Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,715
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314508 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Is this a yes?
There hasn't been a single day of my life, since I was old enough to walk about on my own two feet, that I haven't cleaned up somebody's mess...not one.
I do my part. But it sure would be nice if the dominionist faction would quit making such un-clean-up-able messes...
as if they had the right to fuck up EVERYBODY's game because God.
There you go blaming God for the messes that people make. Don't you think people should take responsibility for their own lives and skrew ups?

Since: Oct 13

San Francisco, CA

#314510 Oct 31, 2013
Just in case if anybody wants to read some interesting facts about Burger King, goo.gl/kokfho is a good read!
Cheers
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314511 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think the possibilities are interesting.
Sure, anything is possible, buy you once again avoiding answering simple questions.

Did you confirm and validate your source & research opposing ideas?

or did you just take the article at face value and make the (totally irrational) jump to claim that link showed evidence of the people that knew Jesus?

You claim others refer to obscure links and yet you're here foe the last two months claiming the links you provide show evidence of the biblical flood (just not a world wide flood) and that your link shows evidence of those who wrote certain parts of the bible.

You are working off the fundie playbook again,accusing others of what you yourself are doing
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314512 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, anything is possible, buy you once again avoiding answering simple questions.
or did you just take the article at face value and make the (totally irrational) jump to claim that link showed evidence of the people that knew Jesus?
You claim others refer to obscure links and yet you're here foe the last two months claiming the links you provide show evidence of the biblical flood (just not a world wide flood) and that your link shows evidence of those who wrote certain parts of the bible.
You are working off the fundie playbook again,accusing others of what you yourself are doing

Yes I researched the people who say there was no Christ. They didn't actually have any proof, they just said He didn't exist.
I only, again said that it appears that there was a huge flood around the time of Noah.
I am not trying to prove anything to anyone. I just think it is interesting that some things seem to fall into place. It doesn't mean anything special, it just makes some inquiring minds wonder.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314513 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go blaming God for the messes that people make. Don't you think people should take responsibility for their own lives and skrew ups?
I do, yes. But dominionists aren't taking any....just making messes, which they expect the rest of us just to accept, or clean up, if we're so dang worried about it.

And you misunderstand...yet AGAIN. I don't blame 'God'- mostly because I don't think 'God' exists - I BLAME people like you, who have a domininonist philosophy, and who apply it to mean that the Earth is theirs for the taking, because they believe 'GOD' said so.

They may claim to believe that part, but they continue to blow off the 'good steward' part, and just exploit the natural resources of Earth until they're either gone, polluted beyond redemption, or unprofitable.

You know... folks like you...who say that we have only to ask forgiveness from some 'God', and we'll be fine.

Well, that's fine for you, maybe, but the rest of us have to live with the filth you leave behind, in your arrogance that 'God's' forgiveness is the only thing that's important.

It bloody well isn't.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314514 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and your side should do the same.
Every year we have more findings that begin to corroborate the Bible and the gospels. In time the pieces may all come together.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/28/jesu...
Between this and the rest of your posts you seem to regard the info in the above link as evidence.

Can't you ever just admit that there is evidence to support your precious beliefs?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314515 Oct 31, 2013
* isn't any evidence
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314516 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Between this and the rest of your posts you seem to regard the info in the above link as evidence.
Can't you ever just admit that there is evidence to support your precious beliefs?
There is no evidence, nor does there need to be, to support my precious beliefs. Now we are both happy.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314517 Oct 31, 2013
Animals have behavior patterns that one can learn if one studies them. And when did this become specific to lions?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a yes? You think you can know when a lions decides to abort her offspring? Do you know when she is going to do it or only decide after the miscarriage that she did it intentionally?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314518 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I do, yes. But dominionists aren't taking any....just making messes, which they expect the rest of us just to accept, or clean up, if we're so dang worried about it.
And you misunderstand...yet AGAIN. I don't blame 'God'- mostly because I don't think 'God' exists - I BLAME people like you, who have a domininonist philosophy, and who apply it to mean that the Earth is theirs for the taking, because they believe 'GOD' said so.
They may claim to believe that part, but they continue to blow off the 'good steward' part, and just exploit the natural resources of Earth until they're either gone, polluted beyond redemption, or unprofitable.
You know... folks like you...who say that we have only to ask forgiveness from some 'God', and we'll be fine.
Well, that's fine for you, maybe, but the rest of us have to live with the filth you leave behind, in your arrogance that 'God's' forgiveness is the only thing that's important.
It bloody well isn't.
Do you always lash out at people you don't know? It is actually pretty weird.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314519 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Animals have behavior patterns that one can learn if one studies them. And when did this become specific to lions?
<quoted text>
Behavior patterns, instincts, yes. Reading their minds, no.

Insert any animal you like rather than lion.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314520 Oct 31, 2013
There is no proof that christ ever lived. Not one source from the time--everything written comes after 50+ years after he supposedly died. In those times, that's a generation come and gone. Chances are the "christ" is a composite figure created by a religious group combining stories of some of the MANY self-described messiahs running around at the time.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I researched the people who say there was no Christ. They didn't actually have any proof, they just said He didn't exist.
I only, again said that it appears that there was a huge flood around the time of Noah.
I am not trying to prove anything to anyone. I just think it is interesting that some things seem to fall into place. It doesn't mean anything special, it just makes some inquiring minds wonder.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314521 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy but they can sure come up with some absurd ideas and all to somehow support abortion. Boy if they can find any obscure study or opinion that suits their needs it becomes their gospel and they never question the validity.
The Constitution is pretty valid. Don't like it, GTFO.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314522 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always lash out at people you don't know? It is actually pretty weird.
Obviously, you have no rebuttal to my assertion that dominionists (not God) are shirking their responsibilities on a grand scale.

Do you always deflect when you can't reasonably rebut?

It's actually pretty predictable.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314523 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence, nor does there need to be, to support my precious beliefs. Now we are both happy.
Thank you.

Just keep that inmind when proclaiming things about god and what you thiink you know.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314524 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you have no rebuttal to my assertion that dominionists (not God) are shirking their responsibilities on a grand scale.
Do you always deflect when you can't reasonably rebut?
It's actually pretty predictable.
LOL There is no why to refute a senseless moronic rant. I wouldn't know where to begin. You are lashing out toward someone you don't even know, attributing actions and attitudes that aren't real. I don't know how to get into your warped mind to converse. Try me again when you come back to earth.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314525 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There is no proof that christ ever lived. Not one source from the time--everything written comes after 50+ years after he supposedly died. In those times, that's a generation come and gone. Chances are the "christ" is a composite figure created by a religious group combining stories of some of the MANY self-described messiahs running around at the time.
<quoted text>
I'll put you in the non believer column.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314526 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Just keep that inmind when proclaiming things about god and what you thiink you know.
Okay I will and you continue to keep your mind closed to anything you don't understand.
Alfalfa

New York, NY

#314527 Oct 31, 2013
Alfalfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Was he black? You racist.
Why didn't you make your nik Stepinfetchit? That would be sure to make people think of him.
You vulgar racist.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314528 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL There is no why to refute a senseless moronic rant. I wouldn't know where to begin. You are lashing out toward someone you don't even know, attributing actions and attitudes that aren't real. I don't know how to get into your warped mind to converse. Try me again when you come back to earth.
So, "Dominionists are shirking their responsibilities (of stewardship) on a grand scale," is a 'senseless moronic rant'.

Translation: "I don't have anything to say which refutes that, so I'm going to call it 'a senseless moronic rant,' and hope it goes away.

Got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Tony Rome 1,111,067
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr CROW 2,514
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr mdbuilder 46,843
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr Eric 69,427
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr TRD 68,522
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 hr noshellswill 2,977
Overpaid Firefighters (Sep '10) 15 hr Righteous 342
•••
•••
•••

Hallandale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hallandale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hallandale News, Events & Info