what position are you seeking, they are good ppl
cableman

Gideon, MO

#4 Aug 23, 2010
driver..
haha

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2010
The ppl who own it are good ppl. Their office personel is another story...
MEE

Sioux City, IA

#6 Aug 26, 2010
My dad worked for them and they were not good people...he was very unhappy after working for them!
cableman

Gideon, MO

#7 Aug 27, 2010
what specifically was he unhappy with?
DEFENSIVE

Martin, TN

#9 Oct 15, 2010
wtf mee!!!!!!! u dnt kno shit!!! they are good ppl!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!
Homer

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Sorry people to work for. They still owe me some money. Yes, the check is in the mail. Right!
who

Jackson, TN

#11 Oct 15, 2010
where is sanders trucking?
cableman

Gideon, MO

#12 Oct 15, 2010
I guess MEE doesn't want to share specifics with us...
uncle Gary

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2010
drove for this company for a long time,they are very unorganized especially dispatch and office folks. they don't stand behind what they say they're gonna do. Better hope your truck don't break down witch it will in the first few days...damn junk. In my opinion I'd rather be a swift driver and that's pretty damn bad at least I'd have a truck that would be fixed right and not rigged and people in the office would have their shit together. Oh and forget detention you ain't getting it...
cableman

Gideon, MO

#14 Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Uncle Gary, that makes it pretty clear....
ratchet jaw

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2010
the whole operation is disorganized,the owner is to busy with cattle most of the time to worry about the trucking company.the you get into the office,payroll is a mess the woman that does your payroll WILL screw it up,more than once,how she keeps a job i will never understand.then dispatch,they wont ever answer a phone if its after hours,love to blame everything on "the powers that be".....why reed puts up with him is again a mystery.I think they need to clean house and start over!
uncle Gary

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2010
Thats the Honest Truth.I dont understand why they worry about everything but where their money is coming from.When it ends up shutting down then they are gonna wish they took better care of their business and hired ppl that would do their jobs.

Jackson, TN

#17 Nov 3, 2010
Trucking companies in general aren't wonderful. Thats the trucking industry!
ratchet jaw

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2010
yes the industry is pretty much cut throat, but when you DO what you are asked,when you are asked to do it and then dispatch throws a fit cause you need a day off,AFTER telling them WEEKS in advance thats uncalled for.They forget how thin those walls are,you can hear everything in the hall! I guess the dispatchers are just unhappy in general,its gotta suck working somewhere where you want to quit everyday.....
BILLY

Jackson, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2010
uncle gary and ratchet jaw must run teams together
LookingForWork

Maryville, TN

#20 Nov 12, 2010
DEFENSIVE wrote:
wtf mee!!!!!!! u dnt kno shit!!! they are good ppl!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!
I have a good resume and great references, do they need office staff? I am also local to Halls, I live 5 minutes from their location.
BILLY

Jackson, TN

#21 Nov 12, 2010
i believe they are adding on trucks so check them out
LookingForWork

Johnston, SC

#22 Nov 12, 2010
BILLY wrote:
i believe they are adding on trucks so check them out
Thank you so much!
ratchet jaw

Shepherdsville, KY

#23 Nov 14, 2010
Billy if you havent worked there then you really don thave a say in this thread....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump loves cowards, this is sick. 58 min guest 7
We want them hanging chads counted 1 hr were still here 1
A National Database/Registry Listing names of M... 1 hr Ashy 6
Trump needs to pay his taxes 1 hr were still here 1
Mindless sheep 1 hr were still here 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 13,716
Stop the violence in Dyer County 3 hr were still here 14

Halls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance