Snow Expected To Slicken Monday Evening Commute

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

There may be an inch of snow on the ground on Monday evening during the evening commute, according to forecasters at WHDH-TV. "Don't expect a ton of snow, but a general 1-3" falls late Monday afternoon, through the evening, producing slick roads, perhaps in time for the ride home from work," writes meterologist Chris Lambert in his blog .

Read more
1st seal

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Job 38:22-23 King James Version (KJV)

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six New Homes Break Ground at Summer Hill (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sad Squared 1
News Moms: Understanding Vaccines and Autism (Apr '11) Mar '13 Vaccines Cause Au... 8
News 'New Cow' Features Gas Fireplace, Brighter Spac... (Dec '12) Feb '13 bradhoss 3
News Tarr Working to Overhaul Sex Offender Laws (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dope 2
News Your Money: TLC needed, but no rent, for some h... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Walker 1
News Lynn Man Charged With Third Offense OUI (May '12) May '12 jml87 1
News Pool business warming up (May '12) May '12 OddJobsandSuch 1
Hamilton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hamilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]