crime on the knob

Posted in the Hamilton Forum

FED UP

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I HAVE CONSIDERED STARTING A CRIME WATCHER'S PROGRAM, IVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH THE TOWNSHIP AND IT SEEMS (EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY TALK AT THIS POINT) THAT WE HAVE THERE SUPPORT!!!! I'VE EVEN DISCUSSED THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS WOULD BE GIVEN A BACKGROUND CHECK, TO MAKE SURE THE PROBLEM ISNT PART OF THE GROUP....WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM THOSE THAT MAY BE INTERESTED....THE OFFICER'S CANT BE EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME SO WITH OUR HELP MAYBE WE CAN FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OUR'S!!!! WE SHOULD FEEL SAFE AND SECURE IN OUR OWN HOME, OUR CHILDREN SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE JUST THAT CHILDREN INNOCENT AND FUN LOVING, NOT KNOW WHAT A DRUG NEEDLE IS AT ELEMETARY AGE!!!
IF I RECIEVE ENOUGH FEED BACK THEN I WILL POST A FIRST MEETING DATE TIME AND PLACE... THANK YOU, FED-UP
FED UP

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Its amazing the amount of people to jump on the gripe and complain wagon but when something like a waych program is offered theres no response!!!!
So in reality im guessing driving or walking through the nieghborhood is to much to ask???
Because doing nothing has worked do well, hasnt it???
Well the offer is there and the arrangment are in process, but with out volunteers its all in vain!!! God bless
FED UP

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2012
sorry some spelling issues, just a little annoyed while typing!!! LOL
security

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 May 2, 2012
Do you really think people want a background check ? Maybe just maybe some people have a past they would like to be left in the past. If they had a record in their younger years no one needs to know and your idea of a background check would make it public.
There is a real problem as you know.
Maybe a neighborhood watch would help too. The only other way to prevent thefts is always be home and prepared. I had security installed. Good luck to you.
FED UP

United States

#5 May 3, 2012
The only reason that that was a suggestion is the people doing the watch should feel safe from being a victim of future crimes from someone that may not be directly involved with the program but may say that a cerian person they both know is going to be on watCh for these hours, and that leaves there home vunerable...so that was the thought in that...and arrest are public record anyways, so its available to anyone that wants to look....Just trying to figure a way that the problems are not involved in the attempt for a solution...
Anonymous

Hamilton, OH

#6 May 5, 2012
Who gives a shit. The knob sucks. It always has. Everybody knows what goes on up here. Racism and drugs. Why'd you move to the knob if you don't like your surroundings. Yeah it'd be nice to not have to see groups of crackheads hanging around on porches all day but the people that freak out about it and cause big scenes are no better. You're all hillbilly, rednecks that live on the goddamn knob. Who cares.
FED UP

United States

#7 May 8, 2012
I moved to the knob 15 plus years ago, and at that point it was no way near the troubled neighborhood it its at this point!!! As far as your extreme negative reaction almost sounds as though you are either one of the problems on the knob or you live in a neighborhood that is being corrupted!!!! And i still enjoy my home and most of my neighbors very much...So if its not your neighborhood or your place of choas than the negative is really unwarranted...If everyone ignored ignorant behavior and unlawful doing's then todays youth would never have a chance....Thanks for your input, I will keep your oppinion in mind...Have a blessed day
Wasnt bad til the mexican

Fairfield, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2012
It wasnt bad until the mexicans and Dollar General took over Hamilton. Blame the slumlords for not taking care of their propertys and the Equal Housing Laws for the decline in property values. I dont see whats wrong with blacks having there own neighborhoods and white having everyting else. Send the illegals back to Mexico,Africa,Colombia and CUba. Thatd jumpstart the economy real fast.
Jamie

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2012
You crazy, andy. teh knob been a mess for YEARS
GoebelGuzzler

Dayton, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Nob used to be place for working man. NOw there ain't no working man, just baby daddies who suck off the teat of theyre baby momma's govument benefits. Hell, guvment now gives out free cell phones to people who don't work. They give kids free lunch and now breakfast at shcool and still give baby food stamps. I thought food stamps were to be used to give kid breakfast at home and send him to school with a sandwich. If you can't get up in morning to give you kid cereal and toast, and make a baloney or peanut butter sandwich to send to school for lunch with the food stamp money working man is paying for then u r loser & should lose kids. Baby mommas and daddies sell food stamp card for malt liquor and cigarrettes. It ain't just the NOb, its the new Obama States of America.

GoebelGuzzler Out.
FED UP

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2012
Your right its every where, men dont have to be men... Abd therse women that keep tolerating there bavies daddies not working or doing anything are no better than the men!!! kick them out get a job and get a life, your only hurting your child why your crying why me??? Because these girls dont demand a man, or respect, dateless and desperate...its terrible that the children keep paying for stupid choices..
Love Thy neighbor

Fairfield, OH

#13 Sep 3, 2012
I would be willing to help out!
FED UP

United States

#14 Sep 4, 2012
That would be great, ill have to see the response I get, three people just isnt enough! But im not giving up on it!! Sooner or later people will stand up against these parisites and take back what so many people have worked for....It may not be the best houses in the best neighborhood but it is where we live, innocent children play, There is no reason other than Fear or complete acceptance's that this is the way it should be, we (meaning hard working) people should work everyday so these worthless slugs can walk in and take it for free so they can later litter our streets with there nasty tainted needles...I personalyy have called the police on anything and everything I find strange in the neighborhood and will continue to do so....Lower income or even poverty doesnt have to mean fifth and drugs...I say fairfield township police regonize this place also pays taxes and deserves the same concern as the subdivisions in the township!!!
Love Thy neighbor

Fairfield, OH

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Just let me know!
FED UP

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
I will keep you in mind, and thank you for your support on this matter...I believe any and all nieghborhoods become what people allow and accept, maybe they dont think they deserve any better???
A sense of pride and feeling safe and secure is not just for the rich, These kids in the area need to know that thee worth more than what they have to see everyday...It can be stopped but it will take the concern of most standing up and sayying wer not taking this anymore, we want to protect our belongings our children our property...Hopefully life will come back to this area and the thiefs and druggies will move on!!!
lovely

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2012
I'm all for our community to be safer I'm in.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Kill the mexicans!! yeah!
FED UP

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2012
Ok Ill make the calls to get it set up, Ill see if we can use the fire station on tuley for a meeting place, Need to know if any days work better for anyone interested....I was thinking like a sat. morning around 10:30 or so...but ill get all the info I need to set it up....thank you for the intrest in this...baby steps is a start....
Love Thy neighbor

Fairfield, OH

#20 Sep 28, 2012
Keep me informed!
FED UP

United States

#21 Oct 3, 2012
OK Ive got some things in the works right now but once I get it all in place ill post here with enough time for everyone that wants to help to be able to see the post and make arrangments to get there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No attractive women in Fairfield Mon mr blizzard 19
Danbarry Cinemas closes in Forest Park Mon Vito 1
toni Ewen (Nov '10) Oct 18 1950pantom 2
Looking for a g I hamilton Oct 18 esad 2
Family Court Attorney Oct 15 help 2
Local Rappers/Hip Hop Artists (Aug '13) Oct 14 Vito 8
any ladies interested Oct 14 Tommy 1
Hamilton Dating
Find my Match

Hamilton Jobs