Accident on Ohio 133 kills driver

Accident on Ohio 133 kills driver

There are 3 comments on the Northeast Suburban Life story from May 23, 2008, titled Accident on Ohio 133 kills driver. In it, Northeast Suburban Life reports that:

A Moscow woman was killed in a traffic crash in Bethel Thursday. A flatbed tow truck struck a vehicle At 4:16 p.m. Thursday, May 22, and killed the driver upon impact, said Bethel Police Officer Shane Bininger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northeast Suburban Life.

Jenna

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 3, 2008
That woman was named Bonnie J Horton she was my grandmother, the guy who killed her was named Bradly Scheve. She didnt deserve this she was the best woman you could ask for. She couldnt wait to meet god in heaven, who knew it be like that? We couldnt even have an open casket because she was decapatated. This Brad guy will seek no murcy for me, he will get put in jail for life as my lawyer states. I cant wait to see the man who killed my grandmother in court on June 30 Clermont county. He will pay.
Leanna

Dubois, IN

#2 Jun 5, 2008
I use to live in the Felicity area. I know her name from somewhere....but cant think where.
My memory is bad because of a car accident I was in (a drunk driver hit me)

Where did Bonnie go to school or work?

Im so sorry Jenna for your loss.

Leanna
Donna from Michigan

Northville, MI

#3 Jun 15, 2008
Hi Jenna, I,m Art's daughter.I,m so sorry for your family.Tell your Grandpa Jack my prayers are with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would you like to see at the old Shopko Bldg (May '14) 17 hr Jeanie 20
Dakota Doss part II (Jun '13) Fri Biguy 198
2 Georgetown teachers arrested Feb 15 gtownway 2
Kayle Martin (May '17) Feb 15 Mylarky 3
My husband is a cheating piece of shit! (Sep '11) Feb 14 Jess Harper 19
Illiterate talk is grating on the educated ear ! (Nov '15) Feb 14 Better than U 22
Curious mind Feb 13 Night hawk 1

Hamersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamersville Mortgages