Goebel Guzzler

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Ain't that Old Man Rossi's boy? He owes me 10 bucks!!
nofriendtooyou

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

He is a piece of shit drug addict that is hook on heroin. He will steal from anyone too get his fix. Oh and ladies beware he is carrying the HPV virus. NASTY ASS DUDE !!!!
DevilshAngel

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I kno dis dude I used to mess wit him till I seen him load up a needle usin da same needle as my dad who is HIV positive needless to say I stopped messin wit him then I got checked after all dis n found out he had give me herpes he ruined my life this so called man to any women out there that have been wit dis dude get checked he might not seem like the nast type in da beginning but take it from me
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

DevilshAngel wrote:
I kno dis dude I used to mess wit him till I seen him load up a needle usin da same needle as my dad who is HIV positive needless to say I stopped messin wit him then I got checked after all dis n found out he had give me herpes he ruined my life this so called man to any women out there that have been wit dis dude get checked he might not seem like the nast type in da beginning but take it from me
Learn how to read and write then maybe a real man will date you!
DevilshAngel

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

So I am trying to give women a heads up about this little boy, That likes to refer to his self as a man and you want to fault me on my punctuation and grammar . WEll EXCUSE ME !!!! But I have you know I am very well educated but choose to talk with my own lingo and if that offends you then so be it. If that was the only thing that you got out of everything that I wrote, Then I am sorry sweety but you are blinded by your own ignorance. Which is why I put this warning here to begin with for ignorant females like yourself.
DevilshAngel

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

To go more in depth TRUTH your cell phone number that you used to add that comment was logged maybe I should give that number out to the community. You are probably one of his flings that is giving people STDs like he is. 513-4*2-4**4 look right to you truth. I expect an apology for your ignorant outburst or I will make sure that your mobile number is dispersed over the entire topix website. As well as on this posting about the little boy in question. Don't test me
lovelife20

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

what is your name devilish angel ? my best friend dated him and i need some info so she can stay safe ? was this like in the past year or what..
DevilishAngel

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Not goin say muh name jus cause I don't want people talkin shit but I messed wit dis dude about 6 or 7 months ago
Joel

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

She said she messed wit dis dude! Graduating from Garfield doesn't make you an educated person honey!
Darwin

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

DevilshAngel wrote:
Translation,

Not long ago I often fornicated with Justin Rossi on a regular basis. One evening I witnessed him sharing a needle with my HIV positive father and I decided to halt future fornication. I found out shortly after this that I had contracted herpes.

Life has been hard carrying such a disease and I would recommend a through STD screening if you have been in contact with this individual.

Sincerely,

Devilshangel
LindenwaldGirl

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

But does he have the Crabbs?
loveit

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation,
Not long ago I often fornicated with Justin Rossi on a regular basis. One evening I witnessed him sharing a needle with my HIV positive father and I decided to halt future fornication. I found out shortly after this that I had contracted herpes.
Life has been hard carrying such a disease and I would recommend a through STD screening if you have been in contact with this individual.
Sincerely,
Devilshangel
HA HA HA! Love this. Best reply I've seen on here in a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamilton Discussions

Search the Hamilton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min Reality Speaks 29,203
Curious about Hamilton (Mar '09) 1 hr chrono 32
Tuley Road 4 hr just being nosey 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Thu not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
jason willis Jul 22 Jay 2
Tennessee girl Jul 22 Mammon 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hamilton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hamilton People Search