Hallsville Home Invasion

Hallsville Home Invasion

Posted in the Hallsville Forum

Lois M

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2006
Just have to ask the question...this invasion where one teen was shot and killed that happened at 3:30AM...where were these kid's parents?
Cheryl Anne

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jun 20, 2006
What an incredibly stupid question...??? Where are the kid's parents??? Puhleeze! I don't know about your house, but mine doesn't exist with bars on the windows and tracking devices on ankles. It's the summer time and although we would hope that our children would be responsible and make correct decisions, they have moments when they don't.

I'm not awake at 3:30 am monitoring my children because I have to support those children by making it to work at 8:00 am - I know it sounds selfish, but I need a couple of hours sleep. We teach our children correct principles, and hopefully, they govern themselves.

Keep the parent's out of this one!
L Wright

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2006
I agree with Cheryl Anne. Parents cannot be everywhere all the time. And considering the fact that I know the gandparents of the 14 year old boy,they have done everything they possibly could to raise the boy right. No matter what we do, people, even children, make their own choices. Instead of criticizing, maybe you should be watching your own children. Never say what your children will or won't do. You may be surprised one day.
COLLIN AND TAYLOR

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2006
I KNEW TRENT FOR A LONG TIME AND IM SORRY HE DIED HE WAS LIKE A ANOTHER BROTHER TO ME. I HATE IT WHEN I FOUND OUT WED. HE WAS SHOT AND KILLED IT WAS STUPID WHAT THEY DID BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT GOTTEN SHOT FOR IT .AND THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE THEY DOING OUT THAT LATE ANYWAY AND WHY DID THEY DO IT.
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM. YES I BELIVE PARENTS SHOULD GIVE THEIR KIDS TIME BY THEMSELVES BUT, THEY SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES. IM SORRY JAN AND TAYLOR
Michelle

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2006
I am sorry for the parents loss, but I have to say that I don't know what I would do if I was awoken at 3:30 a.m. by the sound of breaking glass, walk into a dark room and find four strangers in my home...he didn't know they were teens for all he knew they could have been there to kill him...it will be hard for all to live with this including the homeowner. Please don't make excuses for children that will break into homes to steal other peoples belongings. All we can do is pray for all parties. All parties need to take responsibility for their actions. You can love your kids but instead of talking away the children's negative behavior and turning it into someone else's fault...all this does is perpetuate the negative behavior of the child. Instead of asking why the homeowner shot the victim why don't you ask the child why he was breaking into someone else's home.
winter boyd

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jun 23, 2006
you break into my house a t 3:00 in the morning I assume that you are not asking directions to the nearest DQ. Just because they were teenagers does not mean they would not kill the homeowner. They made the decision that whatever was in that house was worth getting killed for. Bad idea this time. WOnder how many times they had gotten away before this one. I am sorry for all involved but there is no one to blame but the kid.
txtrainer

Gladewater, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2007
While it is true that parents can't always be there. I thank God that my parents values were always with me even at 3.30 AM when out with freinds when i was not suppose to be. The golden rule, do unto others, works well and kept my ass out of trouble many times. Sorry a kid got killed, but it was going to happen sooner or later, you kick in enought doors, rip off enought folks you are going to get what is coming. Hope others in this area learned from this terrible thing.
pluto

Henderson, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2007
i agree with mr. boyd, i am a disabled elderly man , and if i awoke to someone in my home at that time of night ,i would not figure it was a visit from the preacher, so the colt .45 by my bedside would be put into play, i would hope the noise would cause an immediate retreat, but i am a good shot and would be aiming to kill, i dont know what the intruders are aiming for. and dont care at that point. justice was served that night..
sir shagnasty

Henderson, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2007
is it not amazing that these rotten, lying, sneak theifs, criminals when killed in the act of criminal behavior, all of a sudden becomes mamas innocent baby boy? put em in a hole and piss on it.
McDonalds in Hallsville

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2007
Be careful about the food you eat at Mcdonalds The manager reuses the meat that has been left out for a couple of days. She the manager does not even washes her hands when she comes from the bathroom but goes on to fix customers food.Also she has a bad attitude with employees because she has to work a lot of hours because shes on salary. but its her attitude because she dont know how to talk to employees. She has had several managers job. Be careful eating at mcdonald if you know what i know.
McDonalds in Hallsville

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2007
food left out for a long period of time and employees donot wash there hands after returning from smoke breaks.
McDonalds in Hallsville

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2007
Tamara brown the manager in hallsville has a bad attitude with employees and she has a reputation of taking the food home.
McDonalds in Hallsville

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2007
concerned parent who hired that manager she has a bad attitude loud an abnotious. Concerned parents in Hallsville
McDonalds in Hallsville

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2007
Is it safe to eat the food at Mcdonalds ask yourself. Its not what you think. The staff is not made to wash ther hands. when they come off break from cigarett break they jus proceed to go in and fix customers food.I think as a concerned parent this matter need to be guestioned.
McDonalds in Hallsville

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2007
Who is TAMARA BROWM. SHE is the manager of mcdonalds in Hallsville and a sorry excuse of one she cannot keep employees
Jess

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2012
That's disgusting. McDonald's food is nasty anyways but now if I go in for a drink I'm gunna ask whoever is waiting on me to wash their hands. I can not stand nasty germy people.

Btw sorry about the kid but what goes around comes around if that makeshift me a heartless bitch then so be it. I respected my parents enough to obey their rules. I disobeyed one time and the look on my daddys face made me cry, I'm not an angel but I knew better than to leave the house without permission especially at 330 am. Children these days need to figure out what a switch is... and parents need to step up and quit babying and spoiling them. I didn't get nice cars and fancy clothes. I worked hard for everything I got..
Jess

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2012
My experia is gay so pardon the mistakes.

Since: Jun 12

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Texas passed a law that is called "the castle law". It says that a home owner has the right to defend their home or castle with deadly force. No more of the BS of the body falling in the residence or outside of the residence. All the myths that everyone knows about defending their home have been changed by this law. This info should be passed around all Texas schools. Bottom line....if your in my residence at 3am you will either be stopped by me or my wife.! 9mm or 38..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn K Story and Jessica Dawson Martin (May '17) Nov 2 Lol 9
Lean sippin Oct 26 three blocks 1
News Official: Longview house fire intentionally set Oct 25 joker 1
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Oct 22 Willie Granville 131
drug addicted pregnancy (Mar '17) Oct '17 Willie Granville 29
Hallsville Police Department Oct '17 Aaron moore 2
Brandon morris Oct '17 Aaron moore 2

Hallsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance