The mayor and the truth

The mayor and the truth

Posted in the Halo Forum

Since: Feb 13

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
It's raising its ugly head again. The mayor and his lady are kissy kissy in city hall again, right when it seemed to be settling down....They're playing poor Jerry for the fool. GC has never been one to tell the truth and this little mayor thing is like being governor to him. Do he and Sherry have a clue that Jenkins is a tiny town and everybody knows the truth and then adds to it. Both of them are famous for their pasts. Who do they think they are kidding? The only reason GC is mayor is because nobody wanted Todd. If anybody else would have run he wouldn't be mayor. Enjoy GC, you didn't have a chance to get elected again before your torid affair, much less now. Next year, they will clean city hall out for the most part. And that includes you to Robin. Freda is one of the few decent people working there. It will change. Wait and see. And all those city workers taking drugs while the mayor turns his head. The whole mess is disgusting. This makes Tootie Seals look like Honest Abe.
lol

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Slutty Sherry needs to be fired from her job. We all know how she got it. It's all who you are related to. Did she go to college? NO. Only a high school educ., I am sure there are qualified and EDUCATED ppl back there that could do a professional job. Nepotism is what is wrong will little towns like Jenkins and all of East KY.
BetterthanU

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
Slutty Sherry needs to be fired from her job. We all know how she got it. It's all who you are related to. Did she go to college? NO. Only a high school educ., I am sure there are qualified and EDUCATED ppl back there that could do a professional job. Nepotism is what is wrong will little towns like Jenkins and all of East KY.
I only have a high school education and I pull in six figures a year. I don't know if she went to college or not. I do know she was raising a child and as a single mother was doing what she could to support herself and her kid. I do know that she is very qualified, has yearly recertification, and is very good at her job. Otherwise she wouldn't have been there for over 20 years. You need to get off your high horse. Sheri is a professional and she has went out of her way to help me any my family several times. It's time you people making comments start commenting about things you know about, not uneducated, illicit statements just to hurt people.
lol

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
BetterthanU wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have a high school education and I pull in six figures a year. I don't know if she went to college or not. I do know she was raising a child and as a single mother was doing what she could to support herself and her kid. I do know that she is very qualified, has yearly recertification, and is very good at her job. Otherwise she wouldn't have been there for over 20 years. You need to get off your high horse. Sheri is a professional and she has went out of her way to help me any my family several times. It's time you people making comments start commenting about things you know about, not uneducated, illicit statements just to hurt people.
No, actually she is an uneducated hillbilly that got her job based on nepotism and not education or skill. Everybody in Jenkins knows that she got that job based on her last name and her Daddy.

If being uneducated hurts her feelings, then why didn’t she go to college. Oh wait, she was too busy chasing a married man. The truth is the truth, even if it hurts.
urfunny

Manchester, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Six Figures and sherri has had to help you and your family??? she makes minimum wage lmao you just stuck your foot in your own mouth you idiot.
BetterthanU wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have a high school education and I pull in six figures a year. I don't know if she went to college or not. I do know she was raising a child and as a single mother was doing what she could to support herself and her kid. I do know that she is very qualified, has yearly recertification, and is very good at her job. Otherwise she wouldn't have been there for over 20 years. You need to get off your high horse. Sheri is a professional and she has went out of her way to help me any my family several times. It's time you people making comments start commenting about things you know about, not uneducated, illicit statements just to hurt people.
lol

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
urfunny wrote:
Six Figures and sherri has had to help you and your family??? she makes minimum wage lmao you just stuck your foot in your own mouth you idiot.<quoted text>
Exactly! Also, you know if you are related to them or in their little group they will help you all they can, they help their own gets jobs, etc. Nepotism exactly what is wrong with that town and East KY.
BetterthanU

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
urfunny wrote:
Six Figures and sherri has had to help you and your family??? she makes minimum wage lmao you just stuck your foot in your own mouth you idiot.<quoted text>
I actually think you just proved your own ignorance...just because she helps me and my family doesn't mean monetary. She does her job and that should need no explaination. Imbecile.
BetterthanU

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually she is an uneducated hillbilly that got her job based on nepotism and not education or skill. Everybody in Jenkins knows that she got that job based on her last name and her Daddy.
If being uneducated hurts her feelings, then why didn’t she go to college. Oh wait, she was too busy chasing a married man. The truth is the truth, even if it hurts.
Maybe you should go back in time and you will find out that nepotism laws/ordinances did not exist when she got her job. The Nepotism Ordinance was passed by her "daddy" when he was in office. There is nothing at all illegal or improper about her employment with the city...then or now. Just goes to show you that the Shubert name is a legacy that will live on for the better of the city.
BetterthanU

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Also, you know if you are related to them or in their little group they will help you all they can, they help their own gets jobs, etc. Nepotism exactly what is wrong with that town and East KY.
Again, someone else that has shown their ignorance. Why don't you just stay out of "that town and East KY". Trash like you being out of the city limits is much more of an advantage anyway.
moved to civilization

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2013
I hear Sherry is divorcing Jerry. What's next?
Duh

Louisville, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
moved to civilization wrote:
I hear Sherry is divorcing Jerry. What's next?
Yep and next GC divorces Ernestine...GC gets married again for the....4th or 5th time....then the cycle repeats itself. I vote for Jerry and Ernestine to be the new mayors!
just wondering

Clarkson, KY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
FYI I saw Sherry the other day, with Wayne Fleming they were pretty chummy together
moved to civilization

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
FYI I saw Sherry the other day, with Wayne Fleming they were pretty chummy together
You did? I saw Steve Addington talking to a woman in the drug store. What's your point you idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mysterious theif in wayland 20 hr Get yah one 1
Jenkins Hospital now ARH Clinic (Apr '09) Tue want to know 157
brad cole Mon Brandonjrsmom 2
News Gas Line Rupture in Knott County Closes Roadway Mon coffee maker 1
Osborne basketball team Mon Knows 2
Does anyone know what happen to Kendra Little? (Feb '10) Sun Friend 10
Kelly Prater (Aug '12) Sun Lady 22

Halo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Halo Mortgages