sick of it

Hamlin, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Anyone that knows the Berry family knows they aren't worth the air they breath,as of most of the Lower End (SLUMS)!That little girl of Jamie Berry's is a big theif but runs in the family I guess but the rest of the family I could say alot more.Act like they are the shit but that's actually what they are>>>Anyone who has that girl at their house or has anything around her will be picked up....STICKY FINGERS!!Just be careful around the whole bunch & as of most down in slum ville!!!!!!!!!
bob

Northfork, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2013
thieves not theifs
Been there

Hamlin, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Whatever,you catch my drift...Professer or is it professor...what the hell most people down in slumville don't even know how to read!!!

Salt Rock, WV

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Chad Roberts !!!
Jamie Messer

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Mar 7, 2013
You know all I got to say about this post is it's ridiclous! How and why would ANYONE in their right mind wanna talk about a baby this way?? I just don't understand!! First off I know this family very well and I love them! I just moved here a little over a yr ago and I can honestly say that I they are great ppl! Now i cant say that about many others I have met around here..yeah they may have their faults as we all do but they are not as you are making them out to be..My opinion is that you are not anything better or you just might be jealous of them for whatever reason..why else would you trash a families name? do you not have anything better to do with your time? than to talk about a baby? I myself love this little girl as my own and she has been to my house several times and nothing has ever been taken!! I am literally smh at this post!! you should be ashamed of yourself!! Go make a post about something a little more intresting and some REAL gossip..LOL
the only berry

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Mar 7, 2013
first off its not a berry family...dumbasses!!...must be you are hatin and i really dont care ...cause you are probably a nasty ass skank..truth known...and to talk about my child...grow up..you must not have no life at all to get on a computer and trash talk ppl...oh and the other berry that was in this family is my sister and she is no longer with us..so smh at you for your ignorance...so keep on and be a coward,you must not know me personaly..you so kool that you didnt even show your name....you either dont have kids or you do and you dont have em and some one else is raising em like every coward that trash talks ppl on here...what makes me feel good about this at least you think of me :berry family: some where in the back of your lil pea brain...thanks and have a great life coward..that hinds behind a fake name!!!!
deborah

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Mar 7, 2013
to chicken to put your name, but yet you can talk trash about kids. I bet you are no better than anyone else. come on put your name chicken shit.
stellia lambert

Butler, PA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
come on i live at gores
?

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Shoot em

“I am just me!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2013
sick of it wrote:
Anyone that knows the Berry family knows they aren't worth the air they breath,as of most of the Lower End (SLUMS)!That little girl of Jamie Berry's is a big theif but runs in the family I guess but the rest of the family I could say alot more.Act like they are the shit but that's actually what they are>>>Anyone who has that girl at their house or has anything around her will be picked up....STICKY FINGERS!!Just be careful around the whole bunch & as of most down in slum ville!!!!!!!!!
Every family has problems. I for one like Jamie, her sister and I were friends as well. I have to agree with everyone else on here, Why talk trash about a child. If she has taken something from you, take it up with her mother. If I had a child to come into my home and take something, I would not be talking about it on Topix. I would discuss it like a adult with the child's parent/s. I believe you are the one that needs to grow up.

“I am just me!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
the only berry wrote:
first off its not a berry family...dumbasses!!...must be you are hatin and i really dont care ...cause you are probably a nasty ass skank..truth known...and to talk about my child...grow up..you must not have no life at all to get on a computer and trash talk ppl...oh and the other berry that was in this family is my sister and she is no longer with us..so smh at you for your ignorance...so keep on and be a coward,you must not know me personaly..you so kool that you didnt even show your name....you either dont have kids or you do and you dont have em and some one else is raising em like every coward that trash talks ppl on here...what makes me feel good about this at least you think of me :berry family: some where in the back of your lil pea brain...thanks and have a great life coward..that hinds behind a fake name!!!!
Pay no attention to this BS. The more you feed into it the better they feel about themselves. Just like bullies. They lack Self-Esteem. So in order to feel better about themselves they have to belittle others, even if it is a defenseless child. It is sad someone would resort to this, but it happens. Oh and FYI, they must not know as much as they think they do, Considering they did not seem to know about your sisters passing. Which my heart still goes out to you for your loss.
deborah lovejoy

Sumerco, WV

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Thank you very much for the last two comments. we have been through alot. For people to talk trash on here is just too much.. @ i am just me, thank you. Everyone has problems but this is not the place to air shit. If you know us then come and face us with the problems, you must know where we live if you think you know so much.
jamie

Sumerco, WV

#13 Mar 13, 2013
you live at gores that explains it all,trash!!!!the state police actually have a station there for all you dumbasses sooooo go figure...so come and see us...i will have you some finger foods for you fat ass...so i am done with this childish shit you low life......later...thank you "i am just me"!!!!
The other sister

Butler, PA

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Well, you all must think that I am the other berry sister. I am a lovejoy, my niece is 10 years old and you all talk shit about her like that?! You all have no morals, get a life & grow up. Leave my niece's name outta your mouth! Do you think this makes you look any better talking about a 10 year old, real cool. My family may not be perfect, but in all honesty who's is? As far as i'm concerned you should't get on here talking shit, you should just go down there to "slumville" and tell it to my sister's face. & For the stellia person, done confronted her about it, so try again dumbass.
watch out

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Watch out for Jason white he will rob u blind!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Justina Holley shoot her boyfriend? (Feb '10) 48 min curios 27
tonya smith (Nov '11) 3 hr Curious toi 7
Joey ferguson-history teacher at LCHS (Mar '10) 5 hr Allthat 11
hot guy family dollar (Nov '15) 5 hr Fanclub 7
jennifer carter (Feb '12) 6 hr Fanclub 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Looking for easy 18 hr MRP 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages