Lincoln School Protests. Hamlin, West...

Lincoln School Protests. Hamlin, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News

There are 2 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Sep 11, 2013, titled Lincoln School Protests. Hamlin, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Hamlin , Lincoln County , West Virginia A protest in Lincoln County has left some students suspended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

hmmmm

Elizabeth, WV

#1 Sep 11, 2013
I understand where the kids are coming from but there is a time to grieve and a time to remember. Now the family of the kid is going have to grieve all over again because of this. There was going to be a chair at graduation for him but no that wasn't enough. Let him rest in piece
localcitizen

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
I understand where the kids are coming from but there is a time to grieve and a time to remember. Now the family of the kid is going have to grieve all over again because of this. There was going to be a chair at graduation for him but no that wasn't enough. Let him rest in piece
No, thatd the whole point of the protest. The school was denying his memorial, but not the other kids that have died prior to their graduation. His parents were at the protest, and support it. please get your facts straight first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
Brandon S 3 hr Family Friend 25
Watch this one 13 hr Curious 1
Holiday Park near Salt Rock, WV on Camp Fire Rd (May '09) Thu former res 94
yallWatchThis Thu business only 2
Snitch and a theft Wed The Truth 5
Anybody know a woman named Hope?? Wed Fjdjdkdjdc 4

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance