buahahahaha1

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Anyone know him? Heard he was a child molester but the charges didnt stick because of who his grandparents are...and now he's moved back up here...
Haa

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Yes I know who he is & yes he moved back here with his wife & daughter. He isnt a child molester he never touched that stupid girl. so get your story straight.
oh

Seth, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

It burns when he pees
buahahahaha1

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

so Haa..what you are telling me was there was an incident at some point...Confirms what the other 14 people have told me..and they all seem to say the same thing, he did molest her....So I guess in a way my story is straight.
And something must have happened in Huntington, because they lived in the trailer they moved too almost 3 weeks with no water or electric...Lucky someone didn't call CPS on them.
Wtf

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

F**k ALL of you. This was years ago! There are worse things happening than something that happened a couple years ago. Get over it.
his ex

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

the whole child molesting thing is true i was there when he fail the lie detector test!!!!!!!!!! later that day i left his nasty ass
hmmm

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

what did the cops do...why was there a lie detector they dont matter in court
haha

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

you guys are so funny!! If he molested her why didn't the cops arrest him and the judge put him in jail for it? His nasty ass? you always wanted him back because noone would ever date your fucking nasty ass. People like to lie about thing, because they don't have nothing better else to do. That little girl had bunch of guys over house when her mother wasn't there. She is a slut!!!

Since: Nov 10

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

haha wrote:
you guys are so funny!! If he molested her why didn't the cops arrest him and the judge put him in jail for it? His nasty ass? you always wanted him back because noone would ever date your fucking nasty ass. People like to lie about thing, because they don't have nothing better else to do. That little girl had bunch of guys over house when her mother wasn't there. She is a slut!!!
haha he was arrested dumbass but his grandma olive b hager got him out on a property bond i thank you very much!!!!and i never wanted him back ever never never never would i date him after he did that to a girl so get your shit straight befor you come running your mouth to me bitch put your name up wait your to scared

Since: Jul 12

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

haha that is funny havent u ever heard that when a girl is molested she either becomes terrified of sex or extremely premiscuous... he made her who she is today

Since: Jul 12

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

i thank the lincoln co. courts for their stupidness of him not being a registered sex offender, he should be.
me and you

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Haaa you are all dumbasses

Since: Nov 10

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

yes its true he should be its grose i feel sorry for hannan i have talked to her and its awful to hear her story but i guess im so in love with him i dont know what i am talking about but yet i was with him when i found out it happend didnt believe it at first because his sister was with her brother and they borke up i thought it was to just get back at her thats what the hagers told me anyway i knew something was fishy and then he failed the lie detector test!! and got arrested and his gmaw posted bond itold him to pack his shit and get the hell out just to think i almost married chester the molester makes me sick!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hamlin Forum right now

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
eric bias (Jul '10) 9 min hmm420 15
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min bacon hater 53,367
larry dotson 4 hr esf 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) 5 hr u r delusional 19
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) 7 hr parent 51
thomas 'tyler' gue (Oct '07) Sat melinda harvey 3
J Jeffers Jul 19 class of 83 1
•••
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••