Sorry, but I worship Republican Jesus:Feed the hungry.
Clothe the naked.
Provide shelter to the homeless.
Care for the sick.
Actually pretty simple rules to follow in each of our lives if you believe in treating others the way we want to be treated yourself. It is not just a government issue. When you look in the mirror each morning, what kind of person do you see? What are YOU doing to help those in need each day? It is not just the other the responsibility of the other guy. It is the responsibility of us all.
So do something today and every day to help those in need. I try, why not you?
1. Keep it all for yourself and your family.
2. Poverty is a moral failing - and helping them is just enabling.
3. Exploit mother nature - it was put there by God for you to use!
4. "Thou Shalt not Kill" has numerous exceptions.
5. Property rights are the primary right of man given by God. Worship property rights.
6. Other people don't matter.