Ohio woman charged with animal cruelty second time in starvation of dog

Mar 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Elizabeth Lewis, 19 of Hamilton, Ohio now faces animal cruelty charges again in less than a year for allegedly starving her young pit bull dog named Bruiser.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Penny

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

This is no existing punishment that will do justice for Bruiser. This woman should never have gotten Bruiser back after the first time she starved him. WTF is wrong with her? WTF is wrong with our system that would allow her to even own an animal? I hope there is such a thing as karma.
really

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

So maybe the judge should be punished. They are the ones letting everyone get away with everything.
Barb

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Her trial is Wed the 6th of March correct? I hope every animal activist is going to show their support for Bruiser?

“Crime Writer, Animal Advocacy”

Since: Feb 09

Hamilton, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Please copy and paste the above link. It will direct you to Bruiser's FB page, and has other links to the rally (Wednesday the 6th), and 2 petitions to sign! Thanks all

“Crime Writer, Animal Advocacy”

Since: Feb 09

Hamilton, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Dee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

This bitch probably refuse to feed Bruiser so she would have to clean up behind him. I am so furious that this dog had to suffer due to her selfish and ignorance and would be first in line to turn the key and lock her down for 180 days w/o any food or water----if the bitch can't properly take care of a dog then I feel sorry for her baby. She better hope and pray God don't casue her baby to be deformed has punishment for not doing right by Bruiser.
The judge not doubt is to blame for this poor dogs pain and suffering and I pray he will make it right and give the maximum sentence allowed.Being pregnant does not exempt you from going to jail.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
So maybe the judge should be punished. They are the ones letting everyone get away with everything.
Maybe you should be punished for wanting to put non violent people in jail. It is the judge's fault when people make decisions you don't like! Let's git em.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Pam DeWitt wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=492373017464816& set=a.492372987464819.10737418 27.472575559444562&type=1 &ref=nf
Please copy and paste the above link. It will direct you to Bruiser's FB page, and has other links to the rally (Wednesday the 6th), and 2 petitions to sign! Thanks all
Petitions!:fistpumps:
On line petitions never fail!
marty mar

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Its a dog DEE!!! just a dog and you wish her baby deformed!? Im glad your not my old lady!!!ha ha ha
really

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be punished for wanting to put non violent people in jail. It is the judge's fault when people make decisions you don't like! Let's git em.
I don't want non violent people in jail. I personally don't care. What I meant was, it was the judges fault for giving it back. What did he expect? I didn't say she should sit in jail. I don't care if she does time or not.
BP from the west side

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I bet she is fucking Nast gritty ass bitch hose house is disgusting. Just my guess. Actually I would put money on it. Bet she doesn't work and bet she gets food stamps and buys red bulls and sells the rest for half of what they are worth to ugly nasty people. One thing about hamilton. 65 percent of the people are grits. Bet she will sell her wic coupons also. Bet she don't go to jail. Well maybe for ten days and time on the shelf because whatever judge it is in the paper and got his pussy hurt and embaressd. Judges in hamilton are shitty people who feel they are above the law. And really in this gritty town
Article on hearing

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bruiser Supporter

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Her trial is Wed the 6th of March correct? I hope every animal activist is going to show their support for Bruiser?
May 20th, her hearing is set and we'll be there with bells on, holding signs for Bruiser. Rally at 11am, hearing at 1pm.

More at http://www.facebook.com/Justiceforbruiser

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

$50 fine seems about right.
STINKCAT

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Peta kills hundreds of dogs each day.
Meat Mallet

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

STINKCAT wrote:
Peta kills hundreds of dogs each day.
And the wasteful bastards don't even eat them.
Experienced Hunter

Thiais, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Pitbulls are dangerous pests that need to be destroyed anyway ! I don't see any of you hippies crying about starving roaches, fleas, rats and spiders :x

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Experienced Hunter wrote:
Pitbulls are dangerous pests that need to be destroyed anyway ! I don't see any of you hippies crying about starving roaches, fleas, rats and spiders :x
Very true. One of my children left a piece of a sandwich outside a few days ago. When I found it, it was covered with ants. I throw it into our covered trash can. Some ants are going to starve and die because of this action. Should that be a crime too? and if not, why not?
Ant

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Nah, our colony was overcrowded anyway.
KAT

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

The Judge who give this sub-human girl back her dog should be put in jail. Obviously that judge is incapable of doing his/her job.

This girl should be put in jail for much longer than 90 days. She should also not be given any food for the duration of her sentence and see how she likes it. If she dies, so be it.

If she could not afford vet care for her animal, she should have given it up for adoption or taken it to a shelter. That would have been more humane. Judging for her appearance, she obviously had plenty to eat!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,256
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Does anyone know Eddie Richardson? (Jun '08) Aug 20 GavinM 5
where can I get H? Aug 20 Drugs r bad mkay 5
Eccies Aug 19 Yass 5
No attractive women in Fairfield Aug 18 David T McKirby 15
Tabatha Roache (Apr '13) Aug 16 Wondering Too 8

Search the Hamilton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hamilton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000