just wondering

Cambridge, MA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
anyone know anything about him he came in where i work i ask anothr girl his name but she didnt know if he had a gf can anyone tell me what he is like
i know

Cambridge, MA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
dont know if he with any1 now but he was married i hear he walked out on his wife and kids and he does drugs
stay away

Cambridge, MA

#3 May 2, 2012
not only does he do drugs he snitches out everyone he knows he only got ten month out of two drug charges then he got out of two dui they were both dismissed after he got out of them a bunch of people he know from sardinia got busted go figure
lmao

Middletown, OH

#4 Oct 18, 2012
look his record up or just look at his dirty butt and u can tell he has no respect for anything including his self big thief !!!
HOME OWNER tired of B S

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
he is one of the guys bragging about robbing me...he will get off again because the cops always use him as informant.....WHERE IS THE JUSTICE in OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM,,when he has a FREE pass to keep stealing and vandalizng????

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Look at his charges just since HIS WIFE LEFT HIM. He didnt leave her. She finally opened her eyes and saw what he was about. He has had 4 theft charges since may. He was just busted Saturday night/ Sunday morning for theft and Illegal manufacturing of meth. This guy is BAD news.
HOME OWNER tired of B S

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
THE CANARY WILL SING AGAIN.....and be out before we get dinner made...Cops have a lot of stolen items they busted him with ...IF YOU ARE MISSiNG ANYTHING CONTACT SHERIFF TO IDENTIFY YOUR STUFF ,maybe he will stay there a few days!!!!!If you happen to be a friend of his sorry ;bout your luck,,you be there NEXT so he gets his get out of jail FREE card...just look at his HISTORY !!!!It all depends on who rolls over FIRST in the county
Amber

Cambridge, MA

#8 Dec 13, 2012
I knoow for a fact that rob IS NOT a snitch. He has been to prison before and did someone elses time because he wouldnt rat out the guys who threw him under the bus. You need to get your facts straight before you post crap on here that isnt true.
HOME OWNER tired of B S

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Poor delusional Amber.....how do you think he got out EARLY???He has been arrested 4 TIMES just this YEAR....CAUGHT WITH THE STOLEN PROPERTY...I GUESS It JUST JUMPED IN HIS TRUCK?? Wake up and SMELL the B.S....Why would you stick up for the lowlife in our community ?UNLESS maybe you are one of the people he uses to PAWN the stolen items or you know who does ??makes me wonder why you are so supportive of him??
Amber

Herndon, VA

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Ha! I am far from dillusional. First of all, I never once said he didnt steal. I said He DOES NOT SNITCH. I know how much his brother has paid to bail him out. Secondly, unless you are with him stealing, how do you know he had a "truckload of stuff". I talk to rob. They caught him with one thing worth less than 10 bucks last time they caught him. Stealing is stealing and no matter what the price tag is, it is still wrong. I was just proving my point that it wasnt "a truckload of stuff". And finally, my "support" of him is none of your concern but since you want to stick your nose in it let me tell you I am married to him. We are seperated and in the process of a divorce but I still have his children and I know him better than anyone.
HOME OWNER tired of B S

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2012
AMBER DEAR...The detective handling all his thefts gave me the INFO,,,,,,Do you really think i would help that piece Of sHIt rob my Own house ?????HE robbed me once while I was attending MY SON;S FUNERAL.......YOU are a mom HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL...TO BURY YOUR SON AND COME HOME JUST TO FIND YOU WERE ROBBED...GET REAL!!!!And then he brags about it at gas station...WAKE UP for your kids sake set a better example!
truth

Vandalia, OH

#13 Dec 22, 2012
irvin is the one that puts these guys and girls doing his dirty work and they are strungout on the dope so they dont see it and guess who goes to jail NOT IRVIN wake up rob before u are dead or in jail those drugs have killed too many good ppl
Get a life

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2014
First off u need to learn how to spell it Higle not Hogle his wife was a whore that's why he left and yes he is with someone u stupid people need to get your facts straight and get a clue.
... Get a life and don't worry about everyone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waiting for daylight 1 hr Jolly Dolly 1
tricha and jason davis (Jun '14) 6 hr Eddie 8
Gus spending your money 7 hr Dirty cover up 13
Impossible Hanging 7 hr Jimmy B 7
Evidence Evaluation Breakthrough In The Zachary... Mon Dennis Varnau 11
Shana sauer lol Mon thatdruggie 6
Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like ... Mon Bo Knows 6

Hamersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance