Comments
31,661 - 31,680 of 58,801 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32856 Jan 20, 2013
Gail, "Spear chucker" is my personal favorite term you use. In fact it is ironic, but we blacks do practice spear chucking at least 3 times a week. We realize that you can run out of bullets but we will never run out of spears. Happy Obama Inauguration Day!

Location hidden

#32857 Jan 20, 2013
....and it is on the Martin Luther King Holiday. Two for one there, sister. Oh Happy Day!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32858 Jan 20, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you even bother trying to justify yourself to "white-hating" imbecile coward liberal racists like Arnold Zebra and Allen? They're both one-track minded hypocritical scumbags.
I just so happen to be a white woman Mr Anderson. Oh, I mean Gail. The black woman who provokes racial tension. Track hopping hobo.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#32859 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Is The WoodShed listed as a private club with membership requirements?
There is no membership. Anyone can go

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#32860 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Who has the power is VERY relevant as they have control of their platform and agenda. The Republicans failed to address the issue of abortion in the Bush years. Why? You care who has the power now, don't you? So, that makes it very relevant. You care that Obama and the Democrats has most of the power now. To say it is irrelevant and not a concern to you is false.
Who has the power is irrelevant as long as the constitution is followed and not amended to suite the party in control. It is not a living document as some would like to believe.

They (politicians) never follow through with their campaign promises. Obama and the democratic party has been no exception. Just as bad as the republicans.

I have said before and will say again. They are ALL full of shit and need to go.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32861 Jan 20, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumbe Indians are not a federally recognized tribe, ergo more half breeds.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federally_reco...
More half breeds, henceforth, from now on, from this point forward, ergo you.

Location hidden

#32862 Jan 20, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has the power is irrelevant as long as the constitution is followed and not amended to suite the party in control. It is not a living document as some would like to believe.
They (politicians) never follow through with their campaign promises. Obama and the democratic party has been no exception. Just as bad as the republicans.
I have said before and will say again. They are ALL full of shit and need to go.
No one would argue the fact that the politicians are mostly self serving frauds . How about making special interests,lobbying, from big money mongers illegal? That is the problem in democracy: bought and sold politicians. As it is now, they can't get there without them.

Location hidden

#32863 Jan 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
More half breeds, henceforth, from now on, from this point forward, ergo you.
Silver can't count high enough to get to the 14th Amendment. His limitation is to the second amendment.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#32864 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>No one would argue the fact that the politicians are mostly self serving frauds . How about making special interests,lobbying, from big money mongers illegal? That is the problem in democracy: bought and sold politicians. As it is now, they can't get there without them.
No argument from me. Both candidates took advantage of big money corporations to push their agenda and we the people are the ones to suffer.

Location hidden

#32866 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be frigging kidding me. Liqour permitted at Chucky Cheese?
Arnold, I don't even drink and there's was a time after a "fun day" at Chuck E Cheese even I was hunting something stronger than a soft drink. I'm posting this song and I think it is so funny and spot on. If your computer stops for a minute it'll will continue, mine did, but I wanted you to listen to it.

Location hidden

#32868 Jan 20, 2013
Ronald Reagan wrote to Congress in 1994 to support the assualt weapons ban. Now, you are going to listen to Reagan, aren't you? Wasn't he an avid 2nd Amendment supporter and he still supported this ban?

Go 49'ers and Ravens.

Location hidden

#32869 Jan 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a smoker and not proud of it by no means. Before smoking was banned in restaurants I always turned to the people next to me and ask if my lighting up would bother or offend them. It is hard to enjoy a nice meal with someone blowing smoke in your face. I don't go to bars any more because it's hard to sit there and have a drink while trying to curb the urge to light up. I can see both sides. After a smoker eats the first thing they want to do is light a cigarette. By banning smoking in restaurants the smoker will finish his/her meal, then leave to have that smoke. This opens the table of the next customer more quickly than if I had sat there chit chatting and having my cigarette.
So you, along with AZ & Mike, agree with the govt limiting the freedoms of Americans?
You chose not to smoke or asked if someone minded which shows you're responsible. You also had the choice not to visit the said restaurants which allow smoking. If enough people choose not to visit because of their smoking policy, then they'll have to shut the doors! Let the free market decide who fails and succeeds, not the govt.

Location hidden

#32870 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Should a person be allowed to to bring a bottle of liquor into any restaurant they choose? Afterall, alcohol is legal!
if the owner of the establishment allows it, sure. The establishment doesn't belong to the patrons, they have nothing invested, therefor it's not their decision.

Location hidden

#32871 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be frigging kidding me. Liqour permitted at Chucky Cheese?
If the owners permit alcohol, sure. Now I'm sure there would be some irresponsible parents that would actually take their kids but I'm sure it wouldn't be enough to keep the doors open. Let the free market decide who fails and who succeeds, not the govt!

Location hidden

#32872 Jan 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw that. I'd just soon have Taco Bell and then go home to a crown and coke. Or maybe a four horseman, Jack, George, Jim and Johnny Walker Red. Sounds like The Woodshed is for people who have more money than they got good cents. Lol.
Here here

Location hidden

#32873 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Go 49'ers and Ravens.
I agree!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32874 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
All are recognized as US Citizens under the 14 Amendment, idiot.
Good. Do away with black history month, black colleges, the NAACP and the united negro college fund, since all are considered Americans.

Location hidden

#32875 Jan 20, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Do away with black history month, black colleges, the NAACP and the united negro college fund, since all are considered Americans.
It shouldn't make a shit to you since no one is making you contribute. I would like the NRA to go away, but since I don't contribute, it doesn't make a shit to me.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32876 Jan 20, 2013
Has anyone here heard about the five people who were injured when guns accidently discharged at guns shows over the weekend. Three different states. Apparently a dealer transported and brought into a show a loaded gun. It went off while he was removing it from it's case. A buyer who had left a show was loading his in the parking lot, accidently went off. A redneck buyer maybe but, a freak'n dealer. This is totally outrageous.

Location hidden

#32877 Jan 20, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't make a shit to you since no one is making you contribute. I would like the NRA to go away, but since I don't contribute, it doesn't make a shit to me.
But would you not agree that an all white college, an all white college fund, an all white Miss America Pageant, etc...would be considered racism? Why is it ok to have an all black? Isn't that reverse racism? Aren't you advocating racism in a sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tobacco Road Outlet #16 Jul '14 great store 1
Hate crime beating or fight over threats?7:31 a... Jul '14 T_Paige 2
Mom accused of locking children out of house to... May '14 Proverb 2
.::Richmond County Daily Journal:: (Dec '07) Apr '14 Mike Hall 175
Richardson seeks re-election to BOE11:57 am | 0 Apr '14 Mike Hall 1
Criminal Charges (Jan '14) Feb '14 That keener guy 2
Scam Jam to help community avoid fraud (May '13) Nov '13 castoriehandley93 2
•••
•••

Hamlet Jobs