Ghosts speak on a haunted highway

Ghosts speak on a haunted highway

Posted in the Hamilton Forum

glenn

Gloucester, VA

#1 Mar 5, 2011
I drive this road daily , sometimes you can hear the same noise going west right in the same vicinity - maybe something happened on this road in the area where the noises can be herd , the fact that this tuber explains that this NOT a concrete road doesn't mean there aren't groves there , I myself don't believe in ghosts , but have heard the unexplained noise this tuber is refering too , and it does come intermitantly around the rte 9 exit ramp off rte 7 ,between Hamilton exit , I know there are a lot of civil war battlefields in the area , who knows , it sounds spooky too me , but you'll have to make a believer outta me , if there are any para normas that wish too look into this feel free !!
Ghost Rider

Conway, SC

#2 Jul 13, 2012
I use to live in Hamilton and one early morning I was returning from Leesburg and turned off at the Rte 9 exit to go to Hamilton. On that road just after the curve I saw, what looked like to me, a person wearing uniform riding a horse. Not believing my eyes (I was tired) I turned around to get a better look. When I got back to the area, it was gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Oct 10 Bubba 2
check this call of duty shot out Jul '17 codedits 1
Michelle Obama 2016 May '17 Tom Brokaw 1
What's a website where I can get a free backgro... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Will 3
Yahoo & Window Live Awards Centre? (Dec '13) Dec '13 gedijoxogiwo 2
Legality of not paying mortgage? (Dec '13) Dec '13 giwehalopama 2
What should I do??? (Dec '13) Dec '13 nojinajopyp 2

Hamilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance