First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Madison Bell

West Hamlin, WV

#25 Jun 12, 2013
No $hit what's up uncle Will?? Haven't seen you in forever!! Don't believe this crud lol.. I'm in the band and I got picked for all county band too!! I'm doing well..people are so stupid! But now I do dye my hair a lot...they got that right lol..How have you been??
Madison Bell

West Hamlin, WV

#26 Jun 12, 2013
Madison Bell wrote:
No $hit what's up uncle Will?? Haven't seen you in forever!! Don't believe this crud lol.. I'm in the band and I got picked for all county band too!! I'm doing well..people are so stupid! But now I do dye my hair a lot...they got that right lol..How have you been??
ohh and I will tell dad to call you as soon as I see him love ya!!
seen it

United States

#27 Jun 13, 2013
Madison Bell wrote:
<quoted text>ohh and I will tell dad to call you as soon as I see him love ya!!
i've been hangin in there, been wanting to come and vist, thats why I wanted your dad to call me, love u all take care
1 post removed
Limp

United States

#29 Jul 6, 2013
Why does ppl think if someone has some weight on them they are dirty? I date a bigger girl now. She is perfectly clean. There are a lot of skinny crack head girls who carry all kinds of disease.
Madison Bell

West Hamlin, WV

#30 Jul 18, 2013
Limp wrote:
Why does ppl think if someone has some weight on them they are dirty? I date a bigger girl now. She is perfectly clean. There are a lot of skinny crack head girls who carry all kinds of disease.
I know right I am fat but I am clean I don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to get on here and say sh** about me!!! In my opinion the are just jealous of me because I am a way better person than they are and anyone on here on my side would back me up on this I am a very smart and talented person they just need to shut the h*** up before something happens to them!!
momma

West Hamlin, WV

#31 Jul 19, 2013
Madison Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right I am fat but I am clean I don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to get on here and say sh** about me!!! In my opinion the are just jealous of me because I am a way better person than they are and anyone on here on my side would back me up on this I am a very smart and talented person they just need to shut the h*** up before something happens to them!!
That's right baby..keep your posts clean and mature. everyone who reads this will see that you are abundantly more intelligent and extremely more mature than any of these ignorant people posting their fallacious comments!! Love you...you little rainbow hair colored Intelligent talented and great hearted lil lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Edmonds 3 hr shutupdumbass 9
Who do you think is the ugliest or nastiest aro... (Oct '11) 4 hr So what 7
fun 5 hr Tracey 3
Salt rock mafia rides again 6 hr Skunk 8
That Tiffany girl at Dollar General 7 hr Coon Hunter 2
The bandwagon Nov 30 Kit kat 4
coal miners lounge (Nov '15) Nov 30 Kit kat 12

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance