Pot bust in Hamilton

There are 12 comments on the Mar 1, 2007, The Cincinnati Enquirer story titled Pot bust in Hamilton. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

A drug raid in Hamilton's Lindenwald section Wednesday netted 55 pounds of marijuana and three arrests, Butler County Sheriff Rick Jones said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Karen

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2007
Thank you Hamilton's finest! Keep up the great work!
tim

Hamilton, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2008
it was the Butler County Sheriff's Office, not Hamilton's finest. Way to go Sheriff;s office, excellent job you guys are on top of your game
Deznuts

Hamilton, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2008
The same cops that bust people for smoking pot drive drunk on off day and weekends you judge it
Ron

Miamisburg, OH

#4 Sep 9, 2008
Now what will i do?
Nuthin

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2009
Haha you know whats pretty funny? The two people you busted in hamilton were my grandparents richard and pam volz
someone who knows

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2009
the cops that busting them were probably the ones, or associated with the ones that are bringing the drugs in. I guess those people just didn't pay them off in time. I've seen it done and I know that there are some crooked a** police officers in butler county that are making bookoos of money of thee drug dealers. They are corrupted.
samantha

Lebanon, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2009
the guy they busted with 101 pounds was my dad but whats really funny is they didnt hurt him he;s still got mass money,

“I can has cheesburger?”

Since: Apr 09

Burnside, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2009
With all the people that homegrow around here why do they have to bring it in??
big boy

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2009
he must not have been one of their little snitches.most drug dealers in hamilton are informants for the hpd.and the police dont bother them.
samantha

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Sep 3, 2009
f*** the police why would they give somebody 6 years just for making a living their just hatin cause they wasn't and still aint makin more money than he was ha ha ha
shane

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 3, 2009
if the police was so smart it wouldn't of took them 13 years to even realize what mark was doing and to catch him they just got lucky but they where so stupid they didnt even find everything f*ck the hpd
Raymond

Hamilton, Canada

#12 Jan 26, 2010
30% of cops are straight...the other 70% are more currupt than half the people they bust. Theres nothing wrong with growing weed, unless you carry weapons with you. If the government was smart they'd just legalize it. Crime would go down and the economy would go up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uhr rents is stealing (Mar '14) 23 hr PTBARNUM 4
accident Apr 19 bengals4474 1
Does anyone know Darrin Theis? Apr 19 bengals4474 3
Only in Hamilton (Dec '11) Apr 18 marie 32
Bad heroin (Jan '13) Apr 17 paullywalnuts 34
News Speed Trap Cameras In New Miami Boost Police Re... (Oct '12) Apr 15 LEO 224
charles "chuck" sampson (Dec '13) Apr 15 joedirt 2
More from around the web

Hamilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]