Family Court System (JUDGE)

Family Court System (JUDGE)

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

Ralph

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2011
I think it is ashame that a judge would not do what is in the best interest of a child. I hope Scott Elswick can sleep at night knowing that he did not protect a child. Is it all about politics????? I think it is pitifull that a judge would not even look at evidence in a custody case.
billy adkins

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Ralph wrote:
I think it is ashame that a judge would not do what is in the best interest of a child. I hope Scott Elswick can sleep at night knowing that he did not protect a child. Is it all about politics????? I think it is pitifull that a judge would not even look at evidence in a custody case.
Which case?
Unknown

AOL

#3 Apr 24, 2011
Scott is a good man and he would not put any child in danger.
2sons

AOL

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Scott is a good man and he would not put any child in danger.
if it wasnt for him my grand children would b dead from all the abuse they where put through....so ralph makes me question u
sjay

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2011
I totally agree with ralph!!
1 post removed
Anonymous

Athens, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Ralph wrote:
I had told others there is always the Ethics Commission every court appearance is taped and they will investigate a judge who goes against the code of conduct. It's in Charleston WV there's a website and phone number. People went and turned the judge in Putnam County in and they investigated and now he is facing the Supreme Court for his negligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who dat 8 hr Stinks 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,301
Salt rock mafia rides again (Jul '16) Thu Skunky 10
Pam Bowen from Culloden Nov 15 Anonymous 1
Ryan clagg Nov 13 Topone 1
tanya ferrel (Apr '16) Nov 13 Big buoy 2
dad of the year on 4 mile Nov 13 hilarious 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance