1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

its hard to believe that is such a liar... she had always been nothing but a trouble maker. She will sit up and acts concerned about her children but people that know her .... they know how she is truly is.
Let It Roll

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

yep
right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Pathetic lesbo. Way to raise her kids huh??
Well

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Well, actually she is a good other. What does her sexuality have to do with her raising children. She is my friend and I know her personally... this was probably put on here by her JEllo ex hubbys wife, ex wife, soon to be ex wffe, heck who knows anymore w tonya Garrett and her lies.
tiger parent

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

A good mother that is a damn joke and so called mother would never lie and destroy her children or the childrens father and family and finds joy in hurting people. And what is even more sad is that she will say she is a "christian" but lives a life that goes against everything that the bible teaches. She has set out to destroy the childrens father which is pathetic and very sad. He loves his daughters and misses them very much. the "mother" thinks that by hurting the dad it makes her look like a good mother when actually all it does is make her look like a really pathetic, bitter, mean and vindictive woman. Any mother that loved their children would know that a child needs a father and until she started brain washing the children ... they loved and wanted to see their dad. She wants her lesbian girlfriend to take their fathers place. Its very sad to know that their are women that will ruin their children for their on satisfaction.
her own family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Jennifer is a not a good person and not happy unless she is hurting someone.. She has always been that way. She is my cousin BUT the truth is what it is. the sad part is she is turning the girls to be just like her. Her mother tortured.Jennifer dad just like Jennifer does David. She has told people that David is not the girls father. What kind of person does that?
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

The truth is it is no ones buisness other than them. Putting this on topix is pathetic.
tiger family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Amen!
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I honstly feel sorry for those kids. That crazy ass mamma of theirs aint doin nothin but brain washin them. Bless their hearts all we can do is pray for them. God will gwt jennifer for all her lies and hurt she has put everybody thru. And boy when all that karma bites its gonna hurt like hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Halls Discussions

Search the Halls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 1 hr what 43
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 2 hr Mississippi gurl 6,846
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTSenior 141,518
Why do some men seem so empty and how can they ... 2 hr stevestrange 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr _Zoey_ 8,062
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 6 hr WTSenior 262
Review: International Word Of Faith Family Wors... 10 hr sheryl 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Halls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••