Watauga man accused of setting fatal ...

Watauga man accused of setting fatal fire at Haltom City apartments is arrested

There are 23 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Watauga man accused of setting fatal fire at Haltom City apartments is arrested. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

A Watauga man accused of setting a fatal fire at a Haltom City apartment complex was arrested Friday afternoon after fleeing from police in a stolen car and then hiding in a ditch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
person who cares

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2008
This person is an evil person who deserves what is coming to him. He was evil before this and will be evil after this.
Hopefully behind bars for the rest of his life with people just like him and they can live happily ever after with the nightmares in their heads that will never go away.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#3 Jul 1, 2008
person who cares wrote:
This person is an evil person who deserves what is coming to him. He was evil before this and will be evil after this.
Hopefully behind bars for the rest of his life with people just like him and they can live happily ever after with the nightmares in their heads that will never go away.
Just so you know, that's john's nephew your talking about there. Be careful. John's not evil though, just illiterate.
SailingTheSeasOf Cheese

Aurora, CO

#5 Jul 2, 2008
I think big bad John wants the prison guards at Huntsville to hold him down while he dishes out some punishment to the ol' corn chute - LOL. BTW - or is a conjunction and is spelled or not are. I know not passing 3rd English until you were 13 was a tough deal, but c'mon!!!

Gibson City, IL

#7 Jul 3, 2008
SailingTheSeasOfCheese wrote:
I think big bad John wants the prison guards at Huntsville to hold him down while he dishes out some punishment to the ol' corn chute - LOL. BTW - or is a conjunction and is spelled or not are. I know not passing 3rd English until you were 13 was a tough deal, but c'mon!!!
he he he he he he he he he. LMAO!! You know john it sounds like. Any man with a badge john has a big old man crush on.

Gibson City, IL

#9 Jul 20, 2008
johs still has EVERY TJ Hooker poster ever made. All hanging in the bathroom for convenience sake.
:-)
big bad john

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 20, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa mr tim can,t do your own battles on this forum? So yaa got to go out and hire some crazy guy to follow me around? Yeaaa freind has some bad habbits of following me around on this forum. If he does this and real life I can get him for stocking. I Always keep me ole vedio camera rolling in my car it records any stupid thing people do. I would just love for some-one to follow me around and it would not be a wise thing to do. I have a camera and radio and the hole works. Enough to put a bad guy in the slammer for a long time. No I,am not a cop but I,am very good freinds of some and as you know related to a few. I have weather radar in my car I have top vedio mounted camera kind of hidden on the dash board. Whats on vedio is what nails a man to the grinder my stupid freind. I,am so tired of you and your goons invading my forum. Only now your to scared to stand up to me on this forum. So you go out and hire some whinning screwball.
Translated:
I'm a Jackass with a Pc. Go hire some one to follow me? YEAaaaa I HAVE NO F**KIN CLUE WHAT I'M TYPING. If you hire some one to stalk me I won't call 911 because I don't like talking to people in real life.*DUMBASS RAMBLING ON AND ON*

End Translation

I ran this moron off the road back in the day. He didn't call the cops or anything. He just ran away like a crybaby.

Gibson City, IL

#12 Jul 22, 2008
I like big bad john (no capital on the "j"). I figure that the whoosy big bad John would cower like a child if ever confronted. I was right lmao!
big bad john

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 22, 2008
big tim wrote:
I like big bad john (no capital on the "j"). I figure that the whoosy big bad John would cower like a child if ever confronted. I was right lmao!
I have never been confronted mr tim. Yeaaaa you would never see me back away from you are your nutty friend. And besides the man has never payed me not one visit yet.......yeaaaaaaaa good luck.

Gibson City, IL

#14 Jul 22, 2008
This guy is related to you right? The one accused of the arson? yeaaa he's your brother from another mother, lmao......

Gibson City, IL

#16 Jul 23, 2008
Why don't you take a bus (DUI, welfare and no car) up here boo boo.
333 N 6th St, Quincy, IL 62301
Now post some wussy excuse why YOU can't come up here?
Chicken Sh1t!
big bad John

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2008
big tim wrote:
Why don't you take a bus (DUI, welfare and no car) up here boo boo.
333 N 6th St, Quincy, IL 62301
Now post some wussy excuse why YOU can't come up here?
Chicken Sh1t!
i,ll come up there and make sweet sexy=love to ya,,,,
EaL

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text>i,ll come up there and make sweet sexy=love to ya,,,,
This explains a LOT!!! Blue Balled John, what in the WORLD will Janera say??? Or will you allow him (Janera) to join you two???

Gibson City, IL

#22 Jul 26, 2008
johnny boo boo can't control his sock puppet.

Gibson City, IL

#24 Jul 27, 2008
no chicken john, your naphew started the fire. Right after he shot you with the tazer.

Gibson City, IL

#26 Jul 28, 2008
I mean, your OWN nephew shot you with a tazer. What's that say about you, chicken john?

Since: Feb 08

Winston Salem, NC

#27 Aug 14, 2008
Back to the subject at hand. Johnny, John Boy, JB or whatever name he liked to go by is the worst and lowest piece of scum that ever slimed his way out from under a rock. He is worthless and the world would be a much better place if they had taken a gun and blew his sorry mush for brains out. He and his lower than scum buddies have been dealing drugs and hurting people for more years than I care to mention. When his family HAD to move out of Watauga, because they are also scum, it made the neighborhood breath a sigh of relief. If you ever had the unpleasant pleasure of meeting some of his family you would understand what kind of scum bore other scum. He has a disabled sister that they threw in a back bedroom and never took care of her. They let her sit in shit and didn't feed or bath her much less brush her ratty hair. I do not know what happened to them when the were forced out of Watauga but I hope to God they took that girl away from them and put her somewhere where she will be taken care of. That is how they bought drugs was on that girls disability money. I say PATHETIC!!!

Winston Salem, NC

#28 Aug 14, 2008
AMEN!!!!!!!
person who cares wrote:

Winston Salem, NC

#33 Aug 15, 2008
How like you to think I was talking about you. You need to go the the beginning of this post, since you forgot where you are, and you will then know who I was talking about.

And, The AMEN!! was a reply to someone else's comment.

EVERYTHING is not about you.........
yO mAmA BiTcH

Fort Worth, TX

#34 Nov 17, 2008
just me in Watauga wrote:
Back to the subject at hand. Johnny, John Boy, JB or whatever name he liked to go by is the worst and lowest piece of scum that ever slimed his way out from under a rock. He is worthless and the world would be a much better place if they had taken a gun and blew his sorry mush for brains out. He and his lower than scum buddies have been dealing drugs and hurting people for more years than I care to mention. When his family HAD to move out of Watauga, because they are also scum, it made the neighborhood breath a sigh of relief. If you ever had the unpleasant pleasure of meeting some of his family you would understand what kind of scum bore other scum. He has a disabled sister that they threw in a back bedroom and never took care of her. They let her sit in shit and didn't feed or bath her much less brush her ratty hair. I do not know what happened to them when the were forced out of Watauga but I hope to God they took that girl away from them and put her somewhere where she will be taken care of. That is how they bought drugs was on that girls disability money. I say PATHETIC!!!
just for your information,you dont even know what your even talkin about. so next you go runnin your mouth on the the internet, why dont you just give up your name and/or just bring your happy ass on over to my front door!!

Since: Nov 08

Watauga

#37 Nov 18, 2008
Hello! I would first like to offer my condolises for the death of your son in the Haltom City apt. fire at Springlake Apts. I do not know or have all facts concerning this situation, as I am sure none of you do either! I do know without a doubt that Johnny Waller was not there in those few brief moments that the fire was started and Gustauv died. I have know him and his family for many years. They are not bad people, they care about all, have taken in and fed, housed, clothed many people over the years. Regular people that no one would lift a finger to help. there door was always open if someone had no place to sleep, bath or eat. They were not forced to move out of Watauga. They chose to leave there homestead, and get far away from many two faced people in that neighborhood! There daugher along with all their children and grandchildren were taken care of, loved, and have very good parents and g.parents. All are doing quite well. If Just me in watauga really new these people he would not be slandering them, So I assume you really are not close to this family at all! Right? You made statements that are so far off from the truth. Please go slander some family or someone you really know something about! Watauga was where we all grew up, it has always been corupt, officials turning other checks and trying to figure out what is really going on? I Lived there for at least the last 40 years. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haltom City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injured man on Chisholm Trail in Keller 8/30/15 20 hr JLFP25 1
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's Tue Fred West 8
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) Mon POLYWOOD LOKKO 32
Review: Al's Import Auto Recycling Mon MCbeonca 1
Sansom Park Police (Mar '08) Mon granny1 44
Review: Delta Towing Mon Hahaj 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haltom City Mortgages