Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Fremont, NC

#45728 Jan 3, 2014
Freeloaders soaking up tax dollars: 1200 billion dollars per year---- the rich
800 billion dollars per year--- all the unemployed+ all welfare+ all snap+ all the disabled+all the veterans+ all the children+all other aid to the poor

So you advocate giving more tax breaks to the rich, who already have the lowest taxes in the last 50 years and RAISINBG taxes on the poor. You must be on Koch just like Tillis..
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You would raise taxes to give to the freeloaders.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#45729 Jan 4, 2014
The rearranging of the chairs on the deck of the us titanic ain't gonna change a thing

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45730 Jan 4, 2014
Rock wrote:
The rearranging of the chairs on the deck of the us titanic ain't gonna change a thing
I think that the best thing a person can do these days, is to be heavily armed.

“Vote”

Houston

#45731 Jan 4, 2014
Obama passes 141 new federal laws in the first three days of 2014.....
hole in the wall

United States

#45732 Jan 4, 2014
Obama is as bad as Jimmy Carter

“Vote”

Houston

#45733 Jan 4, 2014
The Bush people stayed at the WH until after Christmas so the support people could have holidays with their families....not Emperor Obama....17 days in Hawaii...the press would have torched Bush for that...not a peep when the Emperor does it...

“Vote”

Houston

#45734 Jan 4, 2014
Al Queda,"on the run", according to Obama, destroying Iraq in wave after wave of bombings....as Obama pulls troops out....once more, America abandons an ally.....

“Vote”

Houston

#45735 Jan 4, 2014
Obama vacations in paradise while Iran supports Al Queda in Iraq, and puts the finishing touches on it's first nuclear bomb...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45736 Jan 4, 2014
By comparison, Reagan spent an entire year of his presidency at his California Ranch.
waco1909 wrote:
The Bush people stayed at the WH until after Christmas so the support people could have holidays with their families....not Emperor Obama....17 days in Hawaii...the press would have torched Bush for that...not a peep when the Emperor does it...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45737 Jan 4, 2014
Iraq is not and never has been our ally. We blew the place to hell and killed their leader because they were trading oil for gold instead of dollars. The WMD BS was just for support from the American public.
waco1909 wrote:
Al Queda,"on the run", according to Obama, destroying Iraq in wave after wave of bombings....as Obama pulls troops out....once more, America abandons an ally.....
Rock

Franklin, NC

#45738 Jan 4, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think that the best thing a person can do these days, is to be heavily armed.
Yep. Make sure you can grow your own food too. Too many people think food comes from ingles, Kroger or the piggly wiggly.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45739 Jan 4, 2014
Obama cannot run for president again. No need to campaign against him. Who are the republican candidates and what is their plan to solve all of America's problems?
waco1909 wrote:
Obama vacations in paradise while Iran supports Al Queda in Iraq, and puts the finishing touches on it's first nuclear bomb...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#45740 Jan 4, 2014
TSF wrote:
Iraq is not and never has been our ally. We blew the place to hell and killed their leader because they were trading oil for gold instead of dollars. The WMD BS was just for support from the American public.
<quoted text>
You sure about us not being ol' buddies with Iraq back when? I recall a little war not too long ago...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#45741 Jan 4, 2014
TSF wrote:
Obama cannot run for president again. No need to campaign against him. Who are the republican candidates and what is their plan to solve all of America's problems?
<quoted text>
fat man Christie would put a little backbone in the republicans spine.

“Vote”

Houston

#45742 Jan 4, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Defeat democrats.

“Vote”

Houston

#45743 Jan 4, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. Make sure you can grow your own food too. Too many people think food comes from ingles, Kroger or the piggly wiggly.
I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....

Since: Oct 11

Webster, NC

#45744 Jan 4, 2014
Both NC senators, Hagan and Burr, are extremely to the Left. Their votes have helped bring down the Constitution, the freedoms of Americans, voted FOR Obamacare, and voted for indefinite detainment of Americans under the Patriot Act of 2014. I will support and vote for Greg Brannon to oust Kagan (useless piece of liberal shit)!!!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45745 Jan 4, 2014
I like Christie. I think he has possibilities. I think Hillary is very intelligent, but out of touch with reality. I just do not think she has a chance of being elected president.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> fat man Christie would put a little backbone in the republicans spine.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#45746 Jan 4, 2014
I will vote for a yellow dog before I would vote for Tillis (useless piece of right wing nut shit). There is a reason that persons outside NC are pouring millions into his campaign and it has nothing to do with helping NC working people.
Wayshower wrote:
Both NC senators, Hagan and Burr, are extremely to the Left. Their votes have helped bring down the Constitution, the freedoms of Americans, voted FOR Obamacare, and voted for indefinite detainment of Americans under the Patriot Act of 2014. I will support and vote for Greg Brannon to oust Kagan (useless piece of liberal shit)!!!
rock

Franklin, NC

#45747 Jan 4, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can clean a deer.Not hard.Or somebodys cow, for that mater.I got Comanche blood.....
country boy can survive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crime Aug 15 so whats up? 1
Teresa (Aug '10) May '16 Dr Gerald Demal 3
News McCrory to veto gay marriage objection bill (May '15) Mar '16 John M Brown 8
Who Is that Barbie chick from Rockingham? Mar '16 Tiffany 2
News Painter Hannah Cole Buiea s exhibit opens at Ar... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
News NAACP plans Mother of the Year banquet Friday (May '15) May '15 Lisa 5
News Psychiatrist agrees to suspension for dating ex... (Oct '14) Oct '14 dolhouse 4

Hamlet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlet Mortgages