Homeless man can't afford to get belo...

Homeless man can't afford to get belongings back

There are 6 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from May 16, 2011, titled Homeless man can't afford to get belongings back. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Shlachter, Nishimura & Baker James Saddler wants his stuff back.On Feb. 22, the 51-year-old homeless man, who earned his living distributing leaflets, put all of his worldly belongings in a Public Storage space on North Beach Street -- clothes, good shoes, two suitcases.Two weeks later, Saddler was in a medically induced coma with several ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

aww poor guy

Italy, TX

#1 May 16, 2011
aww poor guy, the Public Storage space should help
These are People

Irving, TX

#2 May 23, 2011
aww poor guy wrote:
aww poor guy, the Public Storage space should help
Yes, you are right. They could at least let him check in his belongings for the receipts. They should at least show this small degree of feeling for another human being.

From your remarks, it appears you have no feeling for this person. It is only by the grace of God that you and I are not in the same situation. We have no idea what life has in store for us on down the road. This man was at least working and doing the best that he could.
Blessed

Beckley, WV

#3 May 25, 2011
^^I did not take comment #1 that way at all.It seems to me that they are saying the same thing that you are. ^^
Mike Good

Dallas, TX

#4 May 25, 2011
It's great to be gay
These are People

Irving, TX

#5 May 25, 2011
Blessed wrote:
^^I did not take comment #1 that way at all.It seems to me that they are saying the same thing that you are.^^
I am sorry Blessed, but I still see it as the way I took it.
These are People

Irving, TX

#6 May 25, 2011
On second thought, Blessed, maybe aww poor guy can tell us herself/himself how it was meant.

I feel the people at the storage place are people with no feeling what-so-ever. The least they could do is let him produce the receipt if it is there.

I hope the spokesperson can look himself in the mirror every day or better yet be able to sit in Church with God and others knowing what little feeling he has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haltom City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Green Decendants Dec 2 Debbie 1
Paschal High School 80's LGBT Reunion Dec 2 Dana Arnn 6
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) Dec 1 Big bad john 43
Limited spots available for the newest and most... Dec 1 CoachJeffTFW 3
missing people in fort worth area Nov 30 irma Jaramillo 1
News Texas Democrats lament first presidential elect... Nov 28 Graybeard Geezer ... 22
News Application process takes new route (Nov '06) Nov 28 Mary Mindieta 5

Haltom City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haltom City Mortgages