Since: Jun 07

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

How do you think the Watagua, Texas Police Dept is doing?

You think they will do better now that they Split in to POLICE and Fire.?

In the Past they have had problems .

Let talk about how they are and how they are in the past. back when they were a DPS ( Dept. of Public Saftey)
big bad john

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

TimINfortworth wrote:
Let talk about how they are and how they are in the past. back when they were a DPS ( Dept. of Public Saftey)
They are doing great. Due to nutcases and idiots like you that protect the lawbreaker,s and talk bad about the deparmtment I would say there doing fine. Other then you lawbreakers that come up on here and whine because you got caught are do alot of speeding and get tickets all the time. I don,t have a problem with them at all pal. In fact I talked to three of them yesterday. Sure there are a couple of bad cops on every force, mistakes from a few officers in the past have been made. But only there were from police chases and there were some poor judgements done on a few and perhaps a few getting out of line. From all the running idiots and those who have records miles long and those who danger the lifes of great people bad choices from some officers have to be made and I really don,t blame them. From all the non=sence they put up with and all the bad rumers flying I would say there handling and are doing great. And an officer gave you a ticket for going one mile over speed limit I would laugh and aplaude him. There is no excuse for idiots like you and the others. Now go take your awfull rumers some=where else and try obeying the law sometime you might them to be more nicer. Now if you are actually slapped up side the head for no reason by an officer are blocked on the street for no reason then you would have something to complaine about. Until then keep your sorry mouth shut about the department.

Since: Jun 07

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

Yep you are in Law Enforcment.

Rumors?

Look at the video, read the press you dumb ass, they were in a mess for the past few years.
With a new police cheif and new split in there Fire police will see how things go. BUT The cheif started off worng by bot realising the tape and was FORSED to allow it to be shown. Even by the Att. Gen Texas.

So you need to go have lunch with your little Gestapo unit

If you are in Law Enforcement then you need to be proud and be known.
LOL

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Judged:

Both you boys need to go earn a secondary education or a GED, or at minimum, learn to spell simple words. When you come on a public forum like the internet and make arguments for or against anything, especially if you're representing a municipality, you really appear to be ignorant if you cannot spell.

Whether you are a so called "criminal" or whether you are a so called "gestapo" member you are both illiterate and give Watauga a bad name. It is too bad the Police can't issue citations for stupidity, you boys would likely have enough to wall paper your trailers.
EAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

TimINfortworth wrote:
Yep you are in Law Enforcment.
Rumors?
Look at the video, read the press you dumb ass, they were in a mess for the past few years.
With a new police cheif and new split in there Fire police will see how things go. BUT The cheif started off worng by bot realising the tape and was FORSED to allow it to be shown. Even by the Att. Gen Texas.
So you need to go have lunch with your little Gestapo unit
If you are in Law Enforcement then you need to be proud and be known.
Nooooo he is not in Law Enforcement of any kind. And yes, he is a dumbass. And probably is in the Gestapo, but I dont consider the Gestapo a "valid" United States Law Enforcement Agency. Now John is wanted by many, many different law enforcement agencies.
I MUST BE BORED

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

I STUMBLED ON THIS 'SO CALLED FORUM', AND YOU GUYS ACT WORSE THAN MY KINDERKIDS. (MINE ACTUALLY SPELL BETTER) I GUESS I'LL GO BAKE SOME BROWNIES AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE.
ddd

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

i just recieved a ticket from a watauga officer,he claimed i ran a red and was going 60 in a 40,when he stopped me he was on a cell phone talking to someone,he asked for my i.d./insur. proof and told me i was speeding and ran a red, but didnt tell me how fast i was accused of going til he talked on the cell phone again. after i told him 3 different time the light was yellow as i entered,he said he was just warning me for the red light cause of reasonalbe dought(he had a bad angle and wasnt 4 sure where i was when the light turn red)also when i reviewed the ticket it said i was doing 65 in a 40 after i was told several times it was 60.he was taking a stationary radar at the intersection atleast thats what was on the ticket,but he pulled me over alittle more then a mile away from the intersection???? i feel the person on the phone was accusing me of these offences and the officer was reacting from the info. from this person and the officer did not actually witness me doing them. what do u think and has anyone else ever had anything like this happen to them in watauga?
FETUPWITHWATAUGA

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

TimINfortworth wrote:
It's now 2014 and Watagua has taken a drastice decline within the last 4 years. If you are unfortunate to live in Watauga bring your own protection and be prepared to use it. There is no protection from the so called departments unless you are part of the Drug Cartel that the Mayor also protects
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

FETUPWITHWATAUGA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's now 2014 and Watagua has taken a drastice decline within the last 4 years. If you are unfortunate to live in Watauga bring your own protection and be prepared to use it. There is no protection from the so called departments unless you are part of the Drug Cartel that the Mayor also protects
You are the biggest idiot that has been on this topic since 20008. They do there jobs just fine in my books you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Haltom City Discussions

Search the Haltom City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Defiant1 16,983
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 42 min Defiant1 751
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 50 min Defiant1 21,375
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr Larry Grover 591
Irish traveller's (Nov '08) 12 hr Tim Pat Coogan 1,384
Flooding closes I-35 north of Dallas as heavy r... Tue need rain 3
Woman Says Company Illegally Towed Vehicle (Jul '08) Tue Texas Towing Compliance 109
•••

Air Quality Alert for Tarrant County was issued at July 23 at 1:36PM CDT

•••
•••

Haltom City News Video

•••
•••

Haltom City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••