Haltom City woman pleads guilty to mu...

Haltom City woman pleads guilty to murder in DWI crash

There are 2 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Haltom City woman pleads guilty to murder in DWI crash. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

Domingo Ramirez Jr. FORT WORTH -- A Haltom City woman with a history of drunken driving convictions was sentenced to 30 years in prison Tuesday for running over and killing a Bedford motorcyclist last year just days after he had buried his son who was killed in Afghanistan.In a plea agreement reached with prosecutors, Tammy Sue Stegall, 51, pleaded ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

egret25

Azle, TX

#1 Aug 11, 2010
That sounds like the best place for her! People will never learn. This woman was tore up at 10:30 am and killed a innocent man. good ridance murderer!Maybe she wont ever get out and kill someone else!!!

“to each their own!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Joe Bob Briggs wrote:
Look like she ran her own face over with a mack truck
Yeah chewed up by a wolf and s**t off a cliff!!!! Wow ugly as dingle berrys on a pit bulls a** comes to mind too!!! I know not very nice but damn!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haltom City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injured man on Chisholm Trail in Keller 8/30/15 Tue JLFP25 1
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's Tue Fred West 8
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Mon POLYWOOD LOKKO 32
Review: Al's Import Auto Recycling Mon MCbeonca 1
Sansom Park Police (Mar '08) Aug 31 granny1 44
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haltom City Mortgages