“I am just me!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 9, 2013
He is a awesome fella. =)
kendra

West Hamlin, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2013
He's my boyfriend , he's an amazing guy . Theirs aboustley nothing wrong with him ..
true

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Until you get tired of him and find someone else then he be a lot better off! You ruin anyone you come in contact with
Kendra

Hamlin, WV

#7 Jun 20, 2013
He's a good boy. & I never get tired of him .. He's alot better with me then anyone else . He's happy with me .
true

Dunbar, WV

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Yea for now you loser! Ya know once you get a bad rep it's hard to get a good one back
Kendra

Hamlin, WV

#9 Jun 20, 2013
How bout you put your REAL name on here ?! I already know who "true" is anyways . & you really think I care if you like me or not ? Cause I really don't !
true

Dunbar, WV

#10 Jun 23, 2013
I can bet your sweet ass you don't know me!
Kendra

Hamlin, WV

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Betcha I do . It's either Madison or Todd !!
true

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Told ya you was wrong sweetheart. Haha laugh is on you
zzzz

Hamlin, WV

#13 Jun 25, 2013
who is true? put your name on here

“I am just me!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 25, 2013
kendra wrote:
He's my boyfriend , he's an amazing guy . Theirs aboustley nothing wrong with him ..
Don't even respond to true!!! Alex is a great guy, we all know that. I don't know you but, if you are his girlfriend then he chose you for a reason. Everyone has haters. Let them hate. Sometimes people are not happy with their own lives, so they try to belittle others to make themselves feel better. Quite Pathetic if you ask me.
Kendra

Hamlin, WV

#15 Jun 26, 2013
I am Alexs girlfriend have been for almost 3 years he's a wonderful guy . I should be the one that knows it .
true

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Lmdao 3 yrs my asss. You was with that Taylor boy bout 6 months ago. You sure try and fool ppl. Lord knows how many guys you have had in the last 3yrs.
OMG

Belle, WV

#17 Jun 26, 2013
You are talking about Kendra Thacker .... The Kendra on here is not her .... Different Kendra sweetheart
Mayboy

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2013
My younger brother he's got a heart bigger than Texas and I would say would prolly bust you in the teeth true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone no greg parsons (Feb '13) 13 hr Greg Parsons 5
Settlement included $75,000 in back-pay 16 hr Joke 7
Jeremy lovejoy & holly roberts (Nov '14) 20 hr Funnyyy 2
Steve black and Ashley Hawkins Fri U know 2
Create your own Forum Fri Linda-Rose 365
New Month Fri Sick of It 1
tosha linville Jul 29 seen them know them 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages