Sanders trucking
jerrod sanders

Ripley, TN

#24 Nov 26, 2010
ok ratchet jaw and uncle gray i know that the some ppl there that not good to work for but there is going to be ppl like that at ever place u work so grow up and get over and as far as the trucks go 50% of the time it drive and not the trucks and the truck that have been the troulbe have been replaced with 2011 macks i no my family with give any of our drives the shirt off our backs if they ask for it u can go as any of our drive that do what that ask to do if we are a bad compary and i proimse there going to tell u diffarnt then what yall say ....but i have no more time for u 2 dumbass
tim burks

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Nov 26, 2010
give'm hell Jerrod!
your ST

Waterloo, Canada

#27 Dec 15, 2010
Hey there big D daddy
tim burks wrote:
give'm hell Jerrod!
Memphis Tennessee

United States

#28 Dec 19, 2010
If the women screwed up your check - well you must have screwed up your paperwork!
The Dude

Waterloo, Canada

#29 Dec 31, 2010
Memphis Tennessee wrote:
If the women screwed up your check - well you must have screwed up your paperwork!
Sounds like a lot of screwing going on to me. I'm in!
Jilly

Waterloo, Canada

#30 Dec 31, 2010
BILLY wrote:
uncle gary and ratchet jaw must run teams together
I'll run teams with you anytime Billy
sonofatrucker

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Jan 1, 2011
My dad works for Sanders, I work for Wal Mart pushing buggies. our paychecks are usually within 20-30 dollars of being the same. No joke. He stays with them to avoid o.t.r. driving, as my mothers health is deminishing, and he holds faith that they are good people. They ceartinly do not show it by rewarding those who make them rich, and it appears as if at least one of them has a hard time with grammar and spelling. You're better off pushing buggies with me
billy hill

Erin, TN

#32 Jan 2, 2011
sounds like to me no body can be happy. if life sucks that bad for you, YOU are the only one that can change that. good luck in your new year i plan on make things better for all employees of sanders.
tim burks

Ripley, TN

#33 Jan 2, 2011
I find it funny that only Jerrod and I have put our REAL names on here.no offence sugar t's :)
better safe

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Jan 2, 2011
youre not at risk of unemployment over your personal opinion, otherwise you wouldnt use your name either. right? right.
the Dude

Waterloo, Canada

#35 Jan 2, 2011
Who is at risk over their personal opinion? I would think as long as you did your job and worked hard it wouldn't matter what you said. Better to say it to someone's face though instead of hiding behind their back though. At least I would think so
tim burks

Ripley, TN

#36 Jan 2, 2011
even if i still worked there, what i posted wouldnt have put me at risk,BUT i do understand as I wasnt directing it towards billy, altho i do have a idea who you are,your secrets safe with me Clark Kent, ill never tell anyone your really superman!
peace and hair grease!
yeah right

Dyersburg, TN

#37 Jan 2, 2011
the Dude wrote:
Who is at risk over their personal opinion? I would think as long as you did your job and worked hard it wouldn't matter what you said. Better to say it to someone's face though instead of hiding behind their back though. At least I would think so
yeah right. i tell my boss hes a crappy one, and expect to keep my job every day. he couldnt possibly find someone else to work in this booming economy! wouldnt that be nice though? instead of saying thanks for my big check boss, say f#$%k you and youre measly ass check, give me what i deserve, not what you deem adequate pay! oh well, thats the beauty of topix... lets ya vent a little. maybe sanders will realize theyre not being all they can be as employers, and shape up a bit. happy workers are proven to be more productive and loyal guys, keep that in mind.
tim burks

Ripley, TN

#38 Jan 2, 2011
the Dude wrote:
in a perfect world then yeah maybe if you worked hard,did a good job ect. it wouldnt matter what you said. but this world isnt perfect.i could get on here a bash sanders trucking as a company if i wanted,be as you can see in my previous posts i didnt.I have good friends that work there,and still talk to Anthony,Reed,Jasper,Mrs.Janice and really dont have any hard feelings toward any of them.That is a family owned business and it wouldnt be smart to bash your boss.
the Dude

Waterloo, Canada

#39 Jan 3, 2011
tim burks wrote:
<quoted text>
in a perfect world then yeah maybe if you worked hard,did a good job ect. it wouldnt matter what you said. but this world isnt perfect.i could get on here a bash sanders trucking as a company if i wanted,be as you can see in my previous posts i didnt.I have good friends that work there,and still talk to Anthony,Reed,Jasper,Mrs.Janice and really dont have any hard feelings toward any of them.That is a family owned business and it wouldnt be smart to bash your boss.
I find it hard to believe that you have good friends.
tim brks

Milan, TN

#40 Jan 3, 2011
the Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hard to believe that you have good friends.
you be my friend?
the Dude

Waterloo, Canada

#41 Jan 3, 2011
tim brks wrote:
<quoted text>
you be my friend?
Do you wanna drive teams with a single bunk?
tim burks

Ripley, TN

#42 Jan 3, 2011
the Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wanna drive teams with a single bunk?
sure!
Sugar Ts

Waterloo, Canada

#43 Jan 3, 2011
tim burks wrote:
<quoted text>
sure!
Oh no! That is my big D daddy
tim burks

Ripley, TN

#44 Jan 3, 2011
Sugar Ts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! That is my big D daddy
sugar t's is right, I'll have to decline the offer to run teams at this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shots fired on Reynolds street 57 min Crayon eater 12
it's time for a new mayor 1 hr 38024strong 7
Jim Horner spreading fake news 1 hr 38024strong 54
Andrea Roberson 2 hr Identities 4
New Halls Football Coach FYI 10 hr guest 1
Laney Haze Fowler Feb 19 Wayne 2
Halls Football 2017 (Jun '17) Feb 17 TigerPaw2 43

Halls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance