First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2009
i was wondering if the city of hamilton had done anything with the working girls hanging on the corners ? thats not fair that they get to work tax free. they should have to pay taxes also
APRNAPRN

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 15, 2009
Hey at least someone in Hamilton has a job.... City COuncil should learn from them perhaps the city would have more revenue coming in.
deliah

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2009
hamilton is the dirtiest, crappiest, crookedist city i have ever been in i was embaressed to tell anyone that i once lived there in that dump
thinking out loud

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 15, 2009
wondering wrote:
i was wondering if the city of hamilton had done anything with the working girls hanging on the corners ? thats not fair that they get to work tax free. they should have to pay taxes also
I think in some parts of Hamilton are over looked.I work in an area that is somewhat close to the downtown core. I have to deal with a lot of differnt people and diffent jobs like working girls. I have been told several times how much a working girl has made in 2 days, It would blow your mind! These woman come in and just spend! And don't pay taxes on doing they're job and, I do. Tell me is this right? This is a JOB for them, Like i have JOB.I don't agree with what they do for a living, it is one of the oldest perfessions in the world , Face it it's not going anywhere! they need to pay taxes like eveyone else. Maybe we should look at Amsterdam, could we come up with something like that here?
thinking

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2009
i was thinking if there going to let them work there then maybe they could use the old jail building for their business make it legal and make them pay taxes like like most of us have to its just not right that their tax free
chuparse el dedo

Baltimore, MD

#6 Sep 23, 2009
thinking out loud wrote:
<quoted text> I have been told several times how much a working girl has made in 2 days, It would blow your mind!..... This is a JOB for them, Like i have JOB.
You complain so much... Maybe you should switch jobs - or is it your not able to give a good JOB?
Lil ole Me

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Well they say prostitution is recession proof guess they are right.
blessed

Maineville, OH

#8 Dec 24, 2009
its a dirty rotten shame that a certain women that had her pictured plastered on the front page of the newspaper a month or so back, we all know who she is. got picked up for prostution and has such a beautiful family,don't she care about how her kids are ridaculed when the school kids see that.i think i would rather be arrested for robbing a bank or something than prostitution.think about that each man that touches you probably has a family too and thats plum nasty.dear,you need help.do it if you have too but,not in the same town your youngins live in .please
Anna

Dayton, OH

#9 Dec 26, 2009
If the city would come down on tenants make them pay for being filthy, the house next door to me and this is on vine st no one lives their now so after they left I caught 85 mice in 3weeks called the city course they drove around picking on landlords that do keep up property which was mine.Came to my house and said yes u have mice, and I told them about the house next door all they done was left a notice to get in touch with them. the issue was never solved but the mice was. I'm so glad for a good landlord that wants to have something and trying to make vine st look better. Sure their is alot that goes on here come from another state. and the city police are on top ot these things, And my neighborhood get's a lot of prayer, what I see everyday these are goodhearted people that sometimes need a kind word. some are just caught up with drugs and others.
dumplin

Hamilton, OH

#10 Mar 23, 2010
street workers wouldnt be that bad if they'd stay off other people's property and have some respect for the people who live there. they'll come sit on your front porch and between geeking off crack and stupidity, don't even assume they have no right to be there.
Lana

Fairfield, OH

#11 Mar 25, 2010
If people would just clean their yards,get rid of the trash and junk ( it doesn't take money to pick up garbage off of your property) it would help !!
I am also embarassed to say I live in Hamilton. Please people get off your sorry asses and clean up your houses and yards !!!!!!!
mike

London, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2010
prostitutes usually are that because some scum bag forces them to smoke crack and scum johns make a sick rape maybe the pimps and johns should have their arms and legs cut off and the drug dealers.and torture them for life .it was done once in san francisco in the 1970s
david

Hamilton, OH

#13 Apr 8, 2012
there was a young lady named suzy that was around about 8 monthes ago.. she was very pretty and rocked my world once.. any one know her or where to find her.. would love to spend time with her again.. wasnt like all the others.. she wasnt a druggy. just trying to make ends meet
GoebelGuzzler

Dayton, OH

#14 Apr 13, 2012
There are always friendly ladies waving to me on Ludlow Street!!
yep

Fairborn, OH

#15 Apr 17, 2012
david wrote:
there was a young lady named suzy that was around about 8 monthes ago.. she was very pretty and rocked my world once.. any one know her or where to find her.. would love to spend time with her again.. wasnt like all the others.. she wasnt a druggy. just trying to make ends meet
lol really? any you helped her do that didn't you. such a kind man.
Muff Diver

Morehead, KY

#16 Apr 19, 2012
When will you Democrats learn that you can't tax businesses? Businesses have never paid taxes and never will. Businesses collect taxes. What I mean is they simply raise prices to offset tax increases. The U.S. government taxed businesses until they could no longer compete with foreign businesses and now our economy is ruined. Would you want to tax these fine ladies until they could no longer compete with senoritas? Mexicans will do anything cheaper. Mexican men will peddle their wives, their daughters, even their mothers...
David

Hamilton, OH

#17 Apr 22, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
lol really? any you helped her do that didn't you. such a kind man.
Yep I helped her.. Id help her again and again and again and again.. she is a doll baby down on her luck.. she's not a dope head like all the others and probably like you also.. Yep yep yep yep id help her again and again and again and again
yep

Fairborn, OH

#18 Apr 24, 2012
its not to hard to go to mc d's and fill out an app... prostitution is illegal just like being a john is... and nope i'm not a druggie either and i've had hard times too and not once have i thought welp i'll just go sell my ass to make things better.... i'm sure you will help her because you are a sick man with no wife to sleep with. want to help the girl? give her a meal, help her find a home, a job, a car the correct things that normal people go get and work legally paying taxes. i hop eyou at least give the poor girl condoms.
PeeBag

Dayton, OH

#19 Apr 29, 2012
yep wrote:
... i've had hard times too and not once have i thought welp i'll just go sell my ass to make things better.....
If you had to sell your a$$ you would starve!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 20, 2012
david wrote:
Yeah she overdosed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows cynthia armstrong? May 23 ULi 33
Bed bugs from Thrift stores (Sep '10) May 22 My2Cents 41
What does 4 black tires and no hub caps mean? May 21 shane 12
Info on Katelyn Markham (May '12) May 20 shouldhavewenttop... 4
Who is Tabby Hutchinson? May 16 worried women 1
Rest In Peace Shawn Eblen (Jul '14) May 13 jo roark 3
krista stephen May 13 Rylan 10
More from around the web

Hamilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE