Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Hamlet Forum

Comments (Page 1,984)

Showing posts 39,661 - 39,680 of54,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

TSF wrote:
Obama is head of the administrative branch of government. His ramblings about the outcome of a criminal trial undermines the entire judicial branch and justice system of the USA. This is completely inappropriate.. The Judicial branch has already been damaged by the idiotic statements of the US Attorney General. Both Obama and Holder fail to respect the responsibilities and the integrity required of their office. Both these men have degrees in law and should know better. If they don't, they are unqualified for their office.
<quoted text>
I still love you T!!!!!!!!
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

You're my man T,let's get married in Vermont so we can share our bodies and benefits together!!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
You're my man T,let's get married in Vermont so we can share our bodies and benefits together!!!!!
Poor old Allen martel Michelle ho, still trying to be Waco! That's like a dog trying to pretend to be Albert Einstein!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I'll bet old Allen martel Michelle ho can't wait till football season starts so she can root for the local bobcats..uhh...cougars....gaze lles?.....bandicoots??
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Any intelligent black person who understands history should realize why mob rule must not prevail. Historically, many black defendants were lynched by crazed mobs without a even a fair trial.
Ironically, now, crazed black mobs want to lynch a Hispanic man who was found innocent in a fair trial
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Any intelligent black person who understands history should realize why mob rule must not prevail. Historically, many black defendants were lynched by crazed mobs without a even a fair trial.
Ironically, now, crazed black mobs want to lynch a Hispanic man who was found innocent in a fair trial
The operative words in your post are "want to". Nobody wants to lynch George Zimmerman by hanging him in a tree. In the same legal system you defend, it is the right of people to bring additional charges if they wish. Is that hard to understand? Did you cry when the Goldman family brought civil charges against OJ Simpson for the murder of Nicole? I don't think so. What is the difference? Civil charges are brought up all the time. That is a right that all people have.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The operative words in your post are "want to". Nobody wants to lynch George Zimmerman by hanging him in a tree. In the same legal system you defend, it is the right of people to bring additional charges if they wish. Is that hard to understand? Did you cry when the Goldman family brought civil charges against OJ Simpson for the murder of Nicole? I don't think so. What is the difference? Civil charges are brought up all the time. That is a right that all people have.
As an aside, I must point out that there has to be some evidence, at least some,, of Zimmerman bring racist.The FBI already investigated that, found zero evidence of that.As a supporter of Zimmerman,i hope he has to go to a civil trial as well.Only then will the evidence be allowed in court pertaining to what kind of person that Martin, as well as Zimmerman, is.Assuming Zimmerman lives that long,I will put Zimmermans character up against Martins any day.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the t shirts with Zimmermans picture, saying"dead or alive"?
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you seen the t shirts with Zimmermans picture, saying"dead or alive"?
That was issued by the New Black Panther Party, a radical group that I do not support. Did you see the Ku Klux Klan shirts after the OJ Simpson trial? Same wording. Both of these groups are extremists that do neither race any good.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As an aside, I must point out that there has to be some evidence, at least some,, of Zimmerman bring racist.The FBI already investigated that, found zero evidence of that.As a supporter of Zimmerman,i hope he has to go to a civil trial as well.Only then will the evidence be allowed in court pertaining to what kind of person that Martin, as well as Zimmerman, is.Assuming Zimmerman lives that long,I will put Zimmermans character up against Martins any day.
Not personally acquainted with either, I don't know about each one's personal character. The Martin family has the right to file a Civil suit. That is the bottom line, just as the Goldman family filed a civil suit against OJ Simpson for wrongful death of Nicole Simpson. Did you support the Goldman family's suit against OJ?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

a friend told me that the United Nations should be brought in to prosecute George Zimmerman. it gets more and more ridiculous. the premature media caricature of George Zimmerman was almost insane.The first pictures I saw were of a hugely overweight Zimmerman and a smiling twelve year old Martin.Based on that, at first I thought that Zimmerman deserved the death penalty. upon further investigation I discovered the true scope of the misinformation campaign against Zimmerman. I was truly shocked.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Not personally acquainted with either, I don't know about each one's personal character. The Martin family has the right to file a Civil suit. That is the bottom line, just as the Goldman family filed a civil suit against OJ Simpson for wrongful death of Nicole Simpson. Did you support the Goldman family's suit against OJ?
as I stated earlier I hope the Zimmerman trial goes to a civil jury.This would indicate that I have no problem with the Goldman civil trial. however I must add that Zimmerman had already been thoroughly investigated by the FBI, and cleared of any racist agenda.OJ was not investigated by the FBI. do you understand the difference?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
the Martin family would not be filing a civil suit the Department of Justice would be doing that. if they think they have any evidence. which according to the investigation of the FBI they do not have.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Blacks make up 13 percent of the population. they commit more than 50 percent of all the murders in America.When a gazelle looks around for lions.... is the Gazelle profiling??
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> as I stated earlier I hope the Zimmerman trial goes to a civil jury.This would indicate that I have no problem with the Goldman civil trial. however I must add that Zimmerman had already been thoroughly investigated by the FBI, and cleared of any racist agenda.OJ was not investigated by the FBI. do you understand the difference?
The FBI investigation makes no difference. It is the right of the Martin family to file. There is no difference in the Martin family right to file and the Goldman family right. Your FBI argument carries on weight in regard to the family filing a wrongful death suit.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> the Martin family would not be filing a civil suit the Department of Justice would be doing that. if they think they have any evidence. which according to the investigation of the FBI they do not have.
I do not agree with the Dept. of Justice filing a suit. I agree that the Martin family makes the decision to file which is something they are getting legal advice on. You don't object to the family filing, do you?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree with the Dept. of Justice filing a suit. I agree that the Martin family makes the decision to file which is something they are getting legal advice on. You don't object to the family filing, do you?
if the Martins have enough money to file this lawsuit then by all means go ahead.If there is no evidence that George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because of race, then the Department of Justice will not lend their assistance or money to that cause. George Zimmerman exercised his right as an American to defend his own life. Why would or should I have any objection to the Martins filing a civil suit? Its obvious to me that the Martin family are good and decent people.There will be enormous pressure on them to file a civil lawsuit.I wish them the best of luck.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

State of Florida, I believe I have answered the question as to whether the Martin family should file a civil lawsuit 3 times now. would you be so kind as to make a mental note of that?
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Yes, I remember the Simpson trial. When he was acquitted, did the president undermine the validity of his trial? Did drunken bands of white persons break windows, steal electronics and beat the hell out of black people who were totally unconnected to OJ? No? I didn't think so. Our justice system is at times flawed, but it works better than drunken mob decisions. If a civil trial is filed, so be it. Let that process take place also. When they lose, welcome another opportunity to rampage and steal. Then wax and complain philosophically about why others do not trust you and think your "concern" is totally insincere..
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
stats

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,661 - 39,680 of54,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlet Discussions

Search the Hamlet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tobacco Road Outlet #16 Jul 4 great store 1
Hate crime beating or fight over threats?7:31 a... Jul 1 T_Paige 2
Mom accused of locking children out of house to... May '14 Proverb 2
.::Richmond County Daily Journal:: (Dec '07) Apr '14 Mike Hall 175
Richardson seeks re-election to BOE11:57 am | 0 Apr '14 Mike Hall 1
Criminal Charges Feb '14 That keener guy 2
Scam Jam to help community avoid fraud (May '13) Nov '13 castoriehandley93 2
•••
•••