jessica wakeham h&a
who cares

Sachse, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Is this the same skank who was with Tim trinas baby daddy?? If so how could they let that disease infested hoe handle food???!!! Dont she have like 6 kids she dont even take care of!!!
Unknown

Halls, TN

#2 Jul 15, 2012
I really don't go in there when she's working!!
who cares

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Well i dont think ill go back period niw that trash like her work there
been there

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 22, 2012
She is screwing like 5 guys a week!!! Screwed dwans bro... and a couple of guys who are attached!!! Someone really needs to bring this trashy skank down to the level so she can respect someone elses relationship!!!
Shut the f up

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Shut it up and tell her to her face!!!! No she has 5 kids 3 she doesn't raise and 2 she has!! Get off your fat a$$ and go tell her what u think I wish u would!!!!!
been there

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2012
I see her fat ass everyday and i have told her!!!! She needs to woman up with the ones she dont have and quit being a hoe sleeping with other womens men i can name two guys she screwed who have a wife or girl friend!! She dont wont me to start on her nasty tail! Wash ya hair and brush ya teeth hoe!
Sad

Memphis, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2012
I feel so sorry for this town and all that live in it. If something happened tomorrow and this whole town died, I bet the busses to hell would be full. I now pray for you all.
been there

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Yelp and you would be driving them sad!! Your jyst as much a punk as jessica
Tha Truth

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Plenty of people have told her to her face but that dont change a darn thing she's still no go white trash and will always be and i don't go in there much but when i do i sure in the hell don't buy food they should make you pass a health inspection before working around food or hell just go look at her nasty house!!!
who cares

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2012
Hasn't that hoe popped out like 10 kids and she dont have??? She will sleep with any guy who walks in the door!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Allen 7 hr curious 1
hott women up for party on houseboat Mon memphis 2
Looking for Michael Kirkland Mon Sweepyface 8
Info on Halls Baptist Church Sun Sweepyface 3
Amanda vaughn May 30 Sweepyface 2
Katie jones May 30 brownsvillequeen 4
laney parents have to be proud May 28 Bob 5
More from around the web

Halls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE