Haltom City father faces capital murder charge in death of infant

Aug 25, 2010 Full story: The Dallas Morning News 13

A Haltom City father whose 2-month-old infant died from head injuries was arraigned this morning on a capital murder charge, police said.

Full Story

“to each their own!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2010
How in the world does a grown man inflict injury on a 2 month old child? His own child at that?
egret25

Roanoke, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2010
What the hell is wrong with all these yayhoos killing their babies? Her ass needs to be charged just like him. How can you stand your ass around while some one is killing your newborn?Damn it these stories make me wanna puke.What was she crying? did she dirty her diaper?What the hell could make you do that?I dont hate many people on this earth but people that hurt,rape&kill lil kids and mostly babies.You two deserve to get your ass hung.Sorry to the family.But you got a couple of winners on your hands.
Mr Red

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Ok Everyone of Everywhere
why are you so quick to Hate when you do not know the act .
you dont know so stop with the word of hate
you wheren there you dont know But god was an is all knowing .

“to each their own!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Mr Red wrote:
Ok Everyone of Everywhere
why are you so quick to Hate when you do not know the act .
you dont know so stop with the word of hate
you wheren there you dont know But god was an is all knowing .
God didnt kill that baby someone inthat house did.
egret25

Roanoke, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2010
Mr Red wrote:
Ok Everyone of Everywhere
why are you so quick to Hate when you do not know the act .
you dont know so stop with the word of hate
you wheren there you dont know But god was an is all knowing .
Wheren you there? right along with not being able to spell you must be family or you wouldnt be defending these two dirt bag baby murderers. Get a life. Be creepy somewhere else cause killing a baby creeps the normal souls out.
JUSTME

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 27, 2010
egret25 wrote:
What the hell is wrong with all these yayhoos killing their babies? Her ass needs to be charged just like him. How can you stand your ass around while some one is killing your newborn?Damn it these stories make me wanna puke.What was she crying? did she dirty her diaper?What the hell could make you do that?I dont hate many people on this earth but people that hurt,rape&kill lil kids and mostly babies.You two deserve to get your ass hung.Sorry to the family.But you got a couple of winners on your hands.
She was charged, with injury to a child by omission, which is basically not doing anything to stop it. They're both in jail, his bail have half a million, hers at a quarter.
miss sad lady

Canada

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Its sad to say I know this women I went to high school with her. And to hear this jus brakes my heart. A poor inasent baby was murdered for what? No one will ever know. If they didn't want the baby there are plenty of things they could have done get an abortion ( I knw that's wrong but at least the poor little girl wouldn't have gone through what she did) or even give her up for adoption. I think they both need the death penatly sorry but that's ony right
On the mothers side

North Richland Hills, TX

#8 Aug 27, 2010
i went to school with them both and he dropped out. the mother is an amazing girl! she is one of my close friends! i just talked to her about 2 weeks before this happened! i KNOW she did not hurt her baby and if she knew the father was hurting the baby she would have left him. that is why she left her first daughters dad! so to all you people who think she hurt her baby f**k you yall need to shut the hell up! yall believe anything the news says! just like 2012 which is a load of horse shit! so unless you know them and i mean KNOW them not just "i went to school with her"!!!!!!!!!
egret25

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Aug 27, 2010
On the mothers side wrote:
i went to school with them both and he dropped out. the mother is an amazing girl! she is one of my close friends! i just talked to her about 2 weeks before this happened! i KNOW she did not hurt her baby and if she knew the father was hurting the baby she would have left him. that is why she left her first daughters dad! so to all you people who think she hurt her baby f**k you yall need to shut the hell up! yall believe anything the news says! just like 2012 which is a load of horse shit! so unless you know them and i mean KNOW them not just "i went to school with her"!!!!!!!!!
Didn't you start by saying "I went to school with both of them"? I believe in 2012 more than I believe she didn't know something f**ked up was going on with her tiny baby!!!!!!
Mr blonde

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2010
OK
dont even start by saying " wow i went to school with these people an cant belive they do such a thing
cuz personaley i know them an for you to say that u know them is a discrace
cuz oviousley you dont know them at all ! so just shut you mouth ....
an for you to wish death upon them is just asking for a death wish for u .
in other words i pray that God curses your soul an sent you to the internal pit of Fire
cuz for you to say such words makes you no better then dirt.

its sad how people can act on what they hear an not on what we know . all u hear is the media an what they say you never heard there story all u know is conclusions

Mr blonde

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2010
AN LIES
her cousin

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2010
I'm her cousin and I don't know excactly what happened but I hope that justice is met whatever that may be. It seriously pisses me off that anybody can hurt a baby either thru action or inaction. If my wife hurt my son I'd stop her @ any cost.

“to each their own!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2010
her cousin wrote:
I'm her cousin and I don't know excactly what happened but I hope that justice is met whatever that may be. It seriously pisses me off that anybody can hurt a baby either thru action or inaction. If my wife hurt my son I'd stop her @ any cost.
AMEN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haltom City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Tue beirwin 160
Vote signs outside early voting locations in Au... Tue James Shore 1
hiring 14 year old Oct 20 Bad butt Johnny 8
The Memories of Police officer Henry Paul Mailloux (Oct '08) Oct 17 Brandy_Granddaughter 19
Review: Auto Body Crafters (Oct '08) Oct 17 MR B BUSH 15
Paschal high School Oct 16 Chris Buis 9
Texas among states where former red-light camer... (Jan '14) Oct 16 Big bad john 2

Haltom City News Video

Haltom City Dating
Find my Match

Haltom City Jobs

Haltom City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Haltom City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Haltom City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]