stolen property
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hotmomma

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
still looking for persons that broke into my stepsons trl sunday night and took a vizio 3D tv 2 16 inch spectre tvs a stereo system and number 2 andriod phone any information would be greatly appreciated..........remember it could be your house or trl next, thiefs are running rampt here in pound and it seems the police as yet to do anything about it...so if any of these has been sold to you pls return them because they where stolen from my stepson and would like to have them back..contact us asap if you have or seen this stuff..this took place at wades trl court on pound va
xXx

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
i know a theif over there,is the trailor court near a sewer plant?
I know

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
hotmomma wrote:
still looking for persons that broke into my stepsons trl sunday night and took a vizio 3D tv 2 16 inch spectre tvs a stereo system and number 2 andriod phone any information would be greatly appreciated..........remember it could be your house or trl next, thiefs are running rampt here in pound and it seems the police as yet to do anything about it...so if any of these has been sold to you pls return them because they where stolen from my stepson and would like to have them back..contact us asap if you have or seen this stuff..this took place at wades trl court on pound va
I guarantee I know who who it is! The biggest thief around here lives in a trailer in Pound, along with his thief girlfriend. All I can tell you is to NEVER leave your house. That's the only way your property will be safe. There is nothing he won't steel. That's how he makes his living. Steeling what people work hard for and selling it for a fraction of what it's worth. I really hope he will finally get caught!
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee I know who who it is! The biggest thief around here lives in a trailer in Pound, along with his thief girlfriend. All I can tell you is to NEVER leave your house. That's the only way your property will be safe. There is nothing he won't steel. That's how he makes his living. Steeling what people work hard for and selling it for a fraction of what it's worth. I really hope he will finally get caught!
robert oliver jr and that pill wh-re hes with....we know he did it just cant prove it
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee I know who who it is! The biggest thief around here lives in a trailer in Pound, along with his thief girlfriend. All I can tell you is to NEVER leave your house. That's the only way your property will be safe. There is nothing he won't steel. That's how he makes his living. Steeling what people work hard for and selling it for a fraction of what it's worth. I really hope he will finally get caught!
yes robert oliver
hotmomma

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
xXx wrote:
i know a theif over there,is the trailor court near a sewer plant?
yes it is please tell me more
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
i think his dad has something to do with this to.because when the cops showed up he got the heck out of there real quick.the stolen stuff is in kentucky you can count on it
lol

Gray, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
whos the pill wh*re?
xXx

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
i figured it. big time theif over there.
answers

London, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
mullins wrote:
i think his dad has something to do with this to.because when the cops showed up he got the heck out of there real quick.the stolen stuff is in kentucky you can count on it
What do you know about this? Has he been investigated? Hopefully, they are onto him. I'm sure if police talked to the right people they would have the answers they need. That man would steal the nickels off a dead mans eyes. His girlfriend, Jamie, has also been in a lot of trouble in the past for stealing. People will do anything for drugs. Something has to be done!
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
im trying to find who his freinds are and who would most likly buy stolen property
xXx

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
all his friends are trash like him. did you check pawn shops? his dad probably has some of it in another state.he is also one needing to be investigated! not the old man people may think he is.
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
i know he sets a fine example for his son.......i know all about him and what he his doing.....the police is not doing a thing...im doing this on my own...im looking for any helpful information about this................
xXx

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
i will help! we need to get in contact!
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
how u want to do that
xXx

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
got any ideas?
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
you wo
udnt happen to know his address or is it a house or a trailor
not news

London, KY

#22 Jan 30, 2013
There is a new pond shop in Whitesburg,ky. There is a man that's been in prison that is a thief stay's over here in Pound , that hangs in Jenkins a Ronnie Litton tattoo's all over long black hair a beard .
xXx

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Jan 30, 2013
a house on the right, white. id say the 4th one. mike used to drive a black truck... dont know if he still does. he drives a black challenger, i believe thats what it is. maybe a charger? are you the neighbor right beside the theif?
mullins

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jan 30, 2013
yes iam withing spiting distance........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs in Bryant Branch (Feb '15) 11 hr Melol 13
dollar General store (Oct '16) Sun DGstore 7
Henry Herrington, the man in the middle (Jan '17) Jan 20 Mack557 6
How many has slept with ________. Put a aft... Jan 20 Warinme22 12
anyone kno were kailah quillen is? (Aug '10) Jan 19 Lollook 35
who was 2 girls at breeze picknick table 2 year... Jan 19 curiousme123 1
FlatLine's Lasts Post Wins A Beaver 2 (Jun '17) Jan 18 Princess Hey 56

Halo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Halo Mortgages