oh no

Harold, KY

#23 Apr 1, 2013
JOHNSON wrote:
anyone know where i can get cheap drugs in wheelwright??
You mean there is drugs in pillwright....who let this happen?
wow

Richmond, KY

#24 Apr 6, 2013
no drugs
Jamey

Langsville, OH

#25 Apr 12, 2013
jenny stewart has em erry now and den her an her ol man stay flyn iffn u can handel da stank n her house an crin babys with snotti nose she drop dem g string for dem to
Charles Salyers

San Jose, CA

#26 Jun 26, 2013
JOHNSON wrote:
anyone know where i can get cheap drugs in wheelwright??
my son... charles michael salyers.. he has methadone, but there high priced hell he charges me 15 for them and im his father. he also gets per 10 he charges me 12 for them as well. I heard he was charging an arm and a leg for them... I know for a fact hes got them cause his father in law takes him now so his sorry ass dont have to pay anyone for the ride.... thats my boy the mooch hes always been... His wife got busted few years back for dealing coke! now there just dealing pills and little pot. hell stop by kick the nasty ass garbage from the door and make way towards his room and tell him dad sent ya!
Snoopie

Harold, KY

#27 Jun 29, 2013
I will rat...leave names on here do anything if it will get a drug dealer behind bars...and their sellers off the street...pipelines everywhere...wonder if they have been checking cars from London...and I don't mean England...and the sun sets in Somerset
fyi

Virgie, KY

#28 Jul 23, 2013
need to check tinker fork it like wal mart on 3rd of month at randle howell house. sell pill for food stamp card and takes any thing in on pawn.
so dad

Harold, KY

#29 Jul 26, 2013
fyi wrote:
need to check tinker fork it like wal mart on 3rd of month at randle howell house. sell pill for food stamp card and takes any thing in on pawn.
sounds like pillwright...taking away from their kids belly....poor kids...news around Wheelwright it is a man...his wife.....and sister bringing it into this area...been doing it for a long time...wheelwright...Mcdowell. .Harold...mud creek ...prater well all of Floyd county...people start squealing on these dealers...before they get your kid hooked on these drugs...
snoop doggie snoop

Harold, KY

#30 Jul 27, 2013
who is or was the biggest dealer in Wheelwright...and surrounding areas....
paul

Chesterfield, MO

#31 Jul 28, 2013
try gary dale Johnson at buckingham
fyi

Virgie, KY

#32 Jul 28, 2013
randle howell and jason howell daniel akers and wilma howell of tinker fork of teaberry
paul

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Jul 29, 2013
me and my wife went up to gary dales but couldn't get over there for the cars parked in his yard.how does he get by with selling every day.im not going back.if he wants to see me and my kids he will have to catch us some where else.i didn't know he was that bad.
mark

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Jul 29, 2013
why put all the blame on 1 person every body does it.
William Munny

Georgetown, KY

#35 Jul 29, 2013
Nope, Not everybody. Some maybe.
Shoe fits

Harold, KY

#36 Jul 29, 2013
mark wrote:
why put all the blame on 1 person every body does it.
This is the type of attitude that fuels the fire to the drug problem...since everyone else does it, then it must be O.K.
Well...time to wake up! Look around you. What percentage of the community is now productive, contributing to society in a positive way, and reaching their full potential? BINGO!
The drug problem has become so prevalent that it has destroyed families, stunted the growth providing a suitable environment for future generations, and has taken lives.
People say "Well...I take my medicine and I take it right!" Well, hoorah...so your example is continuing to take it day in and out and allowing it to consume your life. Think about how your own lives have become tarnished since you began seeking out physicians who will give it to you month after month! Striking a nerve here? Well, that's how addiction sets in and it erodes your positive influences and the good impact on the world you live in. It's a fact...proof positive is all around you. I can't count how many people I know on a personal level who have developed new and more harmful health issues since they began putting a priority on getting these medications. It's sad...and I suppose it is like a boil...it has to come to a head before the ugliness of it is fully realized. Time to move on...move forward...focus our energies on good things for a change...and one good thing that would influence a lot of people in a positive manner is setting an example and getting off this stuff. If there isn't a demand for it...you'll see the doctors who write it ship out.
Its Everywhere

Harold, KY

#37 Jul 30, 2013
we make jokes about pillwright but we all know it is everywhere....Almost every other house in my neighborhood this past years just...and the sad part is it leaves most families with no closure...Did my child really overdose...did my child kill themselves due to drugs ...was it an accident...was my child murdered ...who let my child have those drug..the rest the of their lives they will ask themselves why....just look at the deaths from overdoses this past year...esp Floyd county...Mud Creek esp....Suicide is one of the hardest for the other family members...could I have done more...had I told them I loved them...what was my last words to my loved one..if only I had not made them leave home...over and over...I will rat on any one...family or not...if it will save one child
Mr Campos

Cambridge, MA

#38 Jul 30, 2013
You can get oxycodone pretty cheap online like on this site

fast med rx usa.com

take out the spaces...they have some good stuff on there. I get orders from them on a bi-weekly basis. PRetty good prices too.
citizen

United States

#39 Aug 18, 2013
Hopefully all these pill heads will OD & we are rid of them. All I can say is at least they are killing themselves
exactly

Logan, WV

#40 Aug 19, 2013
citizen wrote:
Hopefully all these pill heads will OD & we are rid of them. All I can say is at least they are killing themselves
damn straight! Let's just hope the overdoses begin with the five addicts in ur family. Daddy first!
3 doors down

Harold, KY

#41 Aug 19, 2013
above pool...use to be
citizen

United States

#42 Aug 19, 2013
exactly wrote:
<quoted text>damn straight! Let's just hope the overdoses begin with the five addicts in ur family. Daddy first!
My Daddy died 7 years ago at nearly 80 years old from black lung, he contracted working 40 yrs in a deep coal mines. I am a only child, that went college & have work with law enforcement for years.
So come again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun at fishpond 57 min Yuck 2
Leighana Mullins 58 min Rn4you 4
Affairs 3 hr Gjm 10
Gay in Neon (Jan '10) 11 hr Taxi 55
McDowell Music Forum (Apr '13) 11 hr 40ish 31
shawn hall (Nov '12) 17 hr PlayboyChillin 7
tonya hughes (Feb '11) 17 hr PlayboyChillin 11

Halo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance