Hamilton High School
higginbottom

Georgetown, OH

#1 Aug 7, 2012
So can anybody explain how a new school can be planned and built without any idea of how many lockers they would need for all the students? Who was the jackwagon that missed that detail? Our son has spent 2 years @ HHS without a locker and I'm willing to bet there will be a third one this year not to mention our youngest starts at the high school building this year as well. How could this detail be overlooked? His backpack last year was 53lbs, and we bought 6 new backpacks because they were only lasting 5 or 6 weeks. Hamilton School Board, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
GoebelGuzzler

Middletown, OH

#2 Aug 9, 2012
53 lbs in a backpack is nothing. Hopefully your son won't have a locker this year and has to tote over 125 lbs around school each day. You can thank the Hamilton School Board when your son is making big bucks as a Sherpa guiding rich Eurotrash adventureres up the slopes of Mt. Everest.
westsider

Georgetown, OH

#3 Aug 17, 2012
GoebelGuzzler wrote:
53 lbs in a backpack is nothing. Hopefully your son won't have a locker this year and has to tote over 125 lbs around school each day. You can thank the Hamilton School Board when your son is making big bucks as a Sherpa guiding rich Eurotrash adventureres up the slopes of Mt. Everest.
????not sure the point of this or how it relates to the original poster.....maybe you are someone with size issues proving yourself behind a keyboard because I'm sure you yourself have carried a 125 lb backpack up Everest????? I pick things up and put them down...wiggle wiggle wiggle

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Go Big Blue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairfield Schools Problems Oct 12 Gurlllll 8
Ernie Ernie Ernie Come Back Ernie ! Oct 6 grad u ate 1
Michael Harper (sells tires) Sep 30 Scott 2
Todd Lubbers - Chelsea Chamberlin Sep 28 Raymond 2
Bobby Ballinger (Jun '16) Sep 25 dontbelieveit 10
Ministry Sep 21 What 3
Who's the best athlete to ever come out of New ... (Oct '12) Sep 19 Bazinga BB 21

Hamilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamilton Mortgages