secrets kill 2011

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2011
so I was a big fan of his music until i went and seen his show at the new bulldogs place in henning.He was with a girl i knew from awhile back and i seen him with a girl who is old enough to be his momma. Girl he is wrong stay strong...To the new girl you will end up in the line up when he is done he don't know how to treat a woman when he has a good one....
ripleychick

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2011
i know him.He is a good singer but couldnt agree more he is ruining what reputation he has with that girl.He could do better i know his ex to and she was a sweet girl let it be known tho she has her daddys temper.But she has always been a very sweet girl.I seen him play friday night up there and when they was standing next to eachother i was wondering if that was his mom thanks for the update...
mommyof5

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2011
yea if yall are talking about amy she is a really sweet girl and i thought they were doing fine last i heard him and her was suppose to be getting married.But i dont really know him I know amy she was one of my best friends in school and when me and my boyfriend went to her house to vist while they was together he acted like he didnt like us or wanna talk to us or anything.Thats not right..Amy i love you and if you need me im here girl dont let him get to you.I know you truely loved him because when we talked you was so happy and always talking about how you couldnt wait to get married.Girl dont give up there is someone out there that will give you as much as you give them...
Stacey

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 8, 2011
Well, Well, guess everybody knows his biz... Until People know the facts about this guy and his life they should keep their mouth shut. He is an awesome guy and is doing very well for himself without the drama & BS. I've known this guy 4ever in fact we went to school together and hes always been a likable guy and spoke to everyone, so it's kinda weird to hear folks downgrade a good guy, yall just pissed off caz he's doing better for himself...And as he always said no one would ever come between him and his music.
Stacey

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Well all of you should be happy he is back with Amy and left the old lady.
Matt Boone

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Thanks very Much Stacey, Seems I have a few haters out there but hey Who don't right?? Lol!Thats life.Me & Amy recently got married & doing wonderful without the BS & drama. I learned to remove somethings from my life & live 4 me. That included what everyone else THOUGHT I NEEDED TO PLEASE THEM ...AND THE SET BACKS For the one who says I'm an ass & You came to my house & I wouldn't speak to you... Guess you just don't know me as well as you should.Matter of fact Sounds like some shit my jealous ass ex wife would say there lol! HUMM... Maybe you are! As Paul Harvey used to Say Good Day :)
Amy Boone

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Couldn't have said it any better!!!If ppl would worry have as much about their own life instead of others this world would be a lot better off!!But yes we are happily married and living without the bs and drama!!!Lets make it be known!!!Get over urselves if u where tring to help thanks but Im a big girl can handle my own life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murderer on mobile patrol 5 min Seriously 7
Okeena pool closed forever? 24 min Guest 7
bad experience 48 min BDDR45 1
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 49 min Gomez 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr -Prince- 13,219
New Principal 2 hr 411 2
Browning st what is going on, police everywhere 2 hr guest 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Halls Mortgages