Posted in the Hamilton Forum

mlsjug

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2012
He lives on the west side!!
Goebel Guzzler

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Ain't that Old Man Rossi's boy? He owes me 10 bucks!!
nofriendtooyou

Fenton, MI

#3 Nov 17, 2012
He is a piece of shit drug addict that is hook on heroin. He will steal from anyone too get his fix. Oh and ladies beware he is carrying the HPV virus. NASTY ASS DUDE !!!!
DevilshAngel

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I kno dis dude I used to mess wit him till I seen him load up a needle usin da same needle as my dad who is HIV positive needless to say I stopped messin wit him then I got checked after all dis n found out he had give me herpes he ruined my life this so called man to any women out there that have been wit dis dude get checked he might not seem like the nast type in da beginning but take it from me
Truth

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
DevilshAngel wrote:
I kno dis dude I used to mess wit him till I seen him load up a needle usin da same needle as my dad who is HIV positive needless to say I stopped messin wit him then I got checked after all dis n found out he had give me herpes he ruined my life this so called man to any women out there that have been wit dis dude get checked he might not seem like the nast type in da beginning but take it from me
Learn how to read and write then maybe a real man will date you!
DevilshAngel

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Jan 8, 2013
So I am trying to give women a heads up about this little boy, That likes to refer to his self as a man and you want to fault me on my punctuation and grammar . WEll EXCUSE ME !!!! But I have you know I am very well educated but choose to talk with my own lingo and if that offends you then so be it. If that was the only thing that you got out of everything that I wrote, Then I am sorry sweety but you are blinded by your own ignorance. Which is why I put this warning here to begin with for ignorant females like yourself.
DevilshAngel

Miamisburg, OH

#8 Jan 8, 2013
To go more in depth TRUTH your cell phone number that you used to add that comment was logged maybe I should give that number out to the community. You are probably one of his flings that is giving people STDs like he is. 513-4*2-4**4 look right to you truth. I expect an apology for your ignorant outburst or I will make sure that your mobile number is dispersed over the entire topix website. As well as on this posting about the little boy in question. Don't test me
lovelife20

Hamilton, OH

#9 Jan 13, 2013
what is your name devilish angel ? my best friend dated him and i need some info so she can stay safe ? was this like in the past year or what..
DevilishAngel

Miamisburg, OH

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Not goin say muh name jus cause I don't want people talkin shit but I messed wit dis dude about 6 or 7 months ago
Joel

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 18, 2013
She said she messed wit dis dude! Graduating from Garfield doesn't make you an educated person honey!
Darwin

Dayton, OH

#12 Feb 19, 2013
DevilshAngel wrote:
Translation,

Not long ago I often fornicated with Justin Rossi on a regular basis. One evening I witnessed him sharing a needle with my HIV positive father and I decided to halt future fornication. I found out shortly after this that I had contracted herpes.

Life has been hard carrying such a disease and I would recommend a through STD screening if you have been in contact with this individual.

Sincerely,

Devilshangel
LindenwaldGirl

Hamilton, OH

#13 Feb 19, 2013
But does he have the Crabbs?
loveit

Hamilton, OH

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation,
Not long ago I often fornicated with Justin Rossi on a regular basis. One evening I witnessed him sharing a needle with my HIV positive father and I decided to halt future fornication. I found out shortly after this that I had contracted herpes.
Life has been hard carrying such a disease and I would recommend a through STD screening if you have been in contact with this individual.
Sincerely,
Devilshangel
HA HA HA! Love this. Best reply I've seen on here in a long time.
Pissedofgf

Hudson, OH

#18 Friday Oct 31
I know this is an older post , but can someone give me more details about justin rossi? Like what he looks like, age and where he is from? Any information would help! Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
songer 17 hr UdaFuk 9
Does anyone know Darrin Theis? Wed dmullen5 1
Litigious Nov 22 LOL 4
Where da italians at? Nov 22 thepasswordisdank 4
auto zone reginal manager Nov 18 will 1
Inmate found hanging in jail cell dies next day (Apr '07) Nov 17 Its about time 55
Aka rat (Oct '12) Nov 17 Curious George 53
Hamilton Dating
Find my Match

Hamilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hamilton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hamilton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:04PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game