Too the good people of HAMERSVILLE .....

Too the good people of HAMERSVILLE ..STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!

Posted in the Hamersville Forum

Oleannder

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Has anyone noticed or is it just me that our school here has a imcomplete sidewalk making it unsafe for our children..The mayor of Hamersville says the school owns the property where the side walks are not at..Mr Burrows says the town owns it..Did you know the western brown school district pays mt orab for police too patrol the school to keep the children safe..Where's the protection for Hamersville's children??Are the children of Mt Orab better than ours??? Actions are louder than words everyone..We voted a levy in for our police..where are they? we are all paying more for nothing..Why is that one family pushes people around in this town and its acceptable?..Stand up for your town stand up for your children or get use too this cause it will never change...just a thought..take care
whoa

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Let Staggs out of jail, because at last election time he said he was going to fix the sidewalks. He is like Obama, he just needs more time LOL
lmfao

Hillsboro, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2012
staggs for president !!!!
chick

Englewood, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Talk to the new mayor and the new council members.
Blue stars

Lebanon, OH

#5 Dec 12, 2012
lol what new mayor and council..if you mean betty of the post office.hahaha what a joke!!! shes as crooked as the rest she was busted years ago stealing samples from peoples mail and reagan mckenny dont get me started on that idiot..same council same sh*t..
seriously

Mount Orab, OH

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Blue Stars, what are you doing as a resident of Hamersville to make a difference. Let me guess, your a Monday morning arm chair complainer!

I am also assuming that your track record is pristine! If that is the only thing you can say bad about Betty, get a life! At least she is in there trying to make a difference! If you don't like the way things are going, go to the council meetings, try to make a difference, then you have a right to bitch!
TIM FELICITY

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2013
ANY ONE KNOW THAT PIECE OF SHIT CHUCK KIETH & HIS HEROIN ADDICT 30 YR OLD WHORE WIFE , IF U DO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK, BUT GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR PERCOCET 20S OR HEROIN , 4SALE 4SALE ACTS LIKE HES DISABLED TO DRAW CHECKS & GET PILLS TO SELL ,BUT WHOA OUT DRIVIN BOBCATS &BACKHOES, FRANCIS RD AREA FEESBURG BUT THE PEOPLE WHO NEED DISABILITY CANT GET HELP BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS ,IF THEY WANT TO SHOOT UP HEROIN FINE BUT HOPEFULLY THE CHILDREN THEY HAVE DONT FIND THE USED NEEDLES
Blue Stars

Lebanon, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2013
This is to Seriously....First off DONT assume that you know me <<that is for the little dig about being a arm chair complainer...Now about your little angel Betty..If you knew so much you would know that years back ..she was caught stealing samples from people's mail at the post office she was given a choice to either resign from the police force or the post office and it was swept under the rug..Apparently..YOU dont know sh*t..And while your angel and the mckennys run and own everything nothing will ever change therefore its a waste of time to go to council everyone knows its a waste of time..to do what watch them cuss at each other??? and before you whine..yes they did..AND as long as i pay taxes here i will say whatever i want ..if you dont like it then dont read it ..its the same people and the same sh*t..have a great night
seriously

Mount Orab, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Blue Stars, as a matter of fact, I do know Betty.....very well! I also know that your so called facts are incorrect! She wasn't forced to resign, she resigned because of medical reasons. She would not still be employed at the Post Office for over 40 years if this were true.

Like I said, you are an arm chair complainer. You sit back and complain, but do nothing to make a change. Pay your taxes, that doesn't make a difference. I also don't claim to know you, I just know your type, a hypocrite!

As for the McKinneys, if you don't like it, do something about it! You won't get anything accomplished on Topix!
Blue Stars

Lebanon, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Seriously..this is to you..or whatever you call yourself..First off i did not call you any names so i dont apperciate you calling me a name..You are as ignorant as you sound..You are the very reason Hamersville is like it is and for your information you inbred azzhole i was and have been to a meeting and watched your good buddy along with the other bags of trash cuss at each other..For all i know your proably one of them.If you would get your butt buddy Betty's tit out of your mouth you would see the truth..and yes she is a thief..PERIOD..people with your narrow minded ignorant uneducated ways of thinking will never let hamersville thrive as far as im concerned im waiting to sell my properties and you can stay here in this run down joke that you and your good buddies have created ..a nothing ..just like you =)..and just like them none of you can make it anywhere else so you come here and feed people your lies and take advantage of them..It does no good to go to the meetings when its the very same people fckng the town up are on council..you know that you just want too come on here and run your face...your a joke just like your buddies and believe me when i say everything comes out in time ...and i wont reply to you anymore your ignorant and it shows.....so have a great night..oh and by the way ..heres a great big fck you =) you inbred narrow minded azz backwards hick ..have a great night =)
liTTleGrEeNmAn

Lebanon, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2013
hahaha @bluestar!!!!! i agree hamersvile is the armpit of brown county!! HAHAHA you r best off to get out of there its gonna disappear anyways dont build it dies
seriously

Mount Orab, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2013
I don't live in Hamersville! If you're insulted by being called a hypocrite, then change yourself and your narrow minded ways.

As far as education, I laugh at the thought of yours.
I believe with your 2nd grade name calling you just proved where you belong. Have a good one!
Ellen

Lebanon, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Like I said, you are an arm chair complainer. You sit back and complain, but do nothing to make a change. Pay your taxes, that doesn't make a difference. I also don't claim to know you, I just know your type, a hypocrite! <<<<<<< <sounds like a second grader to me ..i think bluestar put you in your place and you deserved it ..now go live under your rock like a good little puppet haha
seriously

Mount Orab, OH

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Ellen, it's obvious that you and Blue Star are the same person. For more than one reason I have come to the conclusion.
You stated that you wouldn't comment again, but I'm sure I ruffled your jimmies with my last comment, so you created your imaginary friend 'Ellen'. Your grammar and lack of punctuation is the same, and your both showing from Amelia. Have another great day!
Ellen from cincy

Lebanon, OH

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Really?? alot of people have amelia has where they r from wow! maybe they are all blue star oh no what shall we ever do hahaha you r a dumbass jimmies?! OMG! what are you 90! hahahaha
seriously

Mount Orab, OH

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Nice try Ellen, I see your jimmies are ruffled again....Have a nice day!
outsider

New York, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2013
What about the fire chief ?
He has an affair with a girl on the fire department and then gets rid of her to protect himself and his co-trustees Bill & Steve protect him and he goes without punishment !
He should be forced to resign both as chief and trustee !
really wants tp know!

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 22, 2013
When did the fire chief have an affair?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deidre Sizemore and Tommy Conn (Nov '11) Wed Skitzo 36
hillary bien Wed Red Head Ed 2
Micayla Brown at Wendy's (Nov '15) Wed Black MT o PD D 13
Drugs Corruption and Cover ups in Brown County (Apr '16) Jan 16 Lady knows 31
STFU Gusweiler (Jun '16) Jan 16 Smallss 17
cocaine (Dec '15) Jan 16 Lol 9
court supports homicide in county jail Jan 16 Cant hide the truth 26

Hamersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance