First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned about her son

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Any information on Melissa Sanders. Is she a dope head or not. Hangs out with a guy name Wes. Use to work at Garden Cafe don't know about now.

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2009
what do you mean? which one of her sons are you worried about?
Hello

Memphis, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2009
I think the lady that posted is worried about her son, not Melissa's son.
Concerned about her son

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2009
Only has the one and about 2-4 years and two daughters. I'm thinking if she does drugs maybe she should go back to jail and let that little guy have a life.
Concerned about her son

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2009
Hello wrote:
I think the lady that posted is worried about her son, not Melissa's son.
You have no way of knowing whom I was talking about. When Your opinion is wanted it will be asked for. And yes! I did mean Melissa Sanders, Lovelace, Simmons whatever the heck that sleazy bag's name is. Heard TBI (or whomever the drug task force is)was watching her why do they do that. Just take the kids away already if you suspect something. Meth people raise meth people. Why can society not figure that out and so the cycle goes. We need to end this cycle of drug abuse it ruins innocent peoples lives
mad m

Memphis, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2010
Concerned about her son wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no way of knowing whom I was talking about. When Your opinion is wanted it will be asked for. And yes! I did mean Melissa Sanders, Lovelace, Simmons whatever the heck that sleazy bag's name is. Heard TBI (or whomever the drug task force is)was watching her why do they do that. Just take the kids away already if you suspect something. Meth people raise meth people. Why can society not figure that out and so the cycle goes. We need to end this cycle of drug abuse it ruins innocent peoples lives
i don't even know her just heard her name today and i can't stand her. sure she's a dope head! and she's using people to get what she wants. what a loser!
country

Brownsville, TN

#7 Mar 13, 2010
She really needs to wake up. She has three beautiful children. And for Wes he is known for being a methhead!
mad m

Memphis, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2010
does anyone know wes's full name?
country

Brownsville, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2010
Wes Lovelace
Citizen of Halls

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Mar 26, 2010
mad m wrote:
<quoted text> i don't even know her just heard her name today and i can't stand her. sure she's a dope head! and she's using people to get what she wants. what a loser!
If you don't know her and you just heard her name for the first time how can you pass judgement and not like her. Sounds like you are trying to start trouble. Also why do you care what that guy's name is?
mad m

Memphis, TN

#11 Mar 27, 2010
i'm generally not a judgmental person but i'm a recovering addict and i know the tricks of the trade and this girl is messing with my family in a serious way. thanks for the info "country".
lucy mae

Memphis, TN

#12 Apr 12, 2010
i need to talk to wes. how can i get in contact?
ddddddddddd

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2010
whats up with her now
Who

Ripley, TN

#16 Aug 2, 2010
Is this Melissa Hargett Sanders?
info

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2010
yes its melissa hargett sanders. girl has ruined herself

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Sep 16, 2010
She still with old goodman man?
i know

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2010
she is with everybody

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Oct 7, 2010
Yeah well she sure took him for a fool
josh

Olive Branch, MS

#21 Nov 1, 2010
i know wrote:
she is with everybody
i doubt u even know her
sure thing

Halls, TN

#22 Nov 10, 2010
Who wrote:
Is this Melissa Hargett Sanders?
NOPE wrong chick! she has never been a hargett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colored boy drivin white tahoe truck with huge ... 14 hr word 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat yes 297
Heather Blakely (May '11) Sat hmmm 4
bshhh Sat yep 1
Mickey Ward (Oct '09) Fri truth 17
Charles&Shirley Fri easyT 7
laney parents have to be proud Fri Guest 2
More from around the web

Halls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]