leave your comment here for - karlie ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
girl on sb

Miami, FL

#106 Mar 11, 2013
miamiman64 wrote:
I am going to try to reach her attorney this week as I got his number as been thinking about it today. If she didn't have alcohol in her..... then it comes down to two questions: Did she run the red light and hit him or did she have the green light and he got tired of waiting then just decided to cross and didn't see her coming and she had no time to respond?(like everybody else here) In fact I saw today a whole family cross with little kids running across with cars coming fast and it amazes me it doesn't happen more. People should cross at a traffic light (and wait for it) otherwise they are taking their own life in their hands...and whose fault would it be if someone did this and didn't obey the traffic light on their side.....something to think about
He was jaywalking.
Ryan

Miami Beach, FL

#107 Mar 12, 2013
miamiman64 wrote:
I am going to try to reach her attorney this week as I got his number as been thinking about it today. If she didn't have alcohol in her..... then it comes down to two questions: Did she run the red light and hit him or did she have the green light and he got tired of waiting then just decided to cross and didn't see her coming and she had no time to respond?(like everybody else here) In fact I saw today a whole family cross with little kids running across with cars coming fast and it amazes me it doesn't happen more. People should cross at a traffic light (and wait for it) otherwise they are taking their own life in their hands...and whose fault would it be if someone did this and didn't obey the traffic light on their side.....something to think about
Witnesses say that he wasn't even in the road.
Stay Strong

Miami, FL

#108 Mar 25, 2013
We missed you at Ultra Fest!!! It was a blast:) did you see it live from your computer? maybe next year after you can go when you get rid of this problem your having. Stay strong, we all know your not guilty! Love you, mauh!
DJ Miss Tiss

Miami, FL

#109 Mar 27, 2013
Dont worry Karlie youll get your chance to tell YOUR side of the story. We're cheering for you Karlie!
NOYB

United States

#110 Apr 3, 2013
Stay Strong wrote:
We missed you at Ultra Fest!!! It was a blast:) did you see it live from your computer? maybe next year after you can go when you get rid of this problem your having. Stay strong, we all know your not guilty! Love you, mauh!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?? lmao
NOYB

United States

#111 Apr 3, 2013
DJ Miss Tiss wrote:
Dont worry Karlie youll get your chance to tell YOUR side of the story. We're cheering for you Karlie!
Cheering for what? that she took someone's life?
Friend to friend

New York, NY

#113 Apr 9, 2013
The pain she is supposedly into right now is nothing compared to the pain the family of the man she killed will feel, the pain his kids will endure for growing up without a father.
If she was such a beautiful person, selfless and responsible she would not have drunk at 20, would not have driven a vehicle a high speed in a residential street dead drunk, would not have walked away from a dying men, would not have been parked her car with his brain matter splatter on the windwhiels with the same indifference like it was a dead moskitoes. Feeling sorry AFTER the facts tell us nothing about her as person, the facts of that morning tell us all.
I feel no pain for her, we are better off with her in Jail and the key thrown away or next one dying on that sidewalk could be you or me.
Friend wrote:
If you people knew this girl maybe you would not be so hateful. She is not a spoiled rotten brat. Far from it she worked since she was 15 years old her parents do not have any money she comes from a simple small town in Florida . Nothing big nothing fancy. Like so many other people she made a horrible mistake she lives with the quilt every minute of every day not a minute goes by that she doesn't dwell on what she did. She can't eat can't sleep can't function, not because she is scared but because she feels horrible. If she was a me to reach out to the family she would. Believe me she feels their pain every day. For those of you who act like she did this on purpose or something you are crazy. She is a young girl who got caught up In a moment and ruined her life. Yes someone lost their life and she would give hers for Him. That's the kind of person she is. She is a loyal friend a good person and one of the most caring people I have ever met In My life
She would do anything for anyone. She will live with the pain the rest of her life it will never go away. You say she has no compassion for the family she feels for them as she would for her own family or friends this girl is destroyed
So if it makes you all feel better saying the things you say then keep doing saying them. You have no idea how this girl feels. Imagine if it was your sister, your mother. Your best friend. Would you still be so hateful
To the family no matter what you think if karlie could she would give you the world she would apologize till she couldn't speak any more. This was a nice young lady who made a horrible mistake and her sorrow will never ever leave her. She is sorry believe me there are no words that address how horrible she feels. No one could possibly feel more sorry then her.
I am sorry that so many people feel such meanness towards someone who just made a horrible mistake
Friend to friend

New York, NY

#114 Apr 9, 2013
Sorry but he was not jaywalking and witnesses have said this much.
He had already crossed the street at the green light, he had already stepped on the sidewalk. Only one leg and part of his body was still off the sidewalk the rest on it. She arrived speeding, dangerously close to the side walk and got him, or the little part of him that was still halfway on the sidewalk and made him fly 10 ft away.
Now do the math, he was a 6 Ft tall man, more than 200lbs heavy...what kind of speed you think it would have taken to toss him so far away...he was no petite guy...
girl on sb wrote:
<quoted text>
He was jaywalking.
knickstape

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#116 Apr 10, 2013
Free lil boozie
All she did was kill someone drive home have brains in her hair have 3times the legal level be under age be drunk while on the clock and be the exact reason the rest of the world hates America
John Martin

Seattle, WA

#117 Apr 12, 2013
Does anyone know when her trial starts?
Chris

Nanuet, NY

#118 Apr 13, 2013
My heart goes out to the victim and this should of never happened.. But although what Karlie Tomica did was awful, i know she did not intend for this to happen, and we the public should stop having such a mob mentality and treating her like she's a piece of meat. Tragic events like this happen within so many families and be careful with saying things like, "yeah lock her up for life" or, "lets see if mommy and daddy can get her out of this" are so rude. If one of you guys has a son or daughter who ends up making a tragic mistake like this, i know you all would not behave in such a way.
Dan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#119 Apr 15, 2013
Next Court date for Party Princess is April 16, 2013 @ 9:30 AM

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/CaseSear...
CHURCH

United States

#120 Apr 16, 2013
You want to go to church?!?!?
Why in Miami Beach? Aren't you on house arrest in St. Lucia? That's a 2 hr drive there at 2 hr back!!! 4hr drive just for church?!?! I'm not buying it.
Don

Ottawa, Canada

#121 Apr 20, 2013
It is difficult to have sympathy for this young woman because a man is dead due to her drinking under age and her driving a motor vehicle impaired.
As sad as this is with a man losing his life who had a wife and very young children and being left in the road to die.

This could have been you or me left in the road dead.
A respectable amount of jail time is certainly indicated here.
This is not going to bring back the person she ran over but this is all we have to try and make an example of her to others to make them think about getting in to a car intoxicated due to any substance.
JanieP

Miami Beach, FL

#122 May 28, 2013
Even dolled up, Karlie Tomica, you are no where near "hot" or "sexy". You must have screwed your way into a job at Nikki Beach. You look like a fat little cherub....but no where near an angel. Making yourself even homelier for your court appear doesn't make you innocent. That didn't work for Jodi Arias, now, did it. Burn in hell.
soy

Ardsley, NY

#123 Jun 8, 2013
I feel so bad for the family. To the pathetic excuse of a human being responsible for this you are so selfish and there are literally no excuses. You should suffer, because of you the lives of so many people have been ruined. Do you have any shame or remorse? I bet not. i wish i could be the judge in the court room. Id love to sentence the Party Princess. I hope you get time in prison. Little entitled brats can get away with murder these days as long as mom and dad can afford a lawyer. If you were my child you wouldnt be out on bond. Youd be sitting in jail. Heck. Thats how my parents wouldve done it. You took a life! Youre evil. Pure evil. You will surely rot in hell. Especially for being so unremorseful. Evil. Have a conscience. Bitch.
soy

Ardsley, NY

#124 Jun 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
My heart goes out to the victim and this should of never happened.. But although what Karlie Tomica did was awful, i know she did not intend for this to happen, and we the public should stop having such a mob mentality and treating her like she's a piece of meat. Tragic events like this happen within so many families and be careful with saying things like, "yeah lock her up for life" or, "lets see if mommy and daddy can get her out of this" are so rude. If one of you guys has a son or daughter who ends up making a tragic mistake like this, i know you all would not behave in such a way.
Mistake? She made the decision to drink and drive. One that can be and in this case proved to be fatal. I have no sympathy for someone who has no respect for the safety of others. How dare you defend a murderer?
Professor McMeowMeow

Santa Cruz, CA

#125 Jun 16, 2013
THIS DUMB BITCH IS PLEADING NOT GUILTY???? The cops found pieces of his brain in HER hair when they got to her. Fucking shameless. I hope you get the max sentence you selfish piece of crap. If she's too old and ugly when she gets out of prison then I doubt she'll still be a "miami beach party princess"
Professor McMeowMeow

Santa Cruz, CA

#126 Jun 16, 2013
John wrote:
This is a tragic case. How many of you people who are so harsh on this young woman have driven after having a couple of drinks? Probably the majority.
This is a tragedy, and I for one think she is learning a tough lesson. I see no reason to ruin her life by locking her up for years and years. I think she is suffering already.
I do appreciate the publicity this case has gotten. Maybe it will deter similar behavior. I live in Austin and there is a remarkably similar case here where a young woman killed a pedestrian. She was just convicted of negligent homicide, with a possibility of up to 10 years in prison. I suspect she will serve a few months in prison and then be on parole. Doubtful she will drink and drive again.
A couple drinks? That's why she was 3 times over the legal limit when she had her blood drawn THREE HOURS after the incident. There are absolutely no excuses for what she did. None. I don't care if she's an alcoholic or not, she KNEW she would have to drive, so she should NOT have gotten blackout drunk. She made a CONSCIOUS decision to evade the "good samaritan" make an example out of her and give her the maximum penalty, as should be done with any DUI murderers who leave the scene. I hope she got her fill on liquor while on house arrest because if there's any justice in this world it will be her last chance until she comes out double her age at conviction
jimbo

Rawang, Malaysia

#127 Aug 16, 2013
i hope karlie will get out of jail in no time, she doesnt deserve any of this she was intoxicated couldnt think straight im sure most of you have got drunk before and did stupid things that you regret.
as for the mans family, well death happens.

i will keep praying for karlie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,521,930
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 313,962
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,383
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr TRD 71,284
Hialeah Cop Sexually Assaults Juvenile Mon Archangel 3
Manuel Apr 23 Curious 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138

Hallandale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hallandale Mortgages