First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A close friend

Hamlin, WV

#1 Oct 19, 2009
just wondering what kind of a person Megan Slone is.
Best Friend

Hamlin, WV

#2 Oct 21, 2009
Beautiful girl!!! Tired of being used!!!
Not too sneaky

Hamlin, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Does everyone know Robin Dean (Adkins)left her wonderful spouse for WILLARD WADE!!!!!(what a low life)
Peter Griffin

Hamlin, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2009
Isnt she white???
CHARLENE

Hamlin, WV

#5 Nov 30, 2009
What kinda of question is that? I am white and I am her mother.Got a problem with it?
Yep

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Anyone see the new york stock exchange this week? Lots of interesting things going on there.
Bubba John Marshall

Hamlin, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2009
I love to have sex with sheep and birthday cakes
Justin

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 15, 2010
Megan is a very beautiful girl, and one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Douche

Hamlin, WV

#9 Feb 5, 2010
miss not too sneeky you only think hes a wonderful man cuz you were having an affair with your daughters husband
shhhh

Hamlin, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2010
Douche wrote:
miss not too sneeky you only think hes a wonderful man cuz you were having an affair with your daughters husband
ohhhh this sounds deep
ohh

Oakvale, WV

#11 Feb 5, 2010
grabbing me some popcorn and keeping up with this one.lmfao
Reda Vance

Hamlin, WV

#12 Feb 5, 2010
i LOVEEEE megan . she is awesomeee :)
Douche

Hamlin, WV

#13 Feb 5, 2010
robins mother was having an affair with her husband. my bad it looked like i was talking about megan but im not its robin.
Douche

Hamlin, WV

#14 Feb 5, 2010
whoa hold on a min megans mom was having an affair with robins husband...sorry for the mess up again.
LCHSstudent

Hamlin, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2010
Alright this forum is about MEGAN SLONE which is a great girl NOT about ROBIN ADKINS. She happens to be my aunt, why don't you post some real names on here adn she what happens. Looks like you're scared a little bit. But no my aunt did NOT leave her husband for WILLARD. My aunt and Scott were simply unhappy so they simply got a divorice. But like I said before this forum is about Megan Slone, not Robin Adkins. Go get yourself a life. How old are you 12?
douche bag

Hamlin, WV

#16 Feb 10, 2010
no, not 12 unlike you.... you lil LCHSstudent.. hmm sounds like a freshman to me.. i didn't say she left scott for willard. i said megan's mom had an affair with robins husband SCOTT...
nosey

Hamlin, WV

#17 Feb 12, 2010
ok did Robins mom have an affair with Robins husband or did Megans mom have an affair with Robins husband??
douche bag

Hamlin, WV

#18 Feb 12, 2010
megans mom had the affair with robins exhusband
GiG

United States

#19 Feb 24, 2010
well I think she's very ugly and her piercings are ridiculous <3 i think she should of got one not five..... same goes for her multiple sex partners!!!!!!!
xoxox, gossip girl
1 post removed
lmao

Hamlin, WV

#21 Feb 25, 2010
Not too sneaky wrote:
Does everyone know Robin Dean (Adkins)left her wonderful spouse for WILLARD WADE!!!!!(what a low life)
LMAO, what a joke that man is, never worked in his life unless he faked a heart attack to quit...low life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tosha linville 2 hr Yuck 76
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke (May '14) Mon Slh 14
judy johnson case Mon Your Name 2
ANDREW ELKiNS , WHAT DO YALL THiNK ABOUT HiM? (Mar '10) Sun Honey 60
why are keidha meade and melissa cheyan rogers ... Jun 26 hagbard 5
kayla midkiff Jun 26 crazygirl 1
News Lambert named Miss Lincoln County (May '14) Jun 25 truly 27
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE