Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy D...

Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis to visit El Paso Friday

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 29, 2013, titled Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis to visit El Paso Friday. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Sen. Wendy Davis, D-Fort Worth, speaks to supporters at a rally Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, in Haltom City, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Street vendors in China have taken to using something called "gutter oil"—quite literally the oil gathered from gutter runoff, dumpster sludge, garbage juice, and untreated sewage for human consumption. Then unwitting humans are consuming that food.

The way it works is gutter-oil-makers root around in dumpsters, trashcans, sewers and gutters, looking for used oil or discarded food or solid waste or dead animals. Then they process that putrid crud by heating it to render any fats into oil, then straining out the solids, and sell the resulting distillation of pure horror as a cooking agent. Then street vendors use it to cook what is presumably already F-grade meat. Then people purchase and eat the "food" cooked in this effluvium of evil.

No word on whether this process is coming to El Paso but I hope not.
whatever

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2013
For jw russell usrwhateva
And moron...whats your point? Oh i forgot u think we r in china. U sound pure republican. So intelligent...c/s/r
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 30, 2013
whatever wrote:
And moron...whats your point? Oh i forgot u think we r in china. U sound pure republican. So intelligent...c/s/r
Stop crying ya fugly groda putota

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2013
So does this Wendy gal espeek Spanish. If not she might be wasting her time. She is rather nice looking a state senator and all. Look what El Paso has for a woman senator Naomi Gonzo a lush that runs over people in Austin. Good Choice El Paso. They don't vote for the person here in El Paso they just vote dunbocrap no matter if Charles Manson was running for office. If he is a democrap he is elected and in office.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
So does this Wendy gal espeek Spanish. If not she might be wasting her time. She is rather nice looking a state senator and all. Look what El Paso has for a woman senator Naomi Gonzo a lush that runs over people in Austin. Good Choice El Paso. They don't vote for the person here in El Paso they just vote dunbocrap no matter if Charles Manson was running for office. If he is a democrap he is elected and in office.
Thanks for the recap ya fat tranny troll.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2013
The Lamborghini was stolen from a dealership in March 2011 while undergoing routine maintenance. Wade is said to have rappelled inside from an upper window. More than a year went by before police were able to recover the $200,000 car, found at a large storage facility, which according to investigators, Wade rented in Richmond.

"We would get calls all the time and I mean all the time," Fieri said. "I have friends calling me saying, listen I just saw your car on the freeway and I'm like believe it or not there is more than one yellow convertible Lamborghini in Northern California and people would call, well, to come find out that he was driving it, brave kid."
SJM

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2013
whatever wrote:
You must be a noob. Everyone else knows that JWRussell USRN is an African and dyed in the wool dummocrat and always has been.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2013
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a noob. Everyone else knows that JWRussell USRN is an African and dyed in the wool dummocrat and always has been.
And you must be the original fat grubby transexual.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2013
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just call him the "N" word? That's what you want to do and that's why this thread was started - to call out obvious bigots like yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haltom City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Worth Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots 23 hr Aidan 2
Buck's Cabaret on Mecham Blvd (Oct '10) Fri The Conniosseur 74
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Sep 21 Steve Cullen 22
Irish traveller's (Nov '08) Sep 20 Sweet Briar 1,423
301st Fighter Wing Sep 20 Lisa 1
News Dismembered body identified as TWU student Read... Sep 19 Vincent The Chin ... 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Sep 16 Debbis 274

Haltom City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haltom City Mortgages