Girl who works at McDonalds

Girl who works at McDonalds

Posted in the Hamilton Forum

Dylan Yancey

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2012
i dont know the name of this girl who works at the mcdonalds off high st. i think shes a manager she has red hair like average height but has a normal stomach with the biggest ass ive ever seen. who is this?
assmen

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Ashley long
Ashley

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 6, 2013
assmen wrote:
Ashley long
Ashley Long DOES have one fat , stinky ass. Very strange looking with the waist up being normal size. She works at some pharmacy in Hixson though. That face of hers is tore up from the floor up. Fugly with that inbred looking underbite. She doesn't stop at looking strange, she is some kind of nasty trash. This girl is a walking viral disease spreading, welfare frauding, parental rights losing, high school drop out, chronic lying, piece of trash.
McDonalds millville

Milford, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2013
You are talking about a different Ashley Long. Ashley is my manager. She also works at waffle house. She is a nice lady. She is married with a little girl.
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Long DOES have one fat , stinky ass. Very strange looking with the waist up being normal size. She works at some pharmacy in Hixson though. That face of hers is tore up from the floor up. Fugly with that inbred looking underbite. She doesn't stop at looking strange, she is some kind of nasty trash. This girl is a walking viral disease spreading, welfare frauding, parental rights losing, high school drop out, chronic lying, piece of trash.
Agree

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 9, 2013
McDonalds millville wrote:
You are talking about a different Ashley Long. Ashley is my manager. She also works at waffle house. She is a nice lady. She is married with a little girl.
<quoted text>
Yes, if she is nice or married, she would have to be a different Ashley! The one at the pharmacy is straight up trash. She has a few kids, but dumps them like yesterday's news when they are no use to her. Beware of this walking disease ridden tragedy!
Question

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2013
just wondering what Ashley did to you? I've seen posts about her and her parents all over topix-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child abuse in Butler County Ohio (Aug '15) 13 hr Grandma 8
too much gossip 14 hr OneWomynRiot 2
randall macintosh jr. (Apr '17) 14 hr OneWomynRiot 12
Review: Tint Pros of Hamilton Wed Boogie 1
new year's eve 1976 at hamilton, ohio Nov 19 Silver Dollar Bar 1
Ministry Nov 18 Do tell 4
Huppertz Nov 12 Abc 2

Hamilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance