kicked out of school

Posted in the Halls Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Its about time they start trying to catch pill heads and dope heads at school . There is still a lot to get. madson Holcomb. and Hannah Pittman you don't bring burrow to school sell.you needed to get caught..you hey way u deserve.
parent

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Its about time they start trying to catch pill heads and dope heads at school . There is still a lot to get. madson Holcomb. and Hannah Pittman you don't bring burrow to school sell.you needed to get caught..you hey way u deserve.
When did this happen?

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Friday

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Friday
they said it was hydros they got caught selling
parent

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>they said it was hydros they got caught selling
Wow. Wish they would catch a few more

Brownsville, TN

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Who caught them?
teach

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Got caught at school...
wow

Ripley, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2012
When you have a mother like Madison's its hard as hell to grow up in life these days. If Angie Buckner Holcmb,another ex's last name, Eskridge would stay at home and stop being a gutter slut her kids would have had a differnt demeaner. Granted the kid knew better, but having Angie as a mother and seeing all All she does.... i am NOT at all suprised. ANGIE IS TRASH.... maybe Scott needs to take the kids from her.
friend

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Hell I love gutter sluts. How can I meet her.

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
wow wrote:
When you have a mother like Madison's its hard as hell to grow up in life these days. If Angie Buckner Holcmb,another ex's last name, Eskridge would stay at home and stop being a gutter slut her kids would have had a differnt demeaner. Granted the kid knew better, but having Angie as a mother and seeing all All she does.... i am NOT at all suprised. ANGIE IS TRASH.... maybe Scott needs to take the kids from her.
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
haa

Irving, TX

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Not to mention angie is like 40 and dating like a 20 year old. no wonder Madison has dated a 23 year old. and plus she hangs out with Amanda who got arrested for possession. stupid.
shunita benford allen

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Wow

United States

#13 Oct 1, 2012
wow wrote:
Angie aint worried bout being a mom she to busy runnin the bars and trying to get with anybody who looks at her or tryin to get her ex back he shows everybody texts she keeps sendn him laughin at how stupid she is
flowerchild

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2012
drugs are bad....ok
Hmmmm

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Angie aint worried bout being a mom she to busy runnin the bars and trying to get with anybody who looks at her or tryin to get her ex back he shows everybody texts she keeps sendn him laughin at how stupid she is
Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Wonder what he thinks of her sending her ex texts????
haa

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Yeah she dating Cody Dotson. she acts like a lil 14 year old since they started dating. not a good mom at all.

Memphis, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2012
What's the difference between smoking weed or drinking 12-15 beers a day? It's a damn wonder there's not more of this in the school than what there is with role models like that.
haa

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 3, 2012
I know right! People these days, gah...
Hmmmm

Grand Prairie, TX

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Heard she failed a drug test while on probation and is on house arrest now.

Garland, TX

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Hahaha don't surprise me one bit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 3 min Mary 2,109
Laura Parnell 21 min Guest 3
Rusty Burrow cleared 28 min Guest 71
Isbell Covering Up DPD Excessive Force 31 min Guest 177
The FBI Should investigate the DPD 37 min hmmm 160
cops swarm wal mart 51 min lynn 23
Lynn Waller 1 hr Witnessed 25

Flood Warning for Lauderdale County was issued at March 04 at 10:53PM CST

Halls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Halls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors