Pedestrian killed in Haltom City acci...

Pedestrian killed in Haltom City accident on Broadway Avenue 7:42 Am CT

There are 6 comments on the The Dallas Morning News story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Pedestrian killed in Haltom City accident on Broadway Avenue 7:42 Am CT. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:

A 50-year-old man walking on the road was killed after he was struck by a vehicle Wednesday evening, Haltom City police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.

Mcknights

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2009
Bo is how he was known.....Rest in peace Bo
stuart2

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2009
We who knew of and saw him around town always called him "lawnmower man" because everytime we saw him he was pushing a lawnmower around town.
Testiculees

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2009
He was probably a drunk or crackhead. If so, no great loss.
MDR

Rockwall, TX

#4 Aug 3, 2009
He was not a crack head he lived his life being picked on by crackheads like testicle/whatever.Well testicle I hope you are next.
Ross

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Sep 26, 2009
That's sick 'Testiculees', he was good guy. I lived on Haltom road and saw him daily.
ChelseyRichards

Warwick, RI

#6 Jul 16, 2010
Aww I totally remember that guy!! We called him "Head". He was always so nice!! He's always pushed that Lawnmower for as long as I can remember!! RIP Head!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haltom City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Sep 21 TiredMama 140
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Sep 20 stacyrimes84 29
Urban Manor Apartments (Oct '16) Sep 17 Johnwayne 2
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Sep 16 Brian 99
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) Sep 14 Bababoda 45
Best Mexican icecream Sep 13 Tequila Icecream ... 1
News Donald Trump Jr. Sep 11 Lil Donny 1

Haltom City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haltom City Mortgages