person

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

If she is so fat and skanky how did she get pregnent??? get your facts before you run your mouth
noone important

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Boys don't look for faces & body weight they look to their legs dumbass
person

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

How do you even know her?
Lol

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I ride the bus with her lol
Bitch_xoxo

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Madison is awesome. Her mom is to, her mom couched Madison and I for a long time. Madison is a great majorette. If you have something to say about then say it to her face:) thanks
name

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

I have sweetheart(: lol put a real name next time .
Madison Bell

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Guys it's ok They are just tying to hurt my feelings and they are not succeeding Why would you get on here and run your mouth any ways you have no right to I dont even know you so next time put your name. I got a lot of people that would defend me I can already tell I am smarter and more talented than you are and what did I do to you to make you so mad at me so really if you have something to say say it to my face and put your name on here or does it look like I got balls to and you dont your not going to win this fight so keep running your mouth I am laughing
redneck

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Sweetheart your nasty , take a bath & stick to ONE hair color . Your gonna be bold by your 30 which that might make you feel better :p . I don't like you .
tina

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

her mom and dad are druggys i feel sorry for her
Madison Bell

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

redneck wrote:
Sweetheart your nasty , take a bath & stick to ONE hair color . Your gonna be bold by your 30 which that might make you feel better :p . I don't like you .
And Umm who are you to tell me to stick to one hair color So what if I dye my hair a lot it's none of your concern all you are is a bully and who ever you are (Tina) my parents do not do drugs I have a very good mother and a good dad I really don't car what you have to say about me. I just know that I am using my brain and not saying anything bad about you so you can just keep typing this stuff about me I bet you wouldn't say this to my face the only reason you are saying this on here is so you can hide behind your computer and your little screen names I don't find your insults hurtful you don't have any reason to get on here and talk about me. But lets take a second and just look who has the bigger balls to put their real name on here Hmm look ^ oh it's me but I don't care anymore you are a very amusing and Hun I do take showers I wouldn't be talking..
Madison Bell

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Bitch_xoxo wrote:
Madison is awesome. Her mom is to, her mom couched Madison and I for a long time. Madison is a great majorette. If you have something to say about then say it to her face:) thanks
Thank you
Madison Bell

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

name wrote:
I have sweetheart(: lol put a real name next time .
Why don't you (name)???
Redneck

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Madison Bell wrote:
<quoted text>And Umm who are you to tell me to stick to one hair color So what if I dye my hair a lot it's none of your concern all you are is a bully and who ever you are (Tina) my parents do not do drugs I have a very good mother and a good dad I really don't car what you have to say about me. I just know that I am using my brain and not saying anything bad about you so you can just keep typing this stuff about me I bet you wouldn't say this to my face the only reason you are saying this on here is so you can hide behind your computer and your little screen names I don't find your insults hurtful you don't have any reason to get on here and talk about me. But lets take a second and just look who has the bigger balls to put their real name on here Hmm look ^ oh it's me but I don't care anymore you are a very amusing and Hun I do take showers I wouldn't be talking..
Switching from one hair color to the next make you look trashy . & you would be pretty if you lost weight and sticked to one hair color like brown or blonde .
Madison Bell

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

tina wrote:
her mom and dad are druggys i feel sorry for her
Ohhh..."Tina" I think I am putting two and two together and I also think that the person married to you ...not married to can do a lot better I also think you are two faced you have no idea what my mom and I do together and ya might wanna work on getting those teeth of yours fixed and nobody believes you were some witch in the past life but lets take a second and do a little English and take the w and replace it with a b and that's what you would be in the this life. You don't need to be feeling sorry for me you need to feeling bad for your daughter for having such a wacked out up mother... Drugs?? is that your excuse??
your stupid

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

redneck wrote:
Learn to spell..just sayin'
2 posts removed
Amanda

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

redneck wrote:
Listen here honey. You need to leave her alone. Iv been around Madison my whole life since she was born. You need to show your mouth or your gonna see this 23 year old drag you off the bus an whip your ass. I will be happy to pay a fine.
1 post removed
your stupid

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here honey. You need to leave her alone. Iv been around Madison my whole life since she was born. You need to show your mouth or your gonna see this 23 year old drag you off the bus an whip your ass. I will be happy to pay a fine.
I don't know who else it would be but Margie Adkins she don't like me and never has
Amanda

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

your stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who else it would be but Margie Adkins she don't like me and never has
Bitch your stupid as hell. I used my real name which is something u can't do bc it a scared ill girl who don't have a life but to talk shit about everyone else.
will

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

hey girl how ya been? this is your uncle,tell your dad to call me ok, take care love yall,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? 4 min OUT with Scott El... 22
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 43 min Dalai Lama 57,013
WSAZ new anchor Brittany Hoke 21 hr amos 10
So what do yall think about Stephanie Childers Wed Matana 3
Cook and Woodrum Wed Wed jerkin jackie brown 2
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Tue Johnny 183
sandy childers (Apr '10) Aug 26 Stephanie Childers 5
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs