thieves on the west side

thieves on the west side

Posted in the Hamilton Forum

higginbottom

Fairborn, OH

#1 May 19, 2012
to anyone living on the west side of Hamilton, mainly area by the golf course, Columbia Rd, New London Rd, Britton Ridge, Fairway Dr, Golfview Dr etc... ....a small group of idiots are working the neighborhood again..not too long ago a group was caught by the cops in someones car after several of us saw them at night driving the hoopdy up and down the street 2 mph at 1 in the morning with no exhaust 3 nights in a row...then later a neighbor saw a guy go into someones garage so he ran down and beat the guys head in a little while before cops showed up, that guy went to jail for a bit. This was @ 7am in the daylight..He was going for small electronics, money and house keys off of keychains, if he got the keys (from unlocked running cars) he would come back later in the day to help himself while people were at work. Well here we go again be on the lookout maybe not the same guys but the exact same M/O. A neighbor with cameras up caught some more action starting. 1 guy is on foot checking things out in the neighborhood while 2 guys in a car circle waiting for a hit. There is a clear face shot of the guy walking and they are working to identify him but you can't see anything but shadows of people in the car. Until these guys are caught EVERYBODY BE ON THE LOOKOUT. A slow moving car on your street at night should be reported, suspicious people walking around at night as well. Some of our less than level headed neighbors (wink wink)have been doing setups to catch these guys themselves the past few nights--leaving GPS's up and turned on in an unlocked vehicle, open garage doors etc. while sitting back in the dark with their own form of justice cocked and loaded but until they are shot or caught everyone should be on the lookout, lock your doors and windows, turn on your outside lights. If you have a gun load it, if you have a dog leave them outside at night. If you want to shoot first and call for help second you have my vote to be President this November
BBS1190

Middletown, OH

#2 May 19, 2012
Thanks for the update, especially after the story in the Journal about the car vandalism from a few nights ago. I worked for a number of years in Downtown Cincy so I always remove any valuables from my vehicles and lock them for the night, even if they are in the garage or driveway. Also, I don't think these jokers want to come in my house day or night. I have 3 dogs as my first line of defense/alarm system, and any intruders don't want to face the "reaction force".
yep

Tennyson, TX

#3 May 22, 2012
They should post his picture. Spread it on Facebook like herpes. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where’s Ernie ? 7 hr tee chur 1
Don't buy a car from Jeff Wyler Fri willie 8
Information on the Discount Tobacco robberies Thu Discount Tobacco ... 1
Who knows anything about DJ Watson Jan 16 tripleX 2
Things to remember from back in the day (Feb '10) Jan 15 GoebelGuzzler 77
Ministry Jan 12 Regina dill 5
Fairfield Schools Problems Jan 9 Bazinga BB 10

Hamilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance