Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39933 May 11, 2013
Benghazi-gate is exposed! IRS admits targeting conservative groups! Are the dems losing their moral superiority?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39934 May 11, 2013
I don't get the Bengasi connection. Am I missing something?

WASHINGTON — Lois Lerner, head of the Internal Revenue Service that oversees tax-exempt groups, apologized today for the IRS inappropriately flagging conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status.

Lerner said organizations that included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status were singled out for additional reviews. Speaking at a conference in Washington, she said the practice was initiated by low-level workers in Cincinnati.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39935 May 11, 2013
TSF, you know I voted for Obama.But...the Benghazi thing is real.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39936 May 11, 2013
NC republikan legislature claims vouchers 1. save money 2 improve education. Neither one of those claims is true. If the state write a parent a check for say $4000 to send their child to a private school, the parent still has to add around $2000 to that for tuition, transportation, books, etc. So it save the state money but not the parent. There is zero evidence that private schools out perform public schools. There are no standards for teachers in private schools (not even criminal background checks) , no standards for curriculum, no standards for performance. In fact extensive fraud in the private school arena is rampant..
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39937 May 11, 2013
NC republican legislature has put fracking on the fast track with their regulation to permit process. They are going to frack the coastal waters, they are going to frack the mainland. They are goig to frack the entire state and all its citizens.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39938 May 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republican legislature has put fracking on the fast track with their regulation to permit process. They are going to frack the coastal waters, they are going to frack the mainland. They are goig to frack the entire state and all its citizens.
I agree, but you still haven't answered my question whether or not you'll masturbate with me to a picture of Michael Jackson's dead body. Will you be my new Boy George doll?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39939 May 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Bout time y'all joined the party!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39940 May 11, 2013
The problem is that there is very little fracking natural gas in NC except around Raleigh. That's fine with me if they frack Raleigh. There is quite a bit of frozen methane beneath the coastal waters as well as oil. The noreasters , hurricaines and fast currents kind of make drilling dangerous, difficult and potentially devastating to the fishing industry. Morehead is the only deep water port to work out of.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bout time y'all joined the party!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39941 May 11, 2013
Call Patrick McHenry. He is into that weird republikan perversion stuff.Or there is Larry Craig. You could be happy then with your own kind.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but you still haven't answered my question whether or not you'll masturbate with me to a picture of Michael Jackson's dead body. Will you be my new Boy George doll?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39942 May 11, 2013
TSF, that nut doesn't have any if its own kind!
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39943 May 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
Call Patrick McHenry. He is into that weird republikan perversion stuff.Or there is Larry Craig. You could be happy then with your own kind.
<quoted text>
TSF, let's consummate our gay relationship with your pole in my hole. I wanna to be your blow up doll.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39945 May 12, 2013
Benghazi is taking off, and the IRS admits targeting conservative groups....this can't be good for the dems....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39946 May 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Benghazi is taking off, and the IRS admits targeting conservative groups....this can't be good for the dems....
It isn't.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39947 May 12, 2013
After two terms, the dems seen to think that they have things all sewed up.Recent events are proving otherwise.Expect the dems to pay a heavy price in the 2014 midterms, if the republicans regain control of both houses, Obamacare may well be dead in the water, and the liberal renaissance could be aborted as well.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39948 May 12, 2013
It would be interesting to find out who instructed IRS agents in Cincinnati to target anyone.
waco1909 wrote:

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39949 May 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
It would be interesting to find out who instructed IRS agents in Cincinnati to target anyone.
<quoted text>
No matter which party does it, using IRS as political weapon CAN'T BE ALLOWED!!!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39950 May 12, 2013
The shenanigans are rampant on both sides

Washington Republicans Try To Fire Supreme Court Judges By Making Them Draw Straws

By Aviva Shen on Mar 7, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Angry over a recent Washington Supreme Court decision finding the state must put more funds into basic education, GOP state lawmakers are proposing the additional money come from downsizing the state Supreme Court to 5 justices from 9. Senate Bill 5867, sponsored by failed US Senate candidate state Sen. Michael Baumgartner (R-WA), would make the justices draw straws to decide who had to hang up their robes:

“On June 30, 2013, all existing judges of the state supreme court, shall meet in public to cast lots by drawing straws,” the bill says.“Effective July 1,2013, the positions of the four judges casting losing lots by drawing the shortest straws shall be terminated.”

The bill’s sponsor, state Sen. Michael Baumgartner, said the job cuts could save about $1.5 million in salary and administrative costs.

“Every dollar we save by eliminating these four positions would be automatically funneled to K-12 education to help meet the guidelines the Supreme Court laid out in the McCleary decision,” Baumgartner said in a news release.

In the education case, McCleary v. State of Washington, 7 justices decided the state was failing to uphold a constitutional obligation to fully fund basic education. The decision stated that education was the “paramount” obligation, and funding cannot be cut purely to mitigate the state’s budget shortfall. To this end, the court now requires annual reports of progress by the Legislature. Eliminating 4 seats, as Baumgartner proposed, would almost definitely take out at least some of the offending justices.

The bill was introduced just a week after the court dealt conservatives another blow; a 6-3 decision invalidated a requirement that two-thirds of the Legislature must agree to any tax increase.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No matter which party does it, using IRS as political weapon CAN'T BE ALLOWED!!!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39951 May 12, 2013
What else is new.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39952 May 12, 2013
The day that either party gains the upper hand will be a sad day for the USA. Right now nationally , we have the extreme right wing nut tea party neocons pretty much balanced by the extreme left wing nut la de da liberals. North Carolina is an example of giving either party total control and sending the entire government down an Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole.
waco1909 wrote:
After two terms, the dems seen to think that they have things all sewed up.Recent events are proving otherwise.Expect the dems to pay a heavy price in the 2014 midterms, if the republicans regain control of both houses, Obamacare may well be dead in the water, and the liberal renaissance could be aborted as well.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#39953 May 12, 2013
My friend in DHS says we have no idea what is coming.He refurbishes used military equipment for DHS, he says this will become a national militia for DHS.They are buying everything in sight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hardwick Vision Center Aug 10 Chris 1
News Move is on to legalize sweepstakes in NC (Apr '13) Jul '15 Jordan 7
man arrested Jun '15 rroberta46 1
News 'A mandate for coming back' Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News McCrory to veto gay marriage objection bill May '15 Imprtnrd 7
News NAACP plans Mother of the Year banquet Friday May '15 Lisa 5
News Locals celebrate Chinese New Year (Feb '15) Feb '15 So real asian 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamlet Mortgages