I-20 wreck leaves one dead, four injured

I-20 wreck leaves one dead, four injured

There are 1 comment on the Marshall News Messenger story from Aug 15, 2007, titled I-20 wreck leaves one dead, four injured. In it, Marshall News Messenger reports that:

A Longview woman driving the wrong way on Interstate Highway 20 was killed late Monday night when her vehicle flipped near Hallsville. via Marshall News Messenger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall News Messenger.

Pooh-Pooh

AOL

#1 Aug 16, 2007
Kudos to the Marshall News Messenger for CORRECTLY reporting this accident. Longview News Journal had many inconsistencies in their article. It was a 6-month old not 6 year old. The 5 year old WAS wearing a seat belt and has the injuries to prove it. If these 2 cars never made contact with each other I would like to know what demolished it...wind resistance??? Jean Dark was clearly in the DARK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxhunter Club waitress (Sep '10) Feb 15 Bfloyd 10
Shawn K Story and Jessica Dawson Martin (May '17) Feb 13 Sarah 10
Who knows Jake Rich? (Oct '12) Feb 5 arich9384 3
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Jan 27 Trailere 9
Who wants to have a little fun if so HMU Jan '18 Dcp2211 1
Any guys been to the Asian massage parlor on Gi... (Jan '13) Jan '18 Dcp2211 6
News MFD seeking leads on arson (Jan '10) Jan '18 NOISY FART 3

Hallsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hallsville Mortgages