Brian Loud Mouth Mulkey

Brian Loud Mouth Mulkey

Posted in the Halo Forum

link

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2010
what do you think about this guy? I have never ever seen him that he wasnt bragging about how much he drank and how many women want him. He may drink alot, but what women that can see or smell want with him?
brian

Hindman, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2010
link wrote:
what do you think about this guy? I have never ever seen him that he wasnt bragging about how much he drank and how many women want him. He may drink alot, but what women that can see or smell want with him?
im the man u all know that cme get some ho.
correction

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2010
brian wrote:
<quoted text>im the man u all know that cme get some ho.
how u & debbie doin
angi

Springfield, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2010
brian wrote:
<quoted text>im the man u all know that cme get some ho.
what the hell u into snow snow and more snow down tnere see u soon angi j
brian

Hindman, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2010
link wrote:
Listen I speak the truth about the women ive had probably had yours or you if you are a women if u want some more let me no if your a man bring your women and ill show you how to take care of her free of charge. Just trying to do everyone a favor. I AM THE MAN AROUND TOWN REMEMBER THAT.
I think he is dum

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Mikey Taylor wooped him he is a dummy and always will be he thinks he is soo big but he's not
mrs brown

Hindman, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
brian wrote:
<quoted text>Listen I speak the truth about the women ive had probably had yours or you if you are a women if u want some more let me no if your a man bring your women and ill show you how to take care of her free of charge. Just trying to do everyone a favor. I AM THE MAN AROUND TOWN REMEMBER THAT.
you must have shown billy a lot. were you with his wife for awhile?
the truth

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
a real man wouldn't need his mommy to get him out of trouble everytime it happens. name one real woman that brian has been with. not the hos that will screw anything or anybody i'm talking one woman that is not a skank.
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Just wondering if Brian, aggravating, frown faced, I get my ass kicked twice a week, squill like a girl, black eye packing, piss pants wearing, jail house tattoo sporting, pill popping, reno's steak cooking, bear sponging, cocaine snorting, little dick, loud mouth Mulkey still lived in Wayland?
just sayin

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Just wondering if Brian, aggravating, frown faced, I get my ass kicked twice a week, squill like a girl, black eye packing, piss pants wearing, jail house tattoo sporting, pill popping, reno's steak cooking, bear sponging, cocaine snorting, little dick, loud mouth Mulkey still lived in Wayland?
damn u know brian pretty good
old news

Hindman, KY

#12 Apr 3, 2013
the truth wrote:
a real man wouldn't need his mommy to get him out of trouble everytime it happens. name one real woman that brian has been with. not the hos that will screw anything or anybody i'm talking one woman that is not a skank.
she even got him out of robing a house 20 years ago in p-burg. anyone remember this? robie jacobs was with him.
way to go

Winchester, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2013
is he still doin the mother & daughter in town?
Yepyep

Grasonville, MD

#14 Jul 10, 2016
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>damn u know brian pretty good
Yeah whoever does know him especially that little dick (what?! Maybe a good inch long and that's stretching it bahahaha lol yeah stretching it lol
Yepyep

Grasonville, MD

#15 Jul 10, 2016
brian wrote:
<quoted text>Listen I speak the truth about the women ive had probably had yours or you if you are a women if u want some more let me no if your a man bring your women and ill show you how to take care of her free of charge. Just trying to do everyone a favor. I AM THE MAN AROUND TOWN REMEMBER THAT.
Brian your little Finger has to be longer than your little dick what maybe an inch bahahaha lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Hollow Woman 1 hr sarah 11
Kite Music Thread (Dec '14) Wed Musikologist 6
Alicia Taylor and James "buzz" hall Wed Mind your own bus... 4
looking for a old high school Friend Wed Ricky 2
Jessica Jensen Feb 20 Whats up 1
Jason Short (Apr '11) Feb 19 wanting_answer 15
School Feb 19 Doomsday 7

Halo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance