Single 27yr old male looking for real...

Single 27yr old male looking for realationship

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

Loner

Sumerco, WV

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Hi, i am a single 27yr old looking for a single woman within the ages of 24-37. I'm not to picky. She must be local living around alum creek, hamlin and alkol areas. I perfer kind hearted women that just needs to be treated right and too be loved. A little more to love is fine. As far as kids go, as long as they are not mean and that their nice kids i can deal with that. Drama? i'm not a drama lover. i perfer to keep it out of my life. i am the type that likes to live a life peacfully. so, we can go out for a walk in the evening and not have to worrie about things. I like church and am trying to be rightous in the eyes of god. i am tall around about six feet and one inch. i am a heavy guy about 235lbs. blue eyes with light brown hair. no kids and have never been married. some things i like to do with another woman is going out eat at a buffet, shoping, evening walks, sitting at home watching a scary movie with you i n arms then a lil pizza to start it off. plus getting up in the morning a share a pot of coffee while we watch the news. if you dont drink coffee that is alright,i'll go get you a latta....so if you are single woman looking for this type of thing then write a comment. then i'll give you my e-mail address. hope to hear from you....with love
1 post removed
hmm

Butler, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Do you have facebook or an email? My email is [email protected] get at me!
knows

Butler, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
is this tommy clay
loner

Sumerco, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2013
now im not on here to make a fool of myself by telling everone who i am. no..im not tommy clay
loner

Sumerco, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2013
to you that have gave your e-mail i apologize. its not wise to publicize your e-mail. also anyone can use loner as name on topix. so, i rather not communcate with on on topix..i have e-mailed you.
hmm

Butler, PA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
loner wrote:
to you that have gave your e-mail i apologize. its not wise to publicize your e-mail. also anyone can use loner as name on topix. so, i rather not communcate with on on topix..i have e-mailed you.
What does "anyone can use loner as name" mean? That email is not my main personal email I just made that one for other uses. But getting ready to check it. I will get back to you on there.
hmm

Butler, PA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Never mind about what does that mean I read your post again and I understand what you were trying to say.
hey

Athens, OH

#9 Jan 19, 2013
i know who you are , you are adam miller....
wow !

Branchland, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Desperate much ? Really this is a drama site not a love site sorry wrong site for you , friend !
Sr Pablo

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Do u like men I'm gay!
The Truth !!!!

Branchland, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Lol ! This site is patheic , ten years down the road so mommy where did you meet daddy answer:Topix !!
loner

Sumerco, WV

#13 Jan 24, 2013
well, for some it is a drama site where you can tear others down just so you can feel good about your life and for many it is a site to hear news from about our beloved town. This site is for many purposes if you dont think so then why dont you surf it a little. You may learn somthing...lol...oh, what about fling>com..mommy how did you meet daddy? my child, we had a fling on fling>com.. and anyone who jokes with themselves about gay for a laugh must be slightly gay in reality and just dont notice...how many guy friends do you have..if its more than four..i would not joke about gays much..
The Truth !!!!

Branchland, WV

#14 Jan 24, 2013
loner wrote:
well, for some it is a drama site where you can tear others down just so you can feel good about your life and for many it is a site to hear news from about our beloved town. This site is for many purposes if you dont think so then why dont you surf it a little. You may learn somthing...lol...oh, what about fling>com..mommy how did you meet daddy? my child, we had a fling on fling>com.. and anyone who jokes with themselves about gay for a laugh must be slightly gay in reality and just dont notice...how many guy friends do you have..if its more than four..i would not joke about gays much..
Well , this site is nothing but people that has no life's and wants to ruin others ,! I don't understand what you mean about the mommy and daddy thing ? Fling on Fling ? Is that a site ? But I would never make a joke about people being gay it's bad luck just saying. But whoever this is I hope you the best of luck !
Jamie

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Thanks for the good luck u fatasss bit******** your so fat and nasty ahhahahhahababahhaabbahavababa bbagab!!!!!!!!
The Truthhh!!!!

Branchland, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Who are you talking to , cause I'm not a fat ass and you have no idea who the F I am so suck a dill picker and choke on it !
Jamie

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2013
I'm talking to u truth your a FATTTASSSSS BIT****!!!
loner

Sumerco, WV

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Im sorry, I apologize for the rude comments I have made about anything. Mabe I misunderstood sr. pablo and wow. I took it as if they were making fun."the truth" you are not a fat ass bi--h and stop listening to people that say you are. It only hurts themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gossip 6 min daily news 1
Mary Dino Carson 35 min berry 9
tosha lineville 52 min friend 3
Meth heads Wed joey365 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010
old game room Wed TrumpJr 5
What's Charles Beam done now? (Jul '15) Tue Ricky 20

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance