Who do you support for State Senate i...

Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesota (District 43) in 2010?

Posted in the Hamel Forum

Minnesota Faithful

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Sen. Bonoff has a good relationship with the business community.
Nathan Atkins

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Norann Dillon is the ONLY voice for those who desire to see a government restored to its constitutional limits.
Jim

Eden Prairie, MN

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Norann is about as grass roots as you can get. She's not a political hack and actually has respect for both the MN and US Constitutions. She'll work hard to bring reason back to government.
shawn

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
I don't think most people realize that government incringes on every cotton pickin area of our life, trying to control all our actions by hundreds of taxes, thousands of "regulations" and silly rules, subsidies for this and that, increase taxes on those and these, ban that, mandate this. It's insane. There all a bunch of busy bodies that feel like if they are coming up with new stuff to throw money at and dictate your behavior the way they see fit, then they aren't doing their job. Of course, it's all spun as being in the 'best interest of all citizens'. Blah, leave me alone and let me be free. The budget is NEVER EVER enough for most politicians because they want as much as they can get so they can create more of the same, control over YOU. Having said all that, Norann understands that government is not here to be everything to everybody. Government has a limited job of using the taxpayers money wisely. I trust her.
shawn

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Oct 28, 2010
A sane mind for an insane system. Responsible, integrity, good listener and willingness and ability to be a problem solver.
Dan

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Norann will be a very business freindly and savy representitive. She is smart, honest and a true lover of liberty. This is a very rare and great opportunity for SD43 to have such a worthy candidate. Vote Norann!
Rick

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Oct 29, 2010
Norann has the plan that will get the state back on track.
Bth

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 29, 2010
Norann Dillon understands the role of government and has demonstrated that she will work hard for the people of the her district and Minnesota in general.
Small Business Owner

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Oct 29, 2010
What is the 'business community' and why should they have to be subservient to their relationship to politicians. Norann Dillon is the only candidate in this race that will treat all business fairly regardless of personal relationships.
Tim Wold

Plymouth, MN

#10 Oct 30, 2010
Terri is one of the most effective senators in Minnesota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Hamel, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 John 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Hunt 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 T. 12
Election Who do you support for State House in Minnesota... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Tom 10
Election Who do you support for State House in Minnesota... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Minnesota Faithful 1
News Are you tough enough to wear pink? (Jul '08) Jul '08 tim 1
News Residents get down to details in planning (Jan '08) Jan '08 Wenis 4

Hamel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hamel Mortgages